REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GDaddy] #2994622
08/09/19 02:59 PM
08/09/19 02:59 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,591
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,591
your mom
Originally Posted by GDaddy
Not if the fkg ingrates are biting the hand that took them in from that shthole


And “Biting the hand” = disagree with GDaddy

You’re a racist piece of shit.

Proven over and over and over again.

The above is just a nail in your xeno-pig coffin.

Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GromsDad] #2994625
08/09/19 03:12 PM
08/09/19 03:12 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad

The reason a shthole country is a shthole is .... the people. It's people who form a society and it's their values that affect how that society performs. That's why we want people who come here to be one of us. Civics 101


#sowhat
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GDaddy] #2994630
08/09/19 03:20 PM
08/09/19 03:20 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,591
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,591
your mom
Originally Posted by GDaddy

The reason a shthole country is a shthole is .... the people. It's people who form a society and it's their values that affect how that society performs. That's why we want people who come here to be one of us. Civics 101


Oh that's even better.

It's not a government that makes country a shithole, it's in people's DNA to be shitty people.

It just so happens that they're all black and brown.

I like that you are not holding back on your fascist ideas in this thread.

Plenty of quoting material for the future, when people start screeching how "everything is racist" becuz disagreeeemant.

No, you're an actual racist.

Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: Autoprax] #2994635
08/09/19 03:24 PM
08/09/19 03:24 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 57,246
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
**
I

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 57,246
HB, CA
Originally Posted by Autoprax
Originally Posted by ifallalot
I saw an Asian guy wearing a MAGA hat on the Pier yesterday. Its crazy that white supremacists are different races now


Right, not racist, stupid.


DISAGREE = STOOOPID


My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: ifallalot] #2994641
08/09/19 03:32 PM
08/09/19 03:32 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,591
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,591
your mom
Originally Posted by ifallalot
Originally Posted by Autoprax
Originally Posted by ifallalot
I saw an Asian guy wearing a MAGA hat on the Pier yesterday. Its crazy that white supremacists are different races now


Right, not racist, stupid.


STOOOPID = STOOOPID


fxt

Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: FecalFace] #2994721
08/09/19 05:11 PM
08/09/19 05:11 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Originally Posted by GDaddy

The reason a shthole country is a shthole is .... the people. It's people who form a society and it's their values that affect how that society performs. That's why we want people who come here to be one of us. Civics 101


Oh that's even better.

It's not a government that makes country a shithole, it's in people's DNA to be shitty people.

It just so happens that they're all black and brown.

I like that you are not holding back on your fascist ideas in this thread.

Plenty of quoting material for the future, when people start screeching how "everything is racist" becuz disagreeeemant.

No, you're an actual racist.



So I explicitly refer to their values (which are choices that can be changed at will) and you distort that to mean their race and DNA (which they can't).

Then you deliberately misquote me for your tagline in order to make a point that your can't make honestly. You don't even do it well because you didn't also change the beginning of the sentence that refers to their values or the next sentence when I express the sentiment of wanting them to be one of us.

How strong is your argument when you have to blatantly lie in order to make it?


Lemme ask you this, genius. If it isn't the people and their values, then why does America look and function differently from your place of origin? Why doesn't America look just like Japan or Iraq or Russia or even Canada?

You mentioned the government, which in the case of the shthole Rep. Ilhan Omar came from is non-existent. How does a government come to exist if not by the hand of the people and according to their values? Where else does the government get - and exercise - its power if not from the people there?

Oh, and just so you can't get away with attempting to rewrite history later on and deny your profound dishonesty, I took a screenshot of your blatant lying.

I'll make you a deal: If you'll edit your post and your tagline then I'll do the same with this post. I think that's a pretty generous offer on my part. You should take advantage of it so we can move on. In the meantime let's hope someone else doesn't come along and report your misconduct to the moderators.

[Linked Image]


#sowhat
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: FecalFace] #2994730
08/09/19 05:51 PM
08/09/19 05:51 PM
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 15,115
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Duke status
Surfdog  Offline
Duke status
**
S

Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 15,115
Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Originally Posted by Surfdog
Legal vs Illegal immigration is all this ever was. .


Absolute bullshit.

All the talk about "incompatible cultures" refers strictly to brown and black cultures.

All the talk about built-in-DNA IQ levels of people from certain brown and black countries.

All the talk about "shitholes" refers to brown and black countries.

All the talk about rapists and murderers refers to brown countries.

All the talk about crime in this country refers to black people and their communities.

GTFO.



FF had to repost this 3 times now looking for a reaction. (I'm sure he thinking it profound somehow)

Problem is, none of these statements have anything to do with ILLEGAL immigration, and no one was equating those with it.

Xenophobia has nothing to do with enforcing illegal immigration. We have immigration laws for all people, all races, all cultures.

You can talk smack about xenophobes all you want, but you can't equate it with illegal immigration.


Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GDaddy] #2994862
08/09/19 11:15 PM
08/09/19 11:15 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,591
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,591
your mom
Originally Posted by GDaddy
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Originally Posted by GDaddy

The reason a shthole country is a shthole is .... the people. It's people who form a society and it's their values that affect how that society performs. That's why we want people who come here to be one of us. Civics 101


Oh that's even better.

It's not a government that makes country a shithole, it's in people's DNA to be shitty people.

It just so happens that they're all black and brown.

I like that you are not holding back on your fascist ideas in this thread.

Plenty of quoting material for the future, when people start screeching how "everything is racist" becuz disagreeeemant.

No, you're an actual racist.



So I explicitly refer to their values (which are choices that can be changed at will) and you distort that to mean their race and DNA (which they can't).

Then you deliberately misquote me for your tagline in order to make a point that your can't make honestly. You don't even do it well because you didn't also change the beginning of the sentence that refers to their values or the next sentence when I express the sentiment of wanting them to be one of us.

How strong is your argument when you have to blatantly lie in order to make it?


Lemme ask you this, genius. If it isn't the people and their values, then why does America look and function differently from your place of origin? Why doesn't America look just like Japan or Iraq or Russia or even Canada?

You mentioned the government, which in the case of the shthole Rep. Ilhan Omar came from is non-existent. How does a government come to exist if not by the hand of the people and according to their values? Where else does the government get - and exercise - its power if not from the people there?

Oh, and just so you can't get away with attempting to rewrite history later on and deny your profound dishonesty, I took a screenshot of your blatant lying.

I'll make you a deal: If you'll edit your post and your tagline then I'll do the same with this post. I think that's a pretty generous offer on my part. You should take advantage of it so we can move on. In the meantime let's hope someone else doesn't come along and report your misconduct to the moderators.

[Linked Image]


LOL

Lumping entire country of people as one "incopatible" shithole group is what makes you a racist xenophobic POS.

Just sweeping, bigoted generalisations based on nothing other than prejudice.

Oh and the IQ! Which is part of the DNA according to your calling entire nations stupid.

All people from Africa are stupid and incopatible. Every single one.

And black people from Baltimore. Wait isn't that in the USA?

Does that mean US is a shithole country or are you counting black people as an incopatible culture?

You're a despicable human being.

Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: FecalFace] #2994867
08/09/19 11:24 PM
08/09/19 11:24 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Originally Posted by GDaddy
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Originally Posted by GDaddy

The reason a shthole country is a shthole is .... the people. It's people who form a society and it's their values that affect how that society performs. That's why we want people who come here to be one of us. Civics 101


Oh that's even better.

It's not a government that makes country a shithole, it's in people's DNA to be shitty people.

It just so happens that they're all black and brown.

I like that you are not holding back on your fascist ideas in this thread.

Plenty of quoting material for the future, when people start screeching how "everything is racist" becuz disagreeeemant.

No, you're an actual racist.



So I explicitly refer to their values (which are choices that can be changed at will) and you distort that to mean their race and DNA (which they can't).

Then you deliberately misquote me for your tagline in order to make a point that your can't make honestly. You don't even do it well because you didn't also change the beginning of the sentence that refers to their values or the next sentence when I express the sentiment of wanting them to be one of us.

How strong is your argument when you have to blatantly lie in order to make it?


Lemme ask you this, genius. If it isn't the people and their values, then why does America look and function differently from your place of origin? Why doesn't America look just like Japan or Iraq or Russia or even Canada?

You mentioned the government, which in the case of the shthole Rep. Ilhan Omar came from is non-existent. How does a government come to exist if not by the hand of the people and according to their values? Where else does the government get - and exercise - its power if not from the people there?

Oh, and just so you can't get away with attempting to rewrite history later on and deny your profound dishonesty, I took a screenshot of your blatant lying.

I'll make you a deal: If you'll edit your post and your tagline then I'll do the same with this post. I think that's a pretty generous offer on my part. You should take advantage of it so we can move on. In the meantime let's hope someone else doesn't come along and report your misconduct to the moderators.

[Linked Image]


LOL

Lumping entire country of people as one "incopatible" shithole group is what makes you a racist xenophobic POS.

Just sweeping, bigoted generalisations based on nothing other than prejudice.

Oh and the IQ! Which is part of the DNA according to your calling entire nations stupid.

All people from Africa are stupid and incopatible. Every single one.

And black people from Baltimore. Wait isn't that in the USA?

Does that mean US is a shithole country or are you counting black people as an incopatible culture?

You're a despicable human being.



When your argument depends entirely on your dishonesty then there's no reason for anyone to take you seriously.


#sowhat
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GDaddy] #2994869
08/09/19 11:24 PM
08/09/19 11:24 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 57,246
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
**
I

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 57,246
HB, CA
When does his argument ever depend on anything else?


My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: FecalFace] #2994871
08/09/19 11:27 PM
08/09/19 11:27 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad
And just to be clear, Baltimore looks like Baltimore because of the choices the people make who live there. Same as applies everywhere else.


#sowhat
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GDaddy] #2994879
08/09/19 11:37 PM
08/09/19 11:37 PM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,082
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Online content OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content OP
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,082
West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted by GDaddy


When your argument depends entirely on your dishonesty then there's no reason for anyone to take you seriously.




Dishonesty seems to be the common thread among the usual lefty suspects here.


What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GromsDad] #2994880
08/09/19 11:41 PM
08/09/19 11:41 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by GDaddy


When your argument depends entirely on your dishonesty then there's no reason for anyone to take you seriously.



Dishonesty seems to be the common thread among the usual lefty suspects here.

I don't believe that to be the case for any but just the one individual.


#sowhat
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: FecalFace] #2996485
08/14/19 05:28 PM
08/14/19 05:28 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,591
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 34,591
your mom
Originally Posted by GDaddy
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Originally Posted by GDaddy

The reason a shthole country is a shthole is .... the people. It's people who form a society and it's their values that affect how that society performs. That's why we want people who come here to be one of us. Civics 101


Oh that's even better.

It's not a government that makes country a shithole, it's in people's DNA to be shitty people.

It just so happens that they're all black and brown.

I like that you are not holding back on your fascist ideas in this thread.

Plenty of quoting material for the future, when people start screeching how "everything is racist" becuz disagreeeemant.

No, you're an actual racist.



So I explicitly refer to their values (which are choices that can be changed at will) and you distort that to mean their race and DNA (which they can't).

Then you deliberately misquote me for your tagline in order to make a point that your can't make honestly. You don't even do it well because you didn't also change the beginning of the sentence that refers to their values or the next sentence when I express the sentiment of wanting them to be one of us.

How strong is your argument when you have to blatantly lie in order to make it?


Lemme ask you this, genius. If it isn't the people and their values, then why does America look and function differently from your place of origin? Why doesn't America look just like Japan or Iraq or Russia or even Canada?

You mentioned the government, which in the case of the shthole Rep. Ilhan Omar came from is non-existent. How does a government come to exist if not by the hand of the people and according to their values? Where else does the government get - and exercise - its power if not from the people there?

Oh, and just so you can't get away with attempting to rewrite history later on and deny your profound dishonesty, I took a screenshot of your blatant lying.

I'll make you a deal: If you'll edit your post and your tagline then I'll do the same with this post. I think that's a pretty generous offer on my part. You should take advantage of it so we can move on. In the meantime let's hope someone else doesn't come along and report your misconduct to the moderators.

[Linked Image]


LOL

Lumping entire country of people as one "incopatible" shithole group is what makes you a racist xenophobic POS.

Just sweeping, bigoted generalisations based on nothing other than prejudice.

Oh and the IQ! Which is part of the DNA according to your calling entire nations stupid.

All people from Africa are stupid and incopatible. Every single one.

And black people from Baltimore. Wait isn't that in the USA?

Does that mean US is a shithole country or are you counting black people as an incopatible culture?

You're a despicable human being.

Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GromsDad] #2996498
08/14/19 05:46 PM
08/14/19 05:46 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,767
Carlsbad
Unfortunately, I can't seem to edit my posts in this thread to make good on my promise to scrub my references to this dispute - which are contained in posts 876 and 721. Perhaps a moderator could do it for me. I'd be much obliged if they would.

I wasn't aware that the "edit" button is only active for a limited time. That's unfortunate, but it's also out of my control. Sorry.


#sowhat
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32