REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: manbearpig] #2996087
08/13/19 06:09 PM
08/13/19 06:09 PM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,073
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,073
West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted by manbearpig
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by manbearpig
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by frvcvs
If we can't look beyond politics when it comes to sh!t like this, this country isn't worth saving.


Pretty fvckin funny. When a scandal hits democrats they want everyone to move beyond politics. Kind of like that Rushhhhha thing.....right?

So what you’re saying if trump was involved you’d defend him being a pedo?

Not surprised


No. What I'm saying is that your way of defending a bunch of democrat pedos is to whine that people are politicizing it........when we all know you would never give the other side the same treatment. You'd politicize it to death.

So you’re saying you will defend your side if accused of pedophilia because it’s more pure?

You are sick in the head.


Don't think anyone is making credible accusations against "my side". You guys only want to point the finger at "my side" because a couple of powerful democrats look really really bad in this one. #whataboutism


What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: hal9000] #2996090
08/13/19 06:16 PM
08/13/19 06:16 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,713
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
**
M

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,713
How about Trump and Epstein accused of raping a 13 year old who withdrew her lawsuit after death threats.

Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: mundus] #2996095
08/13/19 06:19 PM
08/13/19 06:19 PM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,073
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,073
West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted by mundus
How about Trump and Epstein accused of raping a 13 year old who withdrew her lawsuit after death threats.


Link and please supply credible supporting evidence.


What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: GromsDad] #2996096
08/13/19 06:23 PM
08/13/19 06:23 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,713
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
**
M

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,713
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by mundus
How about Trump and Epstein accused of raping a 13 year old who withdrew her lawsuit after death threats.


Link and please supply credible supporting evidence.

Show the same about your accusations.

Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: mundus] #2996098
08/13/19 06:26 PM
08/13/19 06:26 PM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,073
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,073
West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted by mundus
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by mundus
How about Trump and Epstein accused of raping a 13 year old who withdrew her lawsuit after death threats.


Link and please supply credible supporting evidence.

Show the same about your accusations.



https://www.yorknewstimes.com/news/...e15254f-0c6d-5f5a-9255-fcaaafa9e0a7.html


What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: GromsDad] #2996101
08/13/19 06:29 PM
08/13/19 06:29 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,713
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
**
M

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,713
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by mundus
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by mundus
How about Trump and Epstein accused of raping a 13 year old who withdrew her lawsuit after death threats.


Link and please supply credible supporting evidence.

Show the same about your accusations.



https://www.yorknewstimes.com/news/...e15254f-0c6d-5f5a-9255-fcaaafa9e0a7.html

If guilty lock them up, can you say the same about Trump? Sorry I am too computer illiterate to link stuff, but it is easily found.

Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: Autoprax] #2996111
08/13/19 06:55 PM
08/13/19 06:55 PM
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 14,774
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline OP
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
**
H

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 14,774
Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted by Autoprax
I trip that gross fat dad thinks that the lefties don't want law and order.

That is a common trope. I guess.

Law and order is good for the society



Lefties don’t want law and order but at the same time want a police nanny welfare state where everyone gets their guns taken away.

I wish there was a name for this concept.


"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: hal9000] #2996131
08/13/19 07:30 PM
08/13/19 07:30 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 16,953
E
ElOgro Offline
Duke status
ElOgro  Offline
Duke status
**
E

Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 16,953
Originally Posted by hal9000
Originally Posted by Autoprax
I trip that gross fat dad thinks that the lefties don't want law and order.

That is a common trope. I guess.

Law and order is good for the society



Lefties don’t want law and order but at the same time want a police nanny welfare state where everyone gets their guns taken away.

I wish there was a name for this concept.


Hal i atosis


"That's their respect for me... I got leid," Rabbit Kekai

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge
Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: ElOgro] #2996139
08/13/19 07:44 PM
08/13/19 07:44 PM
Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 14,774
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline OP
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
**
H

Joined: Jan 2016
Posts: 14,774
Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted by ElOgro
Originally Posted by hal9000
Originally Posted by Autoprax
I trip that gross fat dad thinks that the lefties don't want law and order.

That is a common trope. I guess.

Law and order is good for the society



Lefties don’t want law and order but at the same time want a police nanny welfare state where everyone gets their guns taken away.

I wish there was a name for this concept.


Hal i atosis



I’m pretty sure it’s called cognitive dissonance.


"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: hal9000] #2996145
08/13/19 07:51 PM
08/13/19 07:51 PM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,073
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,073
West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted by hal9000
Originally Posted by Autoprax
I trip that gross fat dad thinks that the lefties don't want law and order.

That is a common trope. I guess.

Law and order is good for the society



Lefties don’t want law and order but at the same time want a police nanny welfare state where everyone gets their guns taken away.

I wish there was a name for this concept.


Lefties want big government control. That's why they want the people disarmed. That is a completely different goal than law and order.


What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: GromsDad] #2996154
08/13/19 08:07 PM
08/13/19 08:07 PM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 14,692
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
**
M

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 14,692
in the bathroom
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by manbearpig
Originally Posted by GromsDad


No. What I'm saying is that your way of defending a bunch of democrat pedos is to whine that people are politicizing it........when we all know you would never give the other side the same treatment. You'd politicize it to death.

So you’re saying you will defend your side if accused of pedophilia because it’s more pure?

You are sick in the head.


Don't think anyone is making credible accusations against "my side". You guys only want to point the finger at "my side" because a couple of powerful democrats look really really bad in this one. #whataboutism

So your answer to my question is yes.

Sick fook.

Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: hal9000] #2996163
08/13/19 08:24 PM
08/13/19 08:24 PM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,073
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 20,073
West of the Atlantic. East of...
Come up with credible and believable evidence. Its real simple.


What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: GromsDad] #2996164
08/13/19 08:25 PM
08/13/19 08:25 PM
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,713
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
**
M

Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 5,713
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Come up with credible and believable evidence. Its real simple.

So you believe the accusations against the Dems but not Trump?

Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: GromsDad] #2996165
08/13/19 08:29 PM
08/13/19 08:29 PM
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 14,692
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
**
M

Joined: May 2009
Posts: 14,692
in the bathroom
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Come up with credible and believable evidence. Its real simple.

And you’ll still stick with your pedo handlers through it all.

Seriously, get therapy.

Re: FBI searching Epstein's home on USVI..... [Re: hal9000] #2996166
08/13/19 08:30 PM
08/13/19 08:30 PM
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,749
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 23,749
Carlsbad
I don't believe the accusations against anyone until the authorities come up with something that at least warrants an arrest.



#sowhat
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32