REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: Duffy] #2980641
07/13/19 01:28 AM
07/13/19 01:28 AM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted by Duffy
I just don’t think he’d put himself in such a vulnerable position.

Seriously?

He's so dumb he puts his foot in his mouth every day.

He incriminated himself million times.

And he tried to bury his sexual exploits.

But sex with underaged girls is a bridge too far?

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: FecalFace] #2980644
07/13/19 01:37 AM
07/13/19 01:37 AM
Your moms house
D
Duffy Online content
Phil Edwards status
Duffy  Online Content
Phil Edwards status
D

Your moms house
Originally Posted by FecalFace

Seriously?

He’s so dumb he beat the smartest woman in the world at a game he never played before.

Here’s the recipe for getting Trump re-elected (which I would rather not have happen)...

1. Keep assuming he’s dumb.
2. Keep ignoring why the vast majority of his voters voted for him.
3. Keep calling people racist, misogynist, homophobic, blah blah blah.
4. Keep bringing up rape (and now child rape) charges.
5. Keep promising free shit, especially free shit for non-citizens.

#trump2020

Last edited by Duffy; 07/13/19 01:38 AM.

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

- The Wasp
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: 1whoknows] #2980650
07/13/19 01:57 AM
07/13/19 01:57 AM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Online content
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Online Content
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: 1whoknows] #2980704
07/13/19 05:01 AM
07/13/19 05:01 AM
Your moms house
D
Duffy Online content
Phil Edwards status
Duffy  Online Content
Phil Edwards status
D

Your moms house
No. Nobody remembers

- The Wasp
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: Duffy] #2980707
07/13/19 05:04 AM
07/13/19 05:04 AM
1whoknows Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status

Duffy thinks trump didn’t have sex with 15 year old girls. Classic. applause

“God, I’m glad I’m not me.” Bob Dylan
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: Duffy] #2980712
07/13/19 05:37 AM
07/13/19 05:37 AM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom

Seriously?

He’s so dumb he beat the smartest woman in the world at a game he never played before.

Hillary was the worst candidate ever.

Retard Power + Electoral College = Imbecile President

Basic math.

Here’s the recipe for getting Trump re-elected (which I would rather not have happen)...

1. Keep assuming he’s dumb. It's not an assumption.
2. Keep ignoring why the vast majority of his voters voted for him. They're a minority in this country.
3. Keep calling people racist, misogynist, homophobic, blah blah blah. Sure, when people stop being racist, mysygonist, homophobic blah blah blah
4. Keep bringing up rape (and now child rape) charges. Stop raping then (children too)
5. Keep promising free shit, especially free shit for non-citizens. Nobody is promising free shit idiot, there's this thing called taxes, you may have heard of it.

#trump2020 I agree but not for the reasons you listed.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: 1whoknows] #2980726
07/13/19 10:47 AM
07/13/19 10:47 AM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Originally Posted by 1whoknows
I wouldn’t be. I don’t think very many people would be surprised. Seems to be where all this is leading.

I would be surprised. I think he's into hot women........not little girls.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: FecalFace] #2980744
07/13/19 12:35 PM
07/13/19 12:35 PM
Your moms house
D
Duffy Online content
Phil Edwards status
Duffy  Online Content
Phil Edwards status
D

Your moms house

Seriously?

Hillary was the worst candidate ever.

Retard Power + Electoral College = Imbecile President

Basic math.

1. Keep assuming he’s dumb. It's not an assumption.
2. Keep ignoring why the vast majority of his voters voted for him. They're a minority in this country.
3. Keep calling people racist, misogynist, homophobic, blah blah blah. Sure, when people stop being racist, mysygonist, homophobic blah blah blah
4. Keep bringing up rape (and now child rape) charges. Stop raping then (children too)
5. Keep promising free shit, especially free shit for non-citizens. Nobody is promising free shit idiot, there's this thing called taxes, you may have heard of it.

#trump2020 I agree but not for the reasons you listed.

#trump2020 (unfortunately)

- The Wasp
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: 1whoknows] #2980746
07/13/19 12:38 PM
07/13/19 12:38 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
It's not about trump. It's about the Dems over playing the race card, trying to win the votes of people who would already vote democrat, and not targeting the middle.

See Eagle and Arrow fable.

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: 1whoknows] #2980747
07/13/19 12:40 PM
07/13/19 12:40 PM
Your moms house
D
Duffy Online content
Phil Edwards status
Duffy  Online Content
Phil Edwards status
D

Your moms house
Nobody is promising free shit idiot, there's this thing called taxes, you may have heard of it.

I take it you didn’t watch any of the prez debate...

And yes, I know it isn’t free stuff but it’s sold as something free to the user. Free college, free health care, student loan debt giveaway and on and on.

Yes, I know it isn’t really free. That’s the problem with telling people it is.

- The Wasp
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: Duffy] #2980751
07/13/19 12:45 PM
07/13/19 12:45 PM
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Nobody is promising free shit idiot, there's this thing called taxes, you may have heard of it.

And yes, I know it isn’t free stuff but it’s sold as something free to the user. Free college, free health care, student loan debt giveaway and on and on.

The people who actually vote know its called taxes Fecal....you dummy. If you think voters want their taxes raised you're a special sort of stupid.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: 1whoknows] #2980752
07/13/19 12:49 PM
07/13/19 12:49 PM
Your moms house
D
Duffy Online content
Phil Edwards status
Duffy  Online Content
Phil Edwards status
D

Your moms house
Originally Posted by 1whoknows
Duffy thinks trump didn’t have sex with 15 year old girls. Classic. applause

I didn’t say that. I don’t know whether he did or not. I would surprised if he did but I’m fairly certain it wouldn’t be because he doesn’t want to.

You guys are so caught up in rigid closed minded thinking that you can’t even process neutral analysis of anything related to Trump.

Most of what I say about Trump isn’t because I like him. It’s just an unemotional critique of what he’s doing.

As long as you guys ignore the real reasons he’s our president you’ll keep losing to him.

One example is that you just assume that anyone who doesn’t passionately hate Trump is a racist. Did racist people vote for Trump? Sure. But they make up a tiny percentage of the whole.

Keep telling people they are racist if it makes you feel better but you’re half a step removed from a schizophrenic in a padded room mumbling about a chip in his brain telling him to kill rabbits.

Last edited by Duffy; 07/13/19 12:53 PM.

- The Wasp
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: Autoprax] #2980753
07/13/19 12:50 PM
07/13/19 12:50 PM
Your moms house
D
Duffy Online content
Phil Edwards status
Duffy  Online Content
Phil Edwards status
D

Your moms house
Originally Posted by Autoprax
It's not about trump. It's about the Dems over playing the race card, trying to win the votes of people who would already vote democrat, and not targeting the middle.

See Eagle and Arrow fable.

Goddamn, THIS!!!!!

Autoprax gets it.

Be like Auto....

- The Wasp
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: Duffy] #2980754
07/13/19 12:52 PM
07/13/19 12:52 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

Saying "Free shit" is a simplification, an example of the framing effect to influence decision making.

All those things you mentioned could be framed as investments.

Those things will pay back dividends.

Personally, I don't think college should be free, but it should be affordable and you should be able to get low interest loans.

Free health care for poor people would also pay back dividends to the society.

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: Would you be surprised if it was determined that trump definitely had sex with underage girls? [Re: Autoprax] #2980755
07/13/19 12:54 PM
07/13/19 12:54 PM
Your moms house
D
Duffy Online content
Phil Edwards status
Duffy  Online Content
Phil Edwards status
D

Your moms house
Originally Posted by Autoprax

Saying "Free shit" is a simplification, an example of the framing effect to influence decision making.

That’s a nice way of putting it.

- The Wasp
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32