REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: bird.] #2950602
05/05/19 04:55 PM
05/05/19 04:55 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted by bird.
Originally Posted by grapedrink
[quote=grapedrink][quote=bird.]

There is nothing left wing about hating white people.

He's a nationalist. But he probably has a lot more fans on the left...

Plenty of people on the left find hating white peope perfectly acceptable, which is why he has more fans there trout

You're serious? rolleyes

Plenty of people on the left care about the rights of African Americans which puts them adjacent to his "fans."

It's instructive that in order to find the left's equivalents of Milo and Alex Jones we had to include a long deceased Argentine Marxist, a right wing reactionary, and vague groups of nobodies - antifa, "BLM protestors who call for Pigs (police) to be fried like bacon."

Are you guys really not willing to admit that this shit is not symmetrical?

I for one am outraged that Che Guevara is not banned on Twitter.

lololol

He had to dig deep and came up with nothing.

Bigotry is a trademark of the right, why is that so hard to admit.

Let's see a specific tweet that grapedrink thinks it's bannable.

Speaking against MAGA kids harrasing an old native American before the backstory was known, is not the same as systematically calling for discrimination of blacks, Jews, Muslins, gays or transgenders.

Not even fvcking close.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: bird.] #2950603
05/05/19 04:57 PM
05/05/19 04:57 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Ok. I agree that the feminist getting banned for the "misgendering" was absurd.

You just ilked yourself as a transphobe for agreeing, but no worries, you're in good company hat

I don't know what Kathy Griffin said or who Jack Morrissey is, so I will take your word on that.

Easy to find with a google search.

But there are A LOT of right wing nobody accounts posting terrible shit and not being banned. They are also being treated differently. You guys over simplify.

I agree with the first sentence. In fairness to Twitter, the sheer quantity of posts, and the context within those conversations that the statements were made, makes enforcement extremely difficult. I don't expect Twitter to police all of that, which allows bad behavior on both sides to go unpunished.

What is telling is what they do decide to enforce, or what they don't enforce in situations have been brought to their attention and are all over the media. At which point they absolutely aware of those statements that threaten other individuals and are in violation of their terms of service (see Maga hat example).

You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: grapedrink] #2950606
05/05/19 05:03 PM
05/05/19 05:03 PM
LA
B
bird. Offline
Phil Edwards status
bird.  Offline
Phil Edwards status
B

LA
Ok, just googled those at your suggestion. Whoever is up in arms about banning people for being ignorant/out of touch (Griffin) and/or making unfunny, tasteless jokes (Morrissey) is a fkn snowflake.

IF they have since made a pattern of these things, I suppose I could be swayed the other way.

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: frvcvs] #2950607
05/05/19 05:06 PM
05/05/19 05:06 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Originally Posted by FecalFace

I for one am outraged that Che Guevara is not banned on Twitter.

LOLZ. Keep ignoring my posts. That was in the context of bad actors on the left who get a pass from people like you. Of course there was no twitter when Che Guevara was alive, so that should give you a clue as to what I meant by that.

You are sticking to that statement in particular, because you can't refute to the valid examples I've posted, nor can you back up the rest of the crap you posted about me in this thread.

He had to dig deep and came up with nothing.

Actually I came up with several examples. My point was never that there are equally bad people on both sides of the spectrum who are treated differently. My point, that was backed up with several examples, was that specific situations are treated preferentially based on the politics of parties involved.
Care to debate that, or do you want to stick to strawman arguments confused2

Also, I am still waiting for your explanation for why I think I am a victim, and why I how I don't understand the difference between choice and identity. Because all of the statements you listed as examples were written immediately after you said those things about me, yet none of those statements had anything to do with me. See below.

"You still don't know the difference between choice and identity? foreheadslap

How about

Telling gay people they are unnatural and gross?
Telling transgenders they are mentally ill?
Telling immigrants they are not welcome here?
Telling Mexican immigrants they are rapists?
Telling Muslims they are not compatible and diluting out culture?
Telling blacks they are equal enough?
Telling women they should shut up and not seek equality a.k.a. special treatment?
Telling minorities they should be "peacefully ethnically cleansed"
Telling victims of mass shootings and their families that they are crisis actors?

All bully, antisocial behavior. You wouldn't do it in a restaurant, place of work or a school because you'd get kicked out in 5 seconds. So why should you not be kicked out from a social network? It's exactly the same.
Your 1A rights are completely intact. In fact the people who took your megaphone away are excercising their 1A rights.

Sure you have the right to say it but others have the right to tell you to keep your bigoted views to yourself.

Stop pretending you're a victim.

You've never been one. "

Delusional trout

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: bird.] #2950608
05/05/19 05:08 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Ok, just googled those at your suggestion. Whoever is up in arms about banning people for being ignorant/out of touch (Griffin) and/or making unfunny, tasteless jokes (Morrissey) is a fkn snowflake.

IF they have since made a pattern of these things, I suppose I could be swayed the other way.

I don't think that many were up in arms about it. But either way, they are still threatening statement targeted at minors.

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: frvcvs] #2950609
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom
@grapedrink

You are terrible at this. I already responded to all that. What a waste of time.

Senile?

Last edited by FecalFace; 05/05/19 05:09 PM. Reason: this new reply system sucks hairy donkey balls

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: FecalFace] #2950610
05/05/19 05:09 PM
05/05/19 05:09 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
You are terrible at this. I already responded to all that. What a waste of time.

Senile?

No, you didn't. Delusional. Please point out where I claimed to be a victim. And where, prior to that list of examples that were not my words, I showed a lack of understanding between identity and choice. I'll wait.

[Linked Image]

roflmao

Last edited by grapedrink; 05/05/19 05:15 PM.

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: grapedrink] #2950611
05/05/19 05:11 PM
05/05/19 05:11 PM
LA
B
bird. Offline
Phil Edwards status
bird.  Offline
Phil Edwards status
B

LA

I don't think that many were up in arms about it. But either way, they are still threatening statement targeted at minors.

Sounds to me that you're taking up a false narrative on behalf of the few who were up in arms about it then. People of all political stripes make (insensitive/dumb) posts like those 2 all the time and are not banned. Make a pattern of it and they likely would be. Simple as that.

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: grapedrink] #2950615
05/05/19 05:17 PM
05/05/19 05:17 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom

Senile?

No, you didn't. Delusional. Please point out where I claimed to be a victim. And where, prior to that list of examples that were not my words, I showed a lack of understanding between identity and choice. I'll wait.

roflmao

You can wait or you can go back and read the responses I already gave you and you didn't read.

I suggest the latter because you are a waste of time to debate anything with.

Keep screeching in defense of the bigots.

Bye.

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: FecalFace] #2950619
05/05/19 05:24 PM
05/05/19 05:24 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach

You can wait or you can go back and read the responses I already gave you and you didn't read.

Bye.

You are a lying POS. I went back through your posts, and you dodged my requests over and over again. Prove that you provided an example that actually pertains to me claiming victim status and not understanding choice/identity.

And no, a bunch of Trump and alt right quotes doesn't count.

Please get help.

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: grapedrink] #2950621
05/05/19 05:33 PM
05/05/19 05:33 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom

Bye.

You are a lying POS. I went back through your posts, and you dodged my requests over and over again. Prove that you provided an example that actually pertains to me claiming victim status and not understanding choice/identity.

And no, a bunch of Trump and alt right quotes doesn't count.

Please get help.

Eat shit and die dummy.

Page 3 re: you playing a victim:

The point I was making is that you're making these bigoted kooks to be victims of social media platforms because they were being banned.
I didn't necessarily mean you personally, though since you share their opinions and defend them with passion, you're not far off.

Page 3 re: you equating right and left offenders:

Uh no.

People are banned for behavior.

It just happens that shitty behavior comes mainly from the right.

Then why does twitter tolerate bad behavior from the left confused2

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: FecalFace] #2950624
05/05/19 05:43 PM
05/05/19 05:43 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Offline
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach

The point I was making is that you're making these bigoted kooks to be victims of social media platforms because they were being banned.
I didn't necessarily mean you personally, though since you share their opinions and defend them with passion, you're not far off.

confused2

Like I said, delusional.

Page 3 was long after you called me a victim. I had posted exactly 2 times before you called me a victim, so please be honest and use those posts to find where I claimed to be a victim and not understanding of identity/choice. Thx.

Uh no.

Again, not equating the offenders themselves as being equal, just the enforcement from twitter trout

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: frvcvs] #2950626
05/05/19 05:44 PM
05/05/19 05:44 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Wah, wah, wah, Twitter is picking on us!!!!

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: frvcvs] #2950632
05/05/19 06:02 PM
05/05/19 06:02 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom
Of course it was after you asked me the "victim" question dummy.

Was I supposed to answer before you asked me a question?

What in the actual fvck are you on.

Re: Facebook jackboots Jones, Milo & Farrakhan [Re: grapedrink] #2950635
05/05/19 06:04 PM
05/05/19 06:04 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom

confused2

Like I said, delusional.

Page 3 was long after you called me a victim. I had posted exactly 2 times before you called me a victim, so please be honest and use those posts to find where I claimed to be a victim and not understanding of identity/choice. Thx.

Uh no.

Again, not equating the offenders themselves as being equal, just the enforcement from twitter trout

If the offenders are not equal why would they be enforced equally? foreheadslap

Crack is helluva drug.

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32