REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: Coat Hanger] #2996489
08/14/19 05:30 PM
08/14/19 05:30 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Yeah, but how do you solve the problem?

incompetence is preferable to malice.
Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: mundus] #2996491
08/14/19 05:32 PM
08/14/19 05:32 PM
E
ElOgro Offline
Duke status
ElOgro  Offline
Duke status
E

Originally Posted by mundus
A Newark NJ Police LT. shot his wife dead over a month ago, still hasn't spent a day in jail.

Newark NJ is a shithole.

"That's their respect for me... I got leid," Rabbit Kekai

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge
Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: ElOgro] #2996493
08/14/19 05:34 PM
08/14/19 05:34 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

Originally Posted by ElOgro
A Newark NJ Police LT. shot his wife dead over a month ago, still hasn't spent a day in jail.

Newark NJ is a shithole.

Well that's one thing we can agree on.

Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: ElOgro] #2996496
08/14/19 05:39 PM
08/14/19 05:39 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted by ElOgro

Newark NJ is a shithole.

Becuz black people.

If they only painted their faces white and wore khakis instead of baggy jeans, they would become one of us and everything would have been fine.

Just ask GDaddy.

Originally Posted by GDaddy

The reason a shthole country is a shthole is .... the people. It's people who form a society and it's their values that affect how that society performs. That's why we want people who come here to be one of us. Civics 101

Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: Coat Hanger] #2996509
08/14/19 05:59 PM
08/14/19 05:59 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Online sleepy
Duke status
GDaddy  Online Sleepy
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
Still conflating race with culture, I see.

Consider this: How could there have been the ethnic cleansing, rape as a form of warfare and attempted genocide in that certain shthole you came from if not for the values of the people who lived there at that time? You plan on blaming that on racism, too? The comment I wrote applies every bit as much to that shthole as to any other shthole on the planet.

#sowhat
Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: GDaddy] #2996600
08/14/19 07:25 PM
08/14/19 07:25 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

Consider this: How could there have been the ethnic cleansing, rape as a form of warfare and attempted genocide in that certain shthole you came from if not for the values of the people who lived there at that time? You plan on blaming that on racism, too? The comment I wrote applies every bit as much to that shthole as to any other shthole on the planet.

cuidado con su casa cristal!

It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God
Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: utoma] #2996604
08/14/19 07:28 PM
08/14/19 07:28 PM
THE TERRORIST OF TERRAMAR
C
Coat Hanger Offline OP
Tom Curren status
Coat Hanger  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
C

If I were a minority I would be absolutely
Originally Posted by utoma
If you've followed the police shootings of unarmed minority men in this country, you'd be afraid of them if you were a minority.

If I were a minority I would be absolutely terrified of hispanics and the blacks.

Originally Posted By: StuAzole
The deference given to veterans is insane. They signed up, did their job and got paid for it. Fine.
Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: afoaf] #2996606
08/14/19 07:32 PM
08/14/19 07:32 PM
C
Coat Hanger Offline OP
Tom Curren status
Coat Hanger  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
C

Originally Posted by afoaf

Democrats are calling ICE officers Nazi's and claiming they are running concentration camps, forcing kids to drink out of toilets, and killing and abusing migrant children. Is this causing the recent violence against these officers, to include sniper attacks on ICE facilities and DOXing and threatening their wives and children? Yes or no?

The deference given to veterans is insane. They signed up, did their job and got paid for it. Fine.
Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: Autoprax] #2996609
08/14/19 07:44 PM
08/14/19 07:44 PM
Santucky, Ca
P
Phi1 Offline
Michael Peterson status
Phi1  Offline
Michael Peterson status
P

Santucky, Ca
Originally Posted by Autoprax
Yeah, but how do you solve the problem?

End the drug war. Drugs won, we should admit defeat. Treat it as a medical issue, not a criminal one.

Stop using for profit prisons as sources of below minimum wage labor.

Prevent police forces from using citations to make up for budget shortages.

https://finesandfeesjusticecenter.org/articles/investigation-ferguson-police-department/

Between 2010 and 2014, the City of Ferguson issued 90,000 citations and summonses. Just 21,000 individuals call Ferguson home.

From 2012-14, 85% of people stopped, 90% of those who received a citation, and 93% of those arrested were black, whereas only 67% of Ferguson’s population is black. Black drivers were also twice as likely as whites to be searched during vehicle stops.

In 2014, 23% of Ferguson’s municipal budget was funded by fines and fees. City officials evaluated the performance of criminal justice actors based on the amount of revenue they produced.

A single missed, partial, or late payment could result in incarceration. Arrest warrants were used “almost exclusively” to coerce defendants into paying legal debt. The court refused to reduce or waive any outstanding payments even when defendants were jailed for their inability to pay. In fact, the court did not even record the amount of time a defendant spent incarcerated. As one court staffer said, “It’s only three days anyway.”

Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: Coat Hanger] #2996613
08/14/19 07:48 PM
08/14/19 07:48 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

End civil forfeiture, neuter the police unions(criminal organizations)

Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: GDaddy] #2996614
08/14/19 07:49 PM
08/14/19 07:49 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom

And there you go, you are doing it again.

I didn't blame Baltimore on racism, you're lying, I was just exposing your racism.

As somebody said, Baltimore crime problem is a multivariate, yet you're ascribing it to solely to black people's inherent desire to be criminals and their apparent refusal to "make the right choices".

As though black people are one homogenous mass with identical traits.

Just like you think that Serbia consists only of rapists and ethnic cleansers.

These sweeping bigoted generalisations is what makes you a xenophobic and a racist piece of shit.

Just imagine if somebody called America a shithole because of Baltimore and called all Americans murderers because they commited a___________(insert a war crime here).

Your head would fvcking explode.

Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: Coat Hanger] #2996627
08/14/19 08:05 PM
08/14/19 08:05 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Online sleepy
Duke status
GDaddy  Online Sleepy
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
I didn't make either of those sweeping claims.

But Baltimore does in fact have a lot of violent crime, and it was portions of the population in Serbia who so recently engaged in those atrocities. In both cases it is the locals making those choices, not outsiders. There's literally nobody else to attribute those choices to. Those events could not have occurred without the people who had those values and made those choices.

America has a gun violence problem in general that vastly outstrip's Canada's situation. Is saying that a racist comment? I don't think so.

-------------------------

You can bicker about details all you want, but none of that alters the fundamental question:

Why does America look and function differently than Germany?
Why does the nation of Somalia perform differently than the nation of Japan. Or Kenya or South Africa, for that matter?
Why is Venezuela failing but Chile is thriving?

It ain't race, genius. I know you wish you could say it was but it just isn't. You can't bitch about America's gun culture and then complain about it when we're citing "culture" as a driver for other problems and successes in the various population groups. That's just you contradicting yourself.

#sowhat
Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: FecalFace] #2996631
08/14/19 08:10 PM
08/14/19 08:10 PM
C
Coat Hanger Offline OP
Tom Curren status
Coat Hanger  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
C

Originally Posted by FecalFace

And there you go, you are doing it again.

I didn't blame Baltimore on racism, you're lying, I was just exposing your racism.

As somebody said, Baltimore crime problem is a multivariate, yet you're ascribing it to solely to black people's inherent desire to be criminals and their apparent refusal to "make the right choices".

As though black people are one homogenous mass with identical traits.

Just like you think that Serbia consists only of rapists and ethnic cleansers.

These sweeping bigoted generalisations is what makes you a xenophobic and a racist piece of shit.

Just imagine if somebody called America a shithole because of Baltimore and called all Americans murderers because they commited a___________(insert a war crime here).

Your head would fvcking explode.

Would it make you feel better if Daddy used, "for the most part"?

Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: GDaddy] #2996666
08/14/19 09:24 PM
08/14/19 09:24 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
I didn't make either of those sweeping claims.

You are lying.

You called Serbia a shithole consisting of rapists and ethnic cleansers because a small, nationalistic militant fraction committed war crimes.

You called Baltimore a shithole yet you still claim that America is the best and not at all a shithole. How do you figure this?

If you want to judge entire race/nationality of people based on what a small majority did, Baltimore should be as much of a reflection of you as ethnic cleansing is a reflection on me. ZERO

This is why you are a xenophobe and a racist. Sweeping generalisations and stereotyping based on race and nationality.

But Baltimore does in fact have a lot of violent crime, and it was portions of the population in Serbia who so recently engaged in those atrocities. In both cases it is the locals making those choices, not outsiders. There's literally nobody else to attribute those choices to. Those events could not have occurred without the people who had those values and made those choices.

The problem is that you are painting the entire country/race/nationality with the same brush based on what a small minority does.

"Locals made those choices". How many locals?

Is every mass shooting a reflection on you personally and all Americans?

Would it be fair to call America a shithole that commited war crimes and where people get slayed weekly by mass shooters? Uh and Baltimore!! Can't forget Baltimore.

Re: Congratulations Democrats, gunmen are still targeting law enforcement based 100% based on your rhetoric. [Re: Coat Hanger] #2996692
08/14/19 10:05 PM
08/14/19 10:05 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Online sleepy
Duke status
GDaddy  Online Sleepy
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
You can call America a shthole if you want. Nobody is stopping you. This ain't the UK where making a statement like that online might get you a visit from the Po-lice for "causing offense". We're free to speak our minds here. For now, anyway.

Whether anyone believes that characterization would be up to them. Some probably people think Serbia is a great place to raise their kids and others might disagree. Some people might think Moghadishu is the garden spot of the Horn of Africa and others might consider it their version of hell on earth. To each their own.

The fact remains - your neighborhood looks like it does in terms of litter and blight and crime or the lack thereof because of the residents. Same as any other neighborhood. No amount of white knighting on your part is going to change that dynamic.

#sowhat
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32