REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Anyone here about the Big Ice -meth bust in Hawaii & Calif? [Re: SClem. local] #810309
03/06/06 01:09 PM
03/06/06 01:09 PM
Honolulu, HI, USA
S
sponge Online content
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
sponge  Online Content
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
S

Honolulu, HI, USA
Don't know Perry. Haven't seen him in the water since like 2002. He was still surfing well back then...

Re: Anyone here about the Big Ice -meth bust in Hawaii & Calif? [Re: sponge] #810310
03/06/06 02:25 PM
03/06/06 02:25 PM
G
Greggs1 Offline
Billy Hamilton status
Greggs1  Offline
Billy Hamilton status
G

one time I was in Austin Tx...at Billy Bobs BBQ...and I had some ribs and Perry came by and said "are you gonna eat those"....I knew it was Perry Dane...and I was kinda star struck...so I said "nope...you can have them....sir"

after that we were kinda bros...we even restored an old truck and went to a rodeo one time.

Re: Anyone here about the Big Ice -meth bust in Hawaii & Calif? [Re: Greggs1] #810311
03/06/06 02:30 PM
03/06/06 02:30 PM
Houston, Texas, USA
H
hilldo Offline
Duke status
hilldo  Offline
Duke status
H

Houston, Texas, USA
Quote:

one time I was in Austin Tx...at Billy Bobs BBQ...and I had some ribs and Perry came by and said "are you gonna eat those"....I knew it was Perry Dane...and I was kinda star struck...so I said "nope...you can have them....sir"

after that we were kinda bros...we even restored an old truck and went to a rodeo one time.

That's funny... all the time I was out there I heard he was originally from Texas but didn't know for sure.

Ain't nobody else's fault - you played yourself.
Ice-T
Re: Anyone here about the Big Ice -meth bust in Hawaii & Calif? [Re: Fugly] #810312
03/13/06 01:57 AM
03/13/06 01:57 AM
M
MiCT2000 Offline
Grom
MiCT2000  Offline
Grom
M

First of all, anyone who talks sh*t and doesn't put where they are from is cockaroach. I'm from Oxnard, Silverstrand Beach. Aaron is not a pretty boy and he's not a drug dealer and meth had NOTHING to do with any of the charges. Some dirtbag in CA got busted and is trying to save his own a$$. If you don't know the facts keep it shut or do your research. Saying stuff like 'don't drop the soap', anyone can end up in jail at anytime so to make fun of the misfortunes of others is some serious bad kharma. Anyone who knows Aaron knows that not only is he an incredible surfer he is an awesome person as well. Don't hate the kid because he's good looking and chicks like him. Fugly, you said it bro. You a hater and I'm sure you can't surf or get chicks either. Saying he should have stayed in Oxnard? Why? He is a very well-respected and liked person on the North Shore. If anything, he should have stayed in the pit at 8 foot Backdoor because that is where he belongs and excels. And if you hate on Oxnard, don't come here. We actually have love here if you're not a *****. You probably got run on Silverstrand by some bodyboarder kid or couldn't get a wave at 2 foot OTW so naturally you hate. Anonymous dissers and haters are like I said before, a cockaroach.

Re: Anyone here about the Big Ice -meth bust in Hawaii & Calif? [Re: MiCT2000] #810313
03/13/06 02:29 AM
03/13/06 02:29 AM
G
GnarliestAngriestLocalistLocal Offline
Grom
GnarliestAngriestLocalistLocal  Offline
Grom
G

Quote:

First of all, anyone who talks sh*t and doesn't put where they are from is cockaroach. I'm from Oxnard, Silverstrand Beach. Aaron is not a pretty boy and he's not a drug dealer and meth had NOTHING to do with any of the charges. Some dirtbag in CA got busted and is trying to save his own a$$. If you don't know the facts keep it shut or do your research. Saying stuff like 'don't drop the soap', anyone can end up in jail at anytime so to make fun of the misfortunes of others is some serious bad kharma. Anyone who knows Aaron knows that not only is he an incredible surfer he is an awesome person as well. Don't hate the kid because he's good looking and chicks like him. Fugly, you said it bro. You a hater and I'm sure you can't surf or get chicks either. Saying he should have stayed in Oxnard? Why? He is a very well-respected and liked person on the North Shore. If anything, he should have stayed in the pit at 8 foot Backdoor because that is where he belongs and excels. And if you hate on Oxnard, don't come here. We actually have love here if you're not a *****. You probably got run on Silverstrand by some bodyboarder kid or couldn't get a wave at 2 foot OTW so naturally you hate. Anonymous dissers and haters are like I said before, a cockaroach.

Bah! Why U all da time gotta ***** wit da Cokarooch lidat?!!! Dat one Hawaiian bird or someting lidat!!! U come here an I gonna smack you upside da head wit my one surfahs kine flippah wit u'r all da time kine smack about Da Nardcore bein' da shiznizzle and lidat! BAH! Doctah No ways no way mo bettah den da kine Suddenly come rush like on da mic wit yo head in da trash canz an ten mokes gon hitem up wit one wiffle ball bat WOT?!!! Da Ill reputed mudah fukkahz gon get one size fohty-two up deh haole ass lidat, WOT?!!! Dakine wanna try B da pride of da Holland side an not sling da ice lidat! Why U gotta bus da moves fo da one dane kine ice wen da poi an pig an pocololo and onsale at KTA kine Steini mo bettah fo da livah an *****. BAH!!! WOT!!!

Nah-nah-nah.....iz cool lidat. Dramaz in da bahamaz, slottaz in da wottaz an I tink I bettahs warn-yah- bettah watcha stepz I sen you back to Kaliforniaz...... Roll da IZ summo.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32