REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bali in September - rent or take board #2989189
07/30/19 03:58 AM
07/30/19 03:58 AM
Bahamas
A
aldo1 Offline OP
Legend (inyourownmind)
aldo1  Offline OP
Legend (inyourownmind)
A

Bahamas
Going with my son for 10 days in September. Are the rental boards decent? I am a member with Awayco.
Anyone with experience?

Re: Bali in September - rent or take board [Re: aldo1] #2990405
08/01/19 01:02 PM
08/01/19 01:02 PM
The A-T-L
D
diro Offline
Kelly Slater status
diro  Offline
Kelly Slater status
D

The A-T-L
There are so many surf shops in Kuta. I say rent or buy a board (and then sell it back before you leave). Avoid airline fees. Plus, there is a chance your boards wherever you live, aren't suited for Bali waves.

(The board I used the most was between a 6'2" and a 6'6" semi round tail thruster. I'm 5'11")

life is not about finding yourself. life is about creating yourself.

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32