REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Embryonic Life Protection [Re: everysurfr] #2913262
02/14/19 01:50 AM
02/14/19 01:50 AM
S
StuAzole Offline OP
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
S

Originally Posted By: everysurfr
Originally Posted By: StuAzole
Originally Posted By: everysurfr
Originally Posted By: StuAzole
The hermit orphan would know you were killing him, unlike the 1st trimester fetus.

And a fetus is a person at 28 weeks.

How do you feel now?

The hermit wouldn't see it coming, sniper at 500 yards. Now it's ok?

Every fetus develops at the same rate? And then you would have to explain what your benchmarks are. So far, every benchmark doesn't universally apply, like the hermit orphan with a sniper.

And killing people, at least in my mind, is pretty serious.

See, there is no date that will satisfy you. But to me it doesnt matter that much. Almost all abortion takes place well before a fetus is viable outside the womb. If a mom wants an abortion early on I have no problem with it.

Do you think there is a moral imperative to keep humans going? Are we obligated to perpetuate the species for some reason?

viability doesn't work for me, because there are many people with health issues that aren't viable. It isn't an excuse to kill them either.

No I don't think there is a moral imperative to keep people around. Everyone gets to decide their own fate. My view is really simple, and I've made it really clear, so I'm sure everyone understands it.

Many are made uncomfortable by it. But everyone's comfort isn't my obligation either.

But it is your obligation to opine on issues that dont involve you at all? Weird.

Did you know that almost 10 million kids under 5 die every year, many in the first few months of life from preventable causes. Do you spend any time trying to right that wrong?

Bock you
Re: Embryonic Life Protection [Re: StuAzole] #2913265
02/14/19 01:53 AM
02/14/19 01:53 AM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Offline
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Offline
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
Not my obligation to opine. I drop my gems of wisdom gratuitously.

And yes, I do my part. I've got a bunch of sponsored world vision kids.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32