REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 14 1 2 10 11 12 13 14
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GDaddy] #2994252
08/08/19 06:47 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
All the talk about "incompatible cultures" refers strictly to brown and black cultures.

All the talk about built-in-DNA IQ levels of people from certain brown and black countries.

All the talk about "shitholes" refers to brown and black countries.

All the talk about rapists and murderers refers to brown countries.

All the talk about crime in this country refers to black people and their communities.

Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: ElOgro] #2994254
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted by ElOgro
Originally Posted by ifallalot
When I mentioned competition, it wasn't only job competition, it was resource competition in general

Discounting it as racism is simply an easy answer to a complex problem. It is an easy way to apply a good/evil paradigm to those you disagree with.

Also, this comes into exactly what Casa was saying. In your area, which is predominantly white, it is easy to apply a racism argument to demographic changes because if you import a bunch of people from Latin America you'll be able to physically see a change in the faces you see. Living somewhere like I do, most of the faces already are "brown" so importing more people doesn't cause a physical change, it simply means there's more people around

Also, you’ll be able to tell if they have broken down lawnmowers and junk in the yard. You won’t even have to see them. Also the ranchera music blasting. I learned that from Slumlord Hal.

My Butte County heritage tells me that you can't tell the race from the broken down junk, only the music

Ranchera- Mexican
Country- White
Old School R&B- Black
Rap- Young

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: trevorbc] #2994419
08/08/19 11:56 PM
08/08/19 11:56 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Originally Posted by trevorbc
Originally Posted by grapedrink
Yeah, I walk around all day looking for instances of racism and I call it out

I don't think that you do personally, although there are droves of people who do. Many of them of the millennial and younger generations, and many of them are white as well. They are regularly finding obscure ways of justifying how something is tangentially racist in some cryptic way, then blowing it out of proportion as if the offender is the 2nd coming of Hitler. It's tiring. There are tons of examples of this, and people end up losing their jobs and other things important to them in the process.

Those types of people would have a lot more credibility if they focused on pointing out actual examples of racism.

I haven't really seen that these people exist. I'm sure there are examples of people like this but is it really all that common? When my mother said something racist I didn't claim she was hitler or even had a malicious or bone in her body. On that one topic she had a blind spot and was a little ignorant. I chalked it up to her age. Yeah some self righteous kid could have attacked her for it. That would be wrong and obnoxious. Try educating rather than demonizing.

That’s because you don’t pay attention to poor behavior from your team. Ends justify the means, right? I posted a very specific example of this, and you dismissed it because you didn’t like the author without even bothering to look up the actual facts (Bret Weinstein story; article by Bari Weiss in NYT). There are literally dozens of similar stories in the academic world. Educate yourself #getwoke

You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GromsDad] #2994465
08/09/19 02:18 AM
08/09/19 02:18 AM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Fecal is insane. The end.

What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GromsDad] #2994472
08/09/19 03:01 AM
08/09/19 03:01 AM
H
hammies Offline
Michael Peterson status
hammies  Offline
Michael Peterson status
H

Originally Posted by GromsDad

I don't agree with you on much, but that one, yeah.

"The world needs fewer arrogant pricks."
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: hammies] #2994482
08/09/19 03:37 AM
08/09/19 03:37 AM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted by hammies
Originally Posted by GromsDad

I don't agree with you on much, but that one, yeah.

You just don't like to hear about the holes in your reasoning.

I understand.

You belong with GrossDad.

Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: trevorbc] #2994485
08/09/19 03:43 AM
08/09/19 03:43 AM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Originally Posted by trevorbc
So now I'm someone that "is quick to call out racism?" Yeah, I walk around all day looking for instances of racism and I call it out. I haven't even participated much on any of the racism threads. You guys love to take one example and use it for your hyperbolic declarations.

Casa is most interested in a semantics war. Casa's main point is that everyone claiming racism is using the wrong word. Okay

This isn't semantics.

It's about expanding the definition of racism beyond racism.

The intent is to weaponize the term against an opponent, political or otherwise.

To paint them as an actual racist by using it as a catchall term.

Interestingly enough I think it's eventually, if not already, having the opposite effect. So much crying wolf with the term racism these days people are beginning to take it less and less seriously.

What is birtherism? Just xenophobic? Why is someone xenophobic? So if someone is xenophobic they can only be that one thing? Is it not logical to think that if someone is a xenophobe they are probably racist too?

Which birtherism?
The John McCain birtherism?
Ted Cruz birtherism?
Obama birtherism?

Obama birtherism was simply an effect of Obama Derangement Disorder. ILLIJITIMATE PREZIDINT! NOT AMRICAN! COMMUNIST MUZLIN!

Just like Trump Derangment Disorder. ILLIJITIMATE PREZIDENT! PUTIN'S POODLE AND KGB AGNT! RACIST GAY HATER!

Both groups jump upon a morsel of truth and make it into a cake.

Casa, is it racist or just ignorant to say that most black people speak Ebonics?

No, because most blacks in the United States speak ebonics aka American black english.

How many black people live in Africa? Are they all speaking Ebonics?

I wasn't referring to blacks in Africa or elsewhere.

I personally wouldn't mimic Ebonics because I don't want to insult anyone and come off like a racist asshol. You seem to want to say that you should be able to mimic Ebonics because technically that wouldn't meet your definition of racism. Okay, drive to a black neighborhood, get out, and walk around mimicking Ebonics. It would be hilarious to hear your semantics lesson as you are getting the shit beat out of you.

"So what about a white person mimicking ebonics (i.e. the way most black people talk.)?

Racist?"

So it's OK for a black person to mock the way white people talk
But it's not OK for a white person to mock ebonics.

LOL

Is that the way it should be or just the way it is? Would there be actual justification behind the ass kicking received by the white person for doing the equivalent of the black person?

"The lifetime risk of dying in a mass shooting is around 1 in 110,154 — about the same chance of dying from a dog attack or legal execution."
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/why-are-we-afraid-of-mass-shootings
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GromsDad] #2994550
08/09/19 11:43 AM
08/09/19 11:43 AM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Image may contain: 1 person, hat and closeup

What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GromsDad] #2994565
08/09/19 01:02 PM
08/09/19 01:02 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
I saw an Asian guy wearing a MAGA hat on the Pier yesterday. Its crazy that white supremacists are different races now

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: ifallalot] #2994607
08/09/19 02:38 PM
08/09/19 02:38 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
I saw an Asian guy wearing a MAGA hat on the Pier yesterday. Its crazy that white supremacists are different races now

Some Trump supporters are just really stupid.

Some are stupid and racist.

The other ones like you, are stupid and neo-fascists.

It’s not binary bro.

Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: FecalFace] #2994609
08/09/19 02:39 PM
08/09/19 02:39 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted by Surfdog
Legal vs Illegal immigration is all this ever was. .

Absolute bullshit.

All the talk about "incompatible cultures" refers strictly to brown and black cultures.

All the talk about built-in-DNA IQ levels of people from certain brown and black countries.

All the talk about "shitholes" refers to brown and black countries.

All the talk about rapists and murderers refers to brown countries.

All the talk about crime in this country refers to black people and their communities.

GTFO.

Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: ifallalot] #2994612
08/09/19 02:41 PM
08/09/19 02:41 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

Right, not racist, stupid.

incompetence is preferable to malice.
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GromsDad] #2994616
08/09/19 02:49 PM
08/09/19 02:49 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
So it's not racist to call a POC stupid if/when that's the case?

This is getting complicated.

#sowhat
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GDaddy] #2994617
08/09/19 02:50 PM
08/09/19 02:50 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted by GDaddy
So it's not racist to call a POC stupid if/when that's the case?

This is getting complicated.

Identity =\= trait

FFS man, basics.

Telling him to go back where he came from would be racist.

Do you see the difference?

socrazy

Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GromsDad] #2994618
08/09/19 02:56 PM
08/09/19 02:56 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
Not if the fkg ingrates are biting the hand that took them in from that shthole

#sowhat