REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 127 of 127 1 2 125 126 127
Re: Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year [Re: Greg Griffin] #2999943
08/23/19 12:50 AM
08/23/19 12:50 AM
OB/NCSD
H
Hoarder Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
Hoarder  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
H

OB/NCSD
Just picked up the banjo today, stopped at a only modestly famous cobble stone fluster cluck on the way home and was surprised to find only 4 guys on the peak. It was pretty bumpy which I don't usually find to be ideal for fishy boards, but once I made some adjustments (been surfing thrusters) it felt great. So much drive, surprisingly tight shredz for a fish, lots of drive with the EN's but curious to try it with the K2's I picked up. Also want to try it with the trailer if we get a bigger day.

Re: Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year [Re: Greg Griffin] #3000004
08/23/19 03:06 AM
08/23/19 03:06 AM
around san diego
S
sd_101 Offline
Michael Peterson status
sd_101  Offline
Michael Peterson status
S

around san diego
you ordered your banjo with a 3rd box?

Re: Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year [Re: Greg Griffin] #3000083
08/23/19 02:43 PM
08/23/19 02:43 PM
OB/NCSD
H
Hoarder Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
Hoarder  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
H

OB/NCSD
Yup

Re: Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year [Re: ChaseTMP] #3000249
08/23/19 06:34 PM
08/23/19 06:34 PM
R
retodd Offline
Duke status
retodd  Offline
Duke status
R

Originally Posted by ChaseTMP
Anyone own or try a Kai-Zen Twin? I've been looking for a performance twin and was looking at: Akila Aipa Twin, Campbell Bros. Alpha Omega, Pyzel Happy Twin, Stacey Bullet Twin and Arakawa's HP Twin. Lots' o Stamps love around here which got me curious about his offering.

I have had a chance to surf quite a few HP twins, a few from Tim

Mungal, Jarvis, Griffin, C brothers , coil ,

The Kai Zen would be the closest to a normal hpsb....

I think you are the guy who likes the Fever by CI right .... it would be really easy to go meet Tim and bring in your current board and get a dialed in Kai Zen .

Some others it would be quite a leap ..

The EA looks epic too

Re: Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year [Re: retodd] #3000286
08/23/19 07:08 PM
08/23/19 07:08 PM
S. Redondo
C
ChaseTMP Online content
Legend (inyourownmind)
ChaseTMP  Online Content
Legend (inyourownmind)
C

S. Redondo
Originally Posted by retodd
Originally Posted by ChaseTMP
Anyone own or try a Kai-Zen Twin? I've been looking for a performance twin and was looking at: Akila Aipa Twin, Campbell Bros. Alpha Omega, Pyzel Happy Twin, Stacey Bullet Twin and Arakawa's HP Twin. Lots' o Stamps love around here which got me curious about his offering.

I have had a chance to surf quite a few HP twins, a few from Tim

Mungal, Jarvis, Griffin, C brothers , coil ,

The Kai Zen would be the closest to a normal hpsb....

I think you are the guy who likes the Fever by CI right .... it would be really easy to go meet Tim and bring in your current board and get a dialed in Kai Zen .

Some others it would be quite a leap ..

The EA looks epic too

Cool, that's what I hoped to hear. I'm not looking for too crazy of adjustment period getting on and off my thrusters. Thanks for the info!

Page 127 of 127 1 2 125 126 127