REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: utoma] #2983092
07/17/19 05:13 PM
07/17/19 05:13 PM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Duke status
Surfdog  Offline
Duke status
S

Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted by utoma
Originally Posted by CatchSurff
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Have u ever thought for a second that many foreigners might be doing actions that are offensive to established Americans?

Duffy, BillyO, Ifailalot, Caca, Oakleys, Grommy....

Is the above post xenophobic or not?

I need to know because I never want to call somebody xenophobic if they're not.

Thanks.

Is it Xenophobic when the entire democrat party shows dislike for Russia?

I hate the Russia government because they interfered with our elections. (I believe this is the main reason why the Democrat party hates RUSSIA- the government) not Russians.

I also hate Hillary, because of her influence in the DNC during the primaries. I also hate Facebook and how they allow lies to spread online and they "self-regulate" very poorly. I also hate Cambridge analytica for helping spread propaganda.

What else do you want to mischaracterize Catchsurf?

China meddles with our elections and other economic functions. Shouldn't we "hate" them too?

North Korea, Iran, Syria, Pakistan, and so many others (not to mention mega-corps) we should "hate" also, right?

Or is "tolerance" just a catch phrase?

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: FecalFace] #2983138
07/17/19 06:01 PM
07/17/19 06:01 PM
O
Oakleys_N_Zinka Offline
Michael Peterson status
Oakleys_N_Zinka  Offline
Michael Peterson status
O

Originally Posted by squidley
Originally Posted by squidley
Originally Posted by hal9000
Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country?

The people Trump told to go back to the shitholes they escaped from are people who've been bitching about this country. Did the people being criticized in your video bitch about this country? Doubtful, which would , yes, make their critics racist. However, we don't know about the bitching because the video editor didn't bother to prove his point.

Dumbass.

Everybody bitches about this country, you do it daily. Trump got elected solely because he bitched how shit America is.

But it's only when immigrants and black and brown people do it, that they HATE America and it's perfectly okay to tell them to go back where they came from even though they're are US citizens, born in this country or naturalized, elected by the American people to serve in Congress.

But we can't call you or Trump a racist piece of shit because that term is overused.

The term got overused because Trump normalised racism.

So if you want the term racism to be used less, stop being a racist piece of shit.

Yeah, that's it. Trump was the guy bitching about America.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/h0bePoYVZPA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dumbass.

Thanks for proving my point racist piece of shit.

Everybody bitches about this country, you do it daily. Trump got elected solely because he bitched how shit America is.

But it's only when immigrants and black and brown people do it, that they HATE America and it's perfectly okay to tell them to go back where they came from even though they're are US citizens, born in this country or naturalized, elected by the American people to serve in Congress.

[Linked Image]

NOT RASIS WHAY U COLL ME RASIS

Three times in one thread! Unfortunately not a record.

Last edited by Oakleys_N_Zinka; 07/17/19 06:01 PM.

Nobody puts Bodhi in the corner.
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: Surfdog] #2983144
07/17/19 06:06 PM
07/17/19 06:06 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

I hate China.

we are also castrating Huawei and their spytech infested network hardware.

this thread is so weird

It’s like the GZA coming on after U-God
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: hal9000] #2983221
07/17/19 07:26 PM
07/17/19 07:26 PM
B
bigsurfer67 Offline
Billy Hamilton status
bigsurfer67  Offline
Billy Hamilton status
B

Yep. To tell non-whites (but not whites) to "go back to your country" is racist and obviously xenophobic.

Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: hal9000] #2983263
07/17/19 08:12 PM
07/17/19 08:12 PM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline OP
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
Trumby has complained about America for decades. Should he go back to where he came from?

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: hal9000] #2983275
07/17/19 08:27 PM
07/17/19 08:27 PM
san diego, CA
O
obslop Offline
Phil Edwards status
obslop  Offline
Phil Edwards status
O

san diego, CA
white people complain about America. not only all good but applauded by literally millions while a black man is POTUS.

non-white people complain about America. whitey gets uncomfortable.

non-white people in positions of power complain about America. our current white POTUS has to issue tweet calling 'em out.

look in the mirror - own it.

Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: hal9000] #2983277
07/17/19 08:28 PM
07/17/19 08:28 PM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline OP
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
http://www.trumptwitterarchive.com

Go here and see how much Trumby complains about America going back to 2011. It's sickening. He's so un-American.

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: hal9000] #2983281
07/17/19 08:36 PM
07/17/19 08:36 PM
san diego, CA
O
obslop Offline
Phil Edwards status
obslop  Offline
Phil Edwards status
O

san diego, CA
that's the crux of the matter.

some white men are losing their shyt because women of color in positions of power are expressing opinions with which they disagree.

cry babies - literally - cry babies.

the most fragile and weepy snowflakes.

Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: obslop] #2983287
07/17/19 08:44 PM
07/17/19 08:44 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted by obslop

some white men are losing their shyt because women of color in positions of power are expressing opinions with which they disagree.

Yep.

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: obslop] #2983520
07/18/19 11:52 AM
07/18/19 11:52 AM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Online sick
Duke status
ifallalot  Online Sick
Duke status
I

HB, CA

That's possibly the most childish and bigoted thing I've ever read from you on here.

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: obslop] #2983523
07/18/19 12:33 PM
07/18/19 12:33 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...

A mischaracterization of epic proportions.

What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: FecalFace] #2983525
07/18/19 12:35 PM
07/18/19 12:35 PM
Your mom�s house
D
Duffy Offline
Kelly Slater status
Duffy  Offline
Kelly Slater status
D

Your mom�s house
Have u ever thought for a second that many foreigners might be doing actions that are offensive to established Americans?

Duffy, BillyO, Ifailalot, Caca, Oakleys, Grommy....

Is the above post xenophobic or not?

I need to know because I never want to call somebody xenophobic if they're not.

Thanks.

Going by what’s is shown, yes.

�No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn�

- The Wasp
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: CatchSurff] #2983527
07/18/19 12:38 PM
07/18/19 12:38 PM
Your mom�s house
D
Duffy Offline
Kelly Slater status
Duffy  Offline
Kelly Slater status
D

Your mom�s house
Originally Posted by utoma
Originally Posted by Kento

Having a darker skin color? Talking in their native language?

That’s never the issue. I like many others dislike many other people because of their offensive actions not because of the melanin levels in their skin.

For example many Indian people and French stink like BO and it’s offensive to me to smell someone else’s foul oder. It’s only $4 for a stick of deodorant FFS.

Not wearing deodorant is not an excuse to hate someone and think it is "offensive". You've never been to a large comiccon, gaming, or MTG convention? When you take an action performed by many groups of people and use that as an excuse to hate on a certain group of people, that becomes xenophobic (if you're hating on everyone not from your country), or racist (if you're hating a race or a skin tone).

So in this context: Yes you are racist for hating Indian people for not using deodorant, because a lot of people smell and don't use deodorant. You are also racist for using the assumption that "many" Indian people stink like BO. That phrase alone is stereotyping all Indian people and thus, racist.

Also, yes Trump is racist, because a lot of people dispute with the government and how it should be run. He literally ran on how the government was shitty. But he only calls out a certain group of people using this thinly veiled reason.

Indians smelling is more of a culture decision. 1. They don’t think that deodorant is necessary in many foreign countries. 2. The food that they eat contains many spices like curry that kills off bacteria on your body that causes them to stink.

It’s offensive on every level. At least In the states we push the agenda of smelling nice but yes not everyone is perfect.

Wow, you’re an idiot.

- The Wasp
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: obslop] #2983528
07/18/19 12:47 PM
07/18/19 12:47 PM
Your mom�s house
D
Duffy Offline
Kelly Slater status
Duffy  Offline
Kelly Slater status
D

Your mom�s house

Or it could be simply that some people can plainly see that these individuals (that you are apparently compelled to categorize by skin color and gender) are saying and doing some really fuckking stupid shit and are calling them out on it.

In Trump’s case calling them out in a mean way, but he did it for a reason. If you guys had any sort of curious or open minds you might be able to understand what that reason is and just how badly the Dems got played.

I personally think that AOC has terrible ideas and comes across as not too bright, or naive at best. The fact that she has brown eyes and a vagina has nothing to do with it.

When you lift people above criticism or responsibility for their words or actions because of their gender or skin color, that is itself a form of bigotry and/or racism.

It’s as if you have lower expectations of darker skinned people and they need you, a white guy, to defend them and make excuses for their idiocy.

- The Wasp
Re: Are THESE people racists and/or bigots for telling people to go back to their country? [Re: ifallalot] #2983611
07/18/19 02:40 PM
07/18/19 02:40 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted by ifallalot

That's possibly the most childish and bigoted thing I've ever read from you on here.

Because he's talking about childish bigots?

Man, when you moved into an area with deep alluvium, you sure stick your head deep into it! foreheadslap

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32