REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Apollo Twin Fin #2939109
04/07/19 03:46 PM
04/07/19 03:46 PM
Oceanside Ca.
B
bsnyder Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
bsnyder  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Oceanside Ca.
Breaking out a new model at this years Boardroom Show. This board is user friendly Twin Fin. A little curvier outline than my Lagoona Twin which is a very MR style board. This features a fuller nose with a slightly relaxed entry rocker. A winged-pintail for a little more bite. Shallow single to double concave bottom contours. Millennium Foam donated this blank to help me develop a new model in my lineup. So I have thank them. To stick with the Apollo god theme, I airbrushed a very statuesque image of him, then did one of my faux tint sprays in off-white. Some metallic purple pinlines to add some color. This board will be on display in my booth, and for sale at the end of the show. Come see it.

The Boardroom Show
May 4th & 5th
Del Mar Ca.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Last edited by bsnyder; 04/07/19 10:57 PM.

Barry Snyder
Surfboards made by hand. Not machine.

"Stay dusty my friend."

barrysnyderdesigns.com
@barrysnyderdesigns
Re: Apollo Twin Fin [Re: bsnyder] #2939151
04/07/19 05:49 PM
04/07/19 05:49 PM
M
MACFISH Offline
Gerry Lopez status
MACFISH  Offline
Gerry Lopez status
M

Nice one........you do great work.

..ready to crash and burn, I never learn.....