REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2903445 - 01/24/19 08:34 PM Re: What has been your best erBB all star session? [Re: otf]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Originally Posted By: otf
Originally Posted By: corndog
Christmas boat party in Newport Harbor, i cant even remember what year it was, 12 PLUS YEARS? But is was a hoot

I think I had to take a taxi home. And I live in Newport. I was in a coma from donuts and Keenfish . It was cold as fuk. But there were a bunch of us from SoCal and all over from the erBB . It was crazy. I was smoking pot, drinking and don't remember a whole lot after that.

GOOD TIMES, back when this place was a brotherhood and good friends .

Funny - I don't remember it being that damaging. But maybe all relative. I was getting damaged a lot in those days. roflmao

But was a damngood time! cheers

Russ Meyer

#2903464 - 01/24/19 09:18 PM Re: What has been your best erBB all star session? [Re: Kento]
otf Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: clownburg the OC
Originally Posted By: Kento
Christmas boat party in Newport Harbor, i cant even remember what year it was, 12 PLUS YEARS? But is was a hoot

I think I had to take a taxi home. And I live in Newport. I was in a coma from donuts and Keenfish . It was cold as fuk. But there were a bunch of us from SoCal and all over from the erBB . It was crazy. I was smoking pot, drinking and don't remember a whole lot after that.

Funny - I don't remember it being that damaging. But maybe all relative. I was getting damaged a lot in those days. roflmao

Amen Kento. It was crazy as fuk, but so much fun with the erBB .

#2903709 - 01/25/19 11:15 AM Re: What has been your best erBB all star session? [Re: Kento]
stu dog Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: Kento

I wasn't too damaged. probably cause it was as otf put it, cold as fook. plus I didn't smoke out roflmao

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32