REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Any thoughts on Pyzel happy twin? #2967312
06/13/19 03:28 AM
06/13/19 03:28 AM
Virginia Beach, VA
V
VaB Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
VaB  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
V

Virginia Beach, VA
Anyone ridden one?

Saw one in a shop, if I could have gotten it home I would have bought it on the spot. Maybe need to order one. Anyone riding one?

Re: Any thoughts on Pyzel happy twin? [Re: VaB] #2968458
06/15/19 03:59 AM
06/15/19 03:59 AM
Virginia Beach, VA
V
VaB Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
VaB  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
V

Virginia Beach, VA
None?

Re: Any thoughts on Pyzel happy twin? [Re: VaB] #2968642
06/15/19 10:51 PM
06/15/19 10:51 PM
B
Brined Offline
Grom
Brined  Offline
Grom
B

Hey VaB,

I hav'nt had one personally but my good mate has had two of them. Super nice outline in my opinion, feels good under and the feet, not too fishy.

Had a couple of surfs on it, felt super responsive. Flowy but not Drivey, which i guess is what you want in a twin. still went vert pretty well due to there still been a pointy nose on it and a nice sharp swallow. Rocker is moderate so it surfed well on the open face. A good board, although I would straighten it a touch more if you want a more aggresive feeling to it.

I highly recommend checking the DHD Original TWIN out, had one for a good while and still miss it. Super fast and a touch more rocker in the nose which gave it a looser feel, also responded a lot better under pumping than the Pyzel, a lot more drivey too.

Just run big Fiberglass keels in both, me and my mate tried so many fin options and we came down to the ASHER PACEY KEELS and The Futures EN