REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12
Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: FecalFace] #2950638
05/05/19 06:15 PM
05/05/19 06:15 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Originally Posted by FecalFace
Of course it was after you asked me the "victim" question dummy.

Was I supposed to answer before you asked me a question?

What in the actual fvck are you on.

Again- where in my 2 posts before your reply where you said I was playing the victim and not understanding of identity/choice, did I claim I was a victim and showed a lack of understanding of identity/choice?

Nowhere. And this was your reply where you supposedly backed up that statement?
"The point I was making is that you're making these bigoted kooks to be victims of social media platforms because they were being banned. I didn't necessarily mean you personally, though since you share their opinions and defend them with passion, you're not far off."

All BS. Nowhere in this thread I have defended the rights of Milo, Jones, etc to have Twitter accounts, said they were victims, or called their bannings from twitter to be unfair and not legitimately in violation of Twitter's terms of service.

The only banning that I called into question was of Mega Murphy, a Canadian feminist. Lolz. That, and the idiotic #learntocode bannings that not even Twitter can come up with a legitimate rationale for.

Strawman, and delusional to boot.

#learntoread

You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: FecalFace] #2950639
05/05/19 06:18 PM
05/05/19 06:18 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
If the offenders are not equal why would they be enforced equally? foreheadslap

For the actual behavior, dumfuk trout

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: grapedrink] #2950641
05/05/19 06:30 PM
05/05/19 06:30 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted by grapedrink
If the offenders are not equal why would they be enforced equally? foreheadslap

For the actual behavior, dumfuk trout

Okay evading fucktard, was the behavior equal? poke

Didn't you claim that righties are being banned for their politics and not their behavior?

Fvcking hell, what is wrong with you today.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: frvcvs] #2950649
05/05/19 06:43 PM
05/05/19 06:43 PM
north of the bridge
T
the janitor Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
the janitor  Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
T

north of the bridge
in an effort to further elevate this discussion ( monkey ), I'd like to respectfully raise the curious case of James Damore, who was fired slowly, then all at once - at Google. He made the mistake of writing an internal letter about the challenges Google in particular and tech firms in general - have in recruiting and retaining women into tech roles. His letter cited basic tenets of evolutionary biology and as far as I know hasn't been refuted by anyone noteworthy in that field. But the Sturm und drang was fierce, the talking heads exploded and thus, he had to go, to a chorus of applause from the majority of Silicon Valley/SF tech land.

The goalposts of outrage culture have moved in some pretty weird ways in the last 5-10 years.

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: FecalFace] #2950652
05/05/19 06:46 PM
05/05/19 06:46 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Okay evading fucktard,

Says the guy who still can't back up his victim and choice/identity comments.
Didn't you claim that righties are being banned for their politics and not their behavior?

Ultimately, an infraction of some kind is required for banning, i.e. behavior. they don't seem to ban on politics alone, nor have I suggest that in this thread. Certain personalities such as Richard Spencer are more deserving of a banning when basing that decision on their behavior outside of Twitter, and I support their right to do so.

That said, Twitter is more likely to ban someone for a minor infraction if they are a right wing personality, or someone who makes a comment that is antagonistic to left wing ideals. That's my opinion and assessment.

Page 12 of 12 1 2 10 11 12

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32