REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: ifallalot] #2968164
06/14/19 04:32 PM
06/14/19 04:32 PM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted by ifallalot
Hmm, a lifelong DNC swamp creature that's been sitting on a post that had its actual term end 12 years ago throwing in her two cents about someone she's obviously opposed to

Yeah, that's a "expert" to listen to!

Attacks the person not the factual basis of the statement. I wish there was a word or phrase for this.

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: hal9000] #2968168
06/14/19 04:39 PM
06/14/19 04:39 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted by hal9000
Hmm, a lifelong DNC swamp creature that's been sitting on a post that had its actual term end 12 years ago throwing in her two cents about someone she's obviously opposed to

Attacks the person not the factual basis of the statement. I wish there was a word or phrase for this.

A lawyer's interpretation of a stated law is not fact, there's a word for it even....

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: ifallalot] #2968184
06/14/19 05:00 PM
06/14/19 05:00 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Online content OP
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Online Content OP
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County

A lawyer's interpretation of a stated law is not fact, there's a word for it even....

The word is judgement. Try it sometime

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: everysurfr] #2968188
06/14/19 05:07 PM
06/14/19 05:07 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Nope. Dig a little deeper, you'll find it very soon

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: hal9000] #2968257
06/14/19 07:22 PM
06/14/19 07:22 PM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status
Surfdog  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Oceanside,CA
I'll just leave this here.

I thought this was written a few years ago during Clinton, Bush II and Obama admins?

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: everysurfr] #2968259
06/14/19 07:24 PM
06/14/19 07:24 PM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status
Surfdog  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted by everysurfr
Originally Posted by Surfdog
From the article you just posted, "In December, Sullivan gave Flynn the opportunity to postpone his sentencing hearing to continue his cooperation with the government in a probe of illegal lobbying for the Turkish government that is being conducted out of the Eastern District of Virginia. A joint status report on Flynn’s case from federal prosecutors and his defense team is due Friday."

You kind of forgot about that whole illegal lobbying thing that he lied about, Dumbfvck

What does any of that have to do with Russian collusion. Turkey is not part of Russia, yet.

Like I said, where's the link to 2016 election tampering by Russian collusion?

Now there's that pesky Ukraine issue becoming Russia (again), if Putin gets his way.
Fvck you are dense! You are asking the same question for two years now. The fvcking entire intelligence community said Russia was involved. Trump was on t.v asking for their help finding Hillary's emails.

It's nobody else's job, but your own to figure this out. Stop being so stupid. It reflects badly on you and embarrasses your parents who failed at raising you.

We all know Russia f'd with our social media to influence the gullible sheep of our new age insta-info. They propagandized both sides to stir shit up, as they knew our growing addiction to the little glowing screens and it's instant gratification and confirmation of our biases. They played with those that believe everything on that glowing piece of idiot plastic in their pocket or purse. Idiot box in a pocket.

Did Trump have anything to do with that kind of election manipulation? Mueller found no evidence worthy of further indicting or convicting for it. He indicted a bunch of Russians, like that was going to go anywhere. But all other indictments were not related to the original investigation and just filler because some "Russian" was contacted somewhere, sometime that had nothing to do with election tampering. Many were either previous business dealings or ambassadors. Some may have been set ups.

We'll see where the Dems in Congress get with all this impeachment charade. If they really want to get to the bottom of it, they need to look at the origins of the FBI warrants in summer 2016, months before the election. More than enough evidence that covert spying was ordered for fake info passed thru many hands, and this from high levels of FBI, CIA and DOJ at that time (oversight by who again?). It was a insurance policy in action, that failed to pay off. That wasn't supposed to happen. It was a done deal. Hillary was a shoe-in. Then it was time to cover tracks and frame it as Russian collusion.

Sloppy obstruction of injustice ensued.

It may all end up biting many Dems in the ass when all is said and done (2016 Dems in power positions).

Trump is no saint, by any stretch. A bombastic blow hard more often than not. But the precedent set in this type of "guilty until proven innocent " mindset the MSM and their followers are foaming at the mouth over is a dangerous track for anyone that takes this job in the future.

Good job! You got some stuff right, and still full retard on others.

Here is what you said that was right, "Sloppy obstruction of injustice ensued." That is an impeachable offense. So now you can shut the fvck up with your "Trump did nothing wrong" bullshit. It is retarded and annoying.

Now here is where you are still stupid. The subject of "collusion." tRump did collude with the Russians. He asked them for illegally obtained materials. Collusion, however is not a crime. Conspiracy is a crime. If tRump had anything to do with the planning beforehand, that would be conspiracy. Instead, he got on his knees and begged for the emails.

Now here is where you are disgusting. You admit he obstructed justice. Hopefully you are smart enough to see he did collude, but not conspired with Russia. Yet you still support his presidency. You wrote, "They played with those that believe everything on that glowing piece of idiot plastic in their pocket or purse. Idiot box in a pocket." Yet by your daily bullshit, you try to do the same.

Stop being an asshole.

How do you defend yourself from injustice? Do you just roll-over and take it up the ass?

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: everysurfr] #2968265
06/14/19 07:46 PM
06/14/19 07:46 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
Michael Peterson status
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County

How do you defend yourself from injustice? Do you just roll-over and take it up the ass?

By calling it out ever time I see it, no matter which side caused it. Then by building a consensus to act against it. I spoke loudly against Hillary and her foundation. I speak just as loudly against tRump and his.

The biggest way that we differ is you side with one evil side against another. I stand against both evil sides to make way for a solution. You and yours stand in the way.

The solution is to impeach tRump now, so a centrist like Kaisich has time to build a campaign to take out Biden or Warren. But you and yours dance around giddy like schoolgirls that you get to antagonize centrists like me. That is totally fvcking childish. Grow the fvck up.

Last edited by everysurfr; 06/14/19 07:52 PM.

Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: everysurfr] #2968325
06/14/19 10:57 PM
06/14/19 10:57 PM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
Love the Trumby backpedal. He knows he fvcked up.

Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: Surfdog] #2968338
06/14/19 11:18 PM
06/14/19 11:18 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

I'll just leave this here.

I thought this was written a few years ago during Clinton, Bush II and Obama admins?

Does this mean they will be aggressively prosecuting the Clinton folks for doing EXACTLY that in 2016?

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: everysurfr] #2968340
06/14/19 11:20 PM
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

By calling it out ever time I see it, no matter which side caused it. Then by building a consensus to act against it. I spoke loudly against Hillary and her foundation. I speak just as loudly against tRump and his.

The biggest way that we differ is you side with one evil side against another. I stand against both evil sides to make way for a solution. You and yours stand in the way.

The solution is to impeach tRump now, so a centrist like Kaisich has time to build a campaign to take out Biden or Warren. But you and yours dance around giddy like schoolgirls that you get to antagonize centrists like me. That is totally fvcking childish. Grow the fvck up.

Bullshit. 95% of the time you're going after one side only.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: everysurfr] #2968341
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
The DOJ is obviously free to bring indictments.

Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: hal9000] #2968344
06/14/19 11:26 PM
06/14/19 11:26 PM
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

The DOJ is obviously free to bring indictments.

I'd love to see your reaction to people in the Clinton camp being marched off to prison. I hope we get to see that.

Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: GromsDad] #2968348
06/14/19 11:34 PM
06/14/19 11:34 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
Michael Peterson status
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
Originally Posted by GromsDad

Bullshit. 95% of the time you're going after one side only.

Trump is the danger today. I wasn't posting here long ago. Those who know me know my views.

Nothing Hillary ever did compares with tRump giving the Saudis nuclear secrets in exchange for real estate loans.

Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2968353
06/14/19 11:43 PM
06/14/19 11:43 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

the problem with the rhetorical question you pose, casa, is as follows:

they didn't pay a "foreign agent"....steele was a private citizen when employed.

I'm not sure if that was an accident or if you are purposely trying to mislead.

contrast that with the Trump Tower meeting which was initiated and attended
by actual agents of a foreign government and for which the premise was the
provenance of official state intelligence:

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

second, there are different motivations in play here.

the DNC paid Fusion to do a job where a private citizen employed their network
of contacts to research existing claims of ties between the Kremlin and Trump.

Trump accepted unsolicited assistance from a foreign government to glean
intelligence which we now known to have been stolen.

I understand the spirit of your question, but this is yet another one of your poorly
conceived comparisons.

if you haven't smoked DMT you have no credibility on any subject in surfing or outside of surfing...
Re: Trump says he would accept interference from a foreign power in U.S. elections. [Re: afoaf] #2968357
06/15/19 12:01 AM
06/15/19 12:01 AM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Tom Curren status
Surfdog  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted by afoaf
the problem with the rhetorical question you pose, casa, is as follows:

they didn't pay a "foreign agent"....steele was a private citizen when employed.

I'm not sure if that was an accident or if you are purposely trying to mislead.

contrast that with the Trump Tower meeting which was initiated and attended
by actual agents of a foreign government and for which the premise was the
provenance of official state intelligence:

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

second, there are different motivations in play here.

the DNC paid Fusion to do a job where a private citizen employed their network
of contacts to research existing claims of ties between the Kremlin and Trump.

Trump accepted unsolicited assistance from a foreign government to glean
intelligence which we now known to have been stolen.

I understand the spirit of your question, but this is yet another one of your poorly
conceived comparisons.

Trump was a private citizen at the time also, right?

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32