REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: utoma] #2996016
08/13/19 04:25 PM
E
ElOgro Offline
Duke status
ElOgro  Offline
Duke status
E

Do you have a problem with the US government meddling in the electoral process of other sovereign nations? Hypothetically speaking of course.

"That's their respect for me... I got leid," Rabbit Kekai

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: ElOgro] #2996018
U
utoma Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
utoma  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

Originally Posted by ElOgro
Meat me to my face and make me.

Guys, this guy here. He's big and scary.

Look at how he types on the internet.

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: utoma] #2996022
08/13/19 04:29 PM
08/13/19 04:29 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

Originally Posted by utoma

No, he is a blissful expat living the perfect life down in Mex, LOL

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: 1whoknows] #2996025
08/13/19 04:34 PM
08/13/19 04:34 PM
U
utoma Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
utoma  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

Why Mexico? LOL if true.

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: mundus] #2996026
08/13/19 04:35 PM
08/13/19 04:35 PM
E
ElOgro Offline
Duke status
ElOgro  Offline
Duke status
E

Originally Posted by mundus

I wanted to be a professional internet political poster living in my mom’s basement in the jeerz but you and Hal had already filled the position.

"That's their respect for me... I got leid," Rabbit Kekai

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: 1whoknows] #2996028
08/13/19 04:37 PM
U
utoma Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
utoma  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

So you're now an expat who lives in a different country supporting a president who is racists against the country you're currently living in?

How ironic.

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: mundus] #2996029
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted by Uberkuque
Originally Posted by ifallalot
People here really going to dispute Russia's interference in the 2016 elections?

We've been over this ad nausem

And not a single one of you has refuted the underlying facts — Russia interfered; Russia was in contact, covert communications w team Trump; Trump sought to benefit electorally from Russia’s help; and afterwards, Trump used the office of the Presidency to try to impair the Russia investigation.

I repeat: not a single Trump supporter on this board has refuted any of those facts.

As long as no votes were physically changed, none of that stuff matters.

At least you get it now

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: utoma] #2996030
08/13/19 04:39 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
So you're now an expat who lives in a different country supporting a president who is racists against the country you're currently living in?

How ironic.

Holy shit roflmao

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: ElOgro] #2996031
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

I wanted to be a professional internet political poster living in my mom’s basement in the jeerz but you and Hal had already filled the position.

None of that is true, post some more pictures of your breakfast we are all sooo impressed.

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: ifallalot] #2996032
08/13/19 04:41 PM
08/13/19 04:41 PM
U
Uberkuque Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
Uberkuque  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

People here really going to dispute Russia's interference in the 2016 elections?

And not a single one of you has refuted the underlying facts — Russia interfered; Russia was in contact, covert communications w team Trump; Trump sought to benefit electorally from Russia’s help; and afterwards, Trump used the office of the Presidency to try to impair the Russia investigation.

I repeat: not a single Trump supporter on this board has refuted any of those facts.

At least you get it now

I suppose if someone tries to steal your car but fails, that’s okay.

I suppose if someone tries to shoot your dog but misses, that’s okay.

If someone tries to steal your vote for president of the US, it’s okay so long as there’s no concrete evidence it actually impacted the election.

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: ifallalot] #2996033
08/13/19 04:42 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

At least you get it now

So it was an accurate paraphrase? I don't want misrepresent you.

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: ifallalot] #2996034
U
utoma Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
utoma  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

At least you get it now

Votes did change.

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: ifallalot] #2996038
08/13/19 04:45 PM
08/13/19 04:45 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

At least you get it now

That is a pretty narrow frame.

incompetence is preferable to malice.
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: Autoprax] #2996051
08/13/19 05:00 PM
08/13/19 05:00 PM
U
utoma Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
utoma  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

Originally Posted by Autoprax

That is a pretty narrow frame.

As long as it is not Putin himself, writing in the vote, while standing on one leg, and touching his nose with his other hand, while singing the Russian national anthem and wearing a blue tie and brown shoes, then it is not Russian interference.

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: Uberkuque] #2996063
08/13/19 05:24 PM
08/13/19 05:24 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
No one stole my vote or anyone else's

Free will. Its a thing