REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: utoma] #2996065
08/13/19 05:26 PM
08/13/19 05:26 PM
E
ElOgro Offline
Duke status
ElOgro  Offline
Duke status
E

Originally Posted by utoma
So you're now an expat who lives in a different country supporting a president who is racists against the country you're currently living in?

How ironic.

Since 1985! You should improve your reading skills! Mexicans are more racist than Trump! Do you know mundus and Hal?

[Linked Image]

This is why I live here!

Where do you live?

How old are you?

What is your occupation?

Tell us a little about yourself!

Don’t be a skardy kat like Hal and mundus. shameonyou

"That's their respect for me... I got leid," Rabbit Kekai

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: ifallalot] #2996068
08/13/19 05:29 PM
08/13/19 05:29 PM
E
ElOgro Offline
Duke status
ElOgro  Offline
Duke status
E

Originally Posted by ifallalot
So you're now an expat who lives in a different country supporting a president who is racists against the country you're currently living in?

How ironic.

Holy shit roflmao

He’s new here.

"That's their respect for me... I got leid," Rabbit Kekai

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: 1whoknows] #2996081
08/13/19 05:58 PM
U
utoma Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
utoma  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

Votes were changed

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: ifallalot] #2996082
U
Uberkuque Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
Uberkuque  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

No one stole my vote or anyone else's

Free will. Its a thing

Free will. Its a thing

If you're trying to give Gromsdad a run for his money you're doing a bang-up job of it.

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: utoma] #2996091
08/13/19 06:16 PM
08/13/19 06:16 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Votes were changed

Gotta call bullshit on that claim. Prove it. Put up or shut up.

When the Hillary camp paid a lot of money to foreign entities for dirt on Trumby was that wrong?

What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: utoma] #2996092
08/13/19 06:17 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

Originally Posted by Autoprax

That is a pretty narrow frame.

As long as it is not Putin himself, writing in the vote, while standing on one leg, and touching his nose with his other hand, while singing the Russian national anthem and wearing a blue tie and brown shoes, then it is not Russian interference.

Yep both Trump and his followers are straight delusional.

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: ifallalot] #2996093
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

Free will. Its a thing

Actually, the illusion of free will is a thing.

Do you even neuroscience, bro?

incompetence is preferable to malice.
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: utoma] #2996102
08/13/19 06:30 PM
08/13/19 06:30 PM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Duke status
Surfdog  Offline
Duke status
S

Oceanside,CA
Votes were changed

Did you change your vote?

Or did you inspire someone to change theirs?

The internet is a powerful entity to people that can't think for themselves.

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: 1whoknows] #2996113
08/13/19 06:57 PM
08/13/19 06:57 PM
U
utoma Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
utoma  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

How many people do you think can't think for themselves?

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: 1whoknows] #2996126
08/13/19 07:21 PM
08/13/19 07:21 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Online sleepy
Duke status
GDaddy  Online Sleepy
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
Maybe a few

[Linked Image]

#sowhat
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: Surfdog] #2996149
08/13/19 07:59 PM
08/13/19 07:59 PM
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Originally Posted by Surfdog
Votes were changed

We had threads I'm pretty sure a couple of months before the election about how everyone had dug their feet in and that there really weren't any honestly undecided voters. The two candidates were just that polarizing. Now the democrats want to claim votes were changed because of some Russian facebook posts and ad buys? BULLSHIT. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only thing in the last couple of months that changed any votes one way or another was the Grab Em By The HooHa tape. I'd guess that that bit of collusion between the democrats and NBC cost Trump 7 to 10 percentage points. I don't even think the Comey/Hillary/Email stuff moved the needle. People's minds were made up.

them the truth.
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: GromsDad] #2996324
08/14/19 03:22 AM
08/14/19 03:22 AM
1whoknows Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status

Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by Surfdog
Votes were changed

We had threads I'm pretty sure a couple of months before the election about how everyone had dug their feet in and that there really weren't any honestly undecided voters. The two candidates were just that polarizing. Now the democrats want to claim votes were changed because of some Russian facebook posts and ad buys? BULLSHIT. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only thing in the last couple of months that changed any votes one way or another was the Grab Em By The HooHa tape. I'd guess that that bit of collusion between the democrats and NBC cost Trump 7 to 10 percentage points. I don't even think the Comey/Hillary/Email stuff moved the needle. People's minds were made up.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_interference_in_the_2016_United_States_elections
Several high-level Republicans believe that Russian interference did not determine the election's outcome, including those who would have benefited from Russia's efforts.

“God, I’m glad I’m not me.” Bob Dylan
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: 1whoknows] #2996325
08/14/19 03:25 AM
08/14/19 03:25 AM
1whoknows Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status

Russian interference elected trump. It’s obvious.

“God, I’m glad I’m not me.” Bob Dylan
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: 1whoknows] #2996360
08/14/19 12:53 PM
08/14/19 12:53 PM
U
utoma Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
utoma  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

Votes were changed. It's obvious

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: 1whoknows] #2996361
08/14/19 01:00 PM
08/14/19 01:00 PM
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Did you change yours? Did anyone you know change their vote? Get real kook.

them the truth.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32