REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 28 of 29 1 2 26 27 28 29
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: Autoprax] #2960790
05/30/19 03:53 PM
05/30/19 03:53 PM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 49,496
The Bar
K
Kento Offline
Duke status
Kento  Offline
Duke status
***
K

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 49,496
The Bar
Originally Posted by Autoprax
Opening salvo of the Christian Holy War.

Which side will you be on, sisters?


Would you say it's a good time to invest in some hungry lions?


Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: everysurfr] #2960815
05/30/19 04:35 PM
05/30/19 04:35 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 33,801
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 33,801
your mom
And what’s with the all these lovers of life who are so afraid of seeing the genitalia and nipples.


"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: ifallalot] #2960820
05/30/19 04:40 PM
05/30/19 04:40 PM
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 33,801
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
**
F

Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 33,801
your mom
Originally Posted by ifallalot
Originally Posted by afoaf
23 weeks is squarely in the third trimester

no one is advocating for abortions this far along in the pregnancy

your red herring is literally red

so dumb

No one *on the erBB* is advocating for abortions this far along

You're falling into the trap that a lot of other Lefties do where they try and downplay the insanity that exists among your ilk


Yeah never mind the insanity of advocating for more unwanted children when the ones that already exist don’t have homes.

How many rapist’s children are you planning to adopt?

Are you going to pay for their healthcare?


"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: afoaf] #2960893
05/30/19 06:18 PM
05/30/19 06:18 PM
Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 19,410
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
**
G

Joined: Jan 2014
Posts: 19,410
West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted by afoaf
23 weeks is squarely in the third trimester

no one is advocating for abortions this far along in the pregnancy



Bullshit. Are you always this dishonest? What is governor Blackface down in Virginia's opinion on third trimester abortions........couple of other states as well. They want abortion even into the fourth trimester.


“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: everysurfr] #2960987
05/30/19 09:01 PM
05/30/19 09:01 PM
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 6,135
1
1whoknows Offline
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline
Phil Edwards status
**
1

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 6,135
The body of the mother is more vital because it can procure food for itself


“God, I’m glad I’m not me.” Bob Dylan
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: FecalFace] #2961019
05/30/19 10:05 PM
05/30/19 10:05 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 56,587
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
**
I

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 56,587
HB, CA
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Originally Posted by ifallalot
Originally Posted by afoaf
23 weeks is squarely in the third trimester

no one is advocating for abortions this far along in the pregnancy

your red herring is literally red

so dumb

No one *on the erBB* is advocating for abortions this far along

You're falling into the trap that a lot of other Lefties do where they try and downplay the insanity that exists among your ilk


Yeah never mind the insanity of advocating for more unwanted children when the ones that already exist don’t have homes.

How many rapist’s children are you planning to adopt?

Are you going to pay for their healthcare?

When did I ever say rape babies can't be aborted?

You're doing it again


My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: GromsDad] #2961048
05/30/19 11:00 PM
05/30/19 11:00 PM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 23,963
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
**
A

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 23,963
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by afoaf
23 weeks is squarely in the third trimester

no one is advocating for abortions this far along in the pregnancy



Bullshit. Are you always this dishonest? What is governor Blackface down in Virginia's opinion on third trimester abortions........couple of other states as well. They want abortion even into the fourth trimester.


how stupid are you?

I mean really....

those bills are germane only to cases with extenuating circumstances where
the life of the child and/or the mother are in danger.

no one is trying to legalize third trimester abortions outright.


if you haven't smoked DMT you have no credibility on any subject in surfing or outside of surfing...
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: afoaf] #2961052
05/30/19 11:03 PM
05/30/19 11:03 PM
Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,241
Oceansuck
J
jkb Offline
Phil Edwards status
jkb  Offline
Phil Edwards status
**
J

Joined: Feb 2005
Posts: 6,241
Oceansuck
Originally Posted by afoaf
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by afoaf
23 weeks is squarely in the third trimester

no one is advocating for abortions this far along in the pregnancy



Bullshit. Are you always this dishonest? What is governor Blackface down in Virginia's opinion on third trimester abortions........couple of other states as well. They want abortion even into the fourth trimester.


how stupid are you?

I mean really....

those bills are germane only to cases with extenuating circumstances where
the life of the child and/or the mother are in danger.

no one is trying to legalize third trimester abortions outright.



Well, he's stupid enough to think there's a fourth trimester.


Legal Disclaimer: jkb's posts are written by his Posting Agent, whose views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of jkb.
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: jkb] #2961068
05/30/19 11:08 PM
05/30/19 11:08 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 56,587
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
**
I

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 56,587
HB, CA
That's what they call the first 3 months of newborn. And to be fair, he's partially correct with the way the law is written.


My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: afoaf] #2961072
05/30/19 11:10 PM
05/30/19 11:10 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 56,587
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
**
I

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 56,587
HB, CA
Originally Posted by afoaf
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by afoaf
23 weeks is squarely in the third trimester

no one is advocating for abortions this far along in the pregnancy



Bullshit. Are you always this dishonest? What is governor Blackface down in Virginia's opinion on third trimester abortions........couple of other states as well. They want abortion even into the fourth trimester.


how stupid are you?

I mean really....

those bills are germane only to cases with extenuating circumstances where
the life of the child and/or the mother are in danger.

no one is trying to legalize third trimester abortions outright.


The language in the bill was vague enough to allow an immoral doctor to legally kill a baby for no real reason. The mother's "mental health" was a valid reason for abortion up to the birthday


My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: everysurfr] #2961075
05/30/19 11:11 PM
05/30/19 11:11 PM
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 29,291
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
**
A

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 29,291
Vagina Point
Abortion is a phony issue.

It's like when your girlfriend wants to break up with you so she picks a fight for no reason.


A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: ifallalot] #2961085
05/30/19 11:23 PM
05/30/19 11:23 PM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 23,963
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
**
A

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 23,963
Originally Posted by ifallalot
Originally Posted by afoaf
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Originally Posted by afoaf
23 weeks is squarely in the third trimester

no one is advocating for abortions this far along in the pregnancy



Bullshit. Are you always this dishonest? What is governor Blackface down in Virginia's opinion on third trimester abortions........couple of other states as well. They want abortion even into the fourth trimester.


how stupid are you?

I mean really....

those bills are germane only to cases with extenuating circumstances where
the life of the child and/or the mother are in danger.

no one is trying to legalize third trimester abortions outright.


The language in the bill was vague enough to allow an immoral doctor to legally kill a baby for no real reason. The mother's "mental health" was a valid reason for abortion up to the birthday


not surprisingly, you provide a mischaracterization of the law.

it was about eliminating a three-doctor approval and allowing a single doctor to approve
a procedure that is already legal.

focusing on the mental health bit alone is also disingenuous since the question is directly
intertwined with the health and viability of the fetus; she could request an abortion if the
medical staff detected previously undiagnosed conditions that would have led to the death
and suffering of the baby upon birth.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/02/virginia-abortion-third-trimester-law-kathy-tran.html


if you haven't smoked DMT you have no credibility on any subject in surfing or outside of surfing...
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: afoaf] #2961177
05/31/19 02:21 AM
05/31/19 02:21 AM
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 56,587
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
**
I

Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 56,587
HB, CA
Nothing you posted refuted anything that I posted. Intent of the law doesn’t matter, the words written do


My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: ifallalot] #2961186
05/31/19 02:39 AM
05/31/19 02:39 AM
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 23,963
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
**
A

Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 23,963
it is already illegal for a doctor to kill a baby for no reason


if you haven't smoked DMT you have no credibility on any subject in surfing or outside of surfing...
Re: Can anyone explain why the body of the mother is more vital than the life of the child? [Re: afoaf] #2961190
05/31/19 02:55 AM
05/31/19 02:55 AM
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 20,743
In Gods Country
C
CharmingSophisticate Offline
Duke status
CharmingSophisticate  Offline
Duke status
**
C

Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 20,743
In Gods Country
Originally Posted by afoaf
it is already illegal for a doctor to kill a baby for no reason

Is illegal to kill a baby because it/ze has the gay gene?


"...now tell me that wasn't fun!" Capt. Jack Aubrey
Page 28 of 29 1 2 26 27 28 29

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32