REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: jbd] #2931827
03/22/19 02:28 PM
03/22/19 02:28 PM
1whoknows Online content OP
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Online Content OP
Phil Edwards status

Originally Posted By: jbd
" If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star?"

Do you really need help with the answer or is that just another random anti gun post?

Drugs donít kill people either. Fentanyl is safe and I should be allowed all I want. Iíll just fill out a form I can easily lie on. Bingo.

Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: 1whoknows] #2931835
03/22/19 02:52 PM
03/22/19 02:52 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

I want to try fentanyl

opiates on a sunday morning with a bloody mary and brunch is the bessssssssst

damn. using courier font. that is fooking aggressive man.
Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: 1whoknows] #2931837
03/22/19 02:57 PM
03/22/19 02:57 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: 1whoknows
Originally Posted By: jbd
" If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star?"

Do you really need help with the answer or is that just another random anti gun post?

Drugs donít kill people either. Fentanyl is safe and I should be allowed all I want. Iíll just fill out a form I can easily lie on. Bingo.

Its your fault if you take too much. Are you really this stupid?

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: GromsDad] #2931842
03/22/19 03:07 PM
03/22/19 03:07 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
The first rules of gun safety are to treat every gun as if it were loaded and always keep it pointed in a safe direction. Sadly his carelessness in both regards cost him his life.

The first rule of gun safety should be: Why are you carrying a gun on a music video shoot, you moron.

The second rule should be: why are you carrying a gun you moron.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: everysurfr] #2931843
03/22/19 03:10 PM
03/22/19 03:10 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: everysurfr
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
He kilt hisself. Just like the guy who doesn't look both ways when crossing the street.

Another shitty analogy.

How do you people do that.

It's incredible.

You wouldn't say that if he was Jewish.

I wouldn't?

I thought I hated Jews?

This is an interesting twist.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: 1whoknows] #2931850
03/22/19 03:21 PM
03/22/19 03:21 PM
C
CCKeith Offline
Nep status
CCKeith  Offline
Nep status
C

to b honest at theis point id have no problem with an outright ban. fook your 2A is 2019 you nincimpoops.

Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: 1whoknows] #2931853
03/22/19 03:27 PM
03/22/19 03:27 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

I love it when this happens.

"ohh, I'm not safe unless I have my gun!"

D'oh.

Bock you
Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: FecalFace] #2931877
03/22/19 04:14 PM
03/22/19 04:14 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
The first rules of gun safety are to treat every gun as if it were loaded and always keep it pointed in a safe direction. Sadly his carelessness in both regards cost him his life.

The first rule of gun safety should be: Why are you carrying a gun on a music video shoot, you moron.

Prop. The gun was a prop

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: ifallalot] #2931883
03/22/19 04:36 PM
03/22/19 04:36 PM
Phil Edwards status
Phil Edwards status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot

Prop. The gun was a prop
Theyíre all props.

Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: mundus] #2931887
03/22/19 04:43 PM
03/22/19 04:43 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Originally Posted By: mundus
Surf today!

Another total let down swell event. This has been the story of my winter. I could paddle out now. Its chest high at best and the wind is blowing so hard offshore that there really isn't anything worth riding.

Just checked the mind meter. Highest gust in the past hour 40.2 mph. bawling socrazy foreheadslap

‚ÄúI always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.‚ÄĚ - Bruce Brown,
Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: GromsDad] #2931949
03/22/19 06:10 PM
03/22/19 06:10 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Surf today!

Another total let down swell event. This has been the story of my winter. I could paddle out now. Its chest high at best and the wind is blowing so hard offshore that there really isn't anything worth riding.

Just checked the mind meter. Highest gust in the past hour 40.2 mph. bawling socrazy foreheadslap
Yep, just got out of the water, waste high closeouts, side/offshore at 30.

Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: ifallalot] #2931952
03/22/19 06:16 PM
03/22/19 06:16 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom

Prop. The gun was a prop

Which sums 2A perfectly = Props for retards.

Also, props kill people?

Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: mundus] #2931960
03/22/19 06:24 PM
03/22/19 06:24 PM
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Surf today!

The camera in Manesquan almost looks worth it. Everywhere else is poo.

‚ÄúI always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.‚ÄĚ - Bruce Brown,
Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: FecalFace] #2931976
03/22/19 06:37 PM
03/22/19 06:37 PM
Phil Edwards status
Phil Edwards status

Prop. The gun was a prop

Which sums 2A perfectly = Props for retards.

Also, props kill people?
No, no, no .... People kill people. Say you die drowning - you killed yourself. Say youíre hiking and an avalanche consumes you - again, you killed yourself. Anaphylactic reaction to a medication - killed yourself. Say the prop in this video had been a stuffed bear, and the country singer tried to eat the bear (humorously) and choked on it ... same as getting shot. Killed himself.

Re: If guns donít kill people, PEOPLE kill people, which person killed this up and coming country music star? [Re: mundus] #2932050
03/22/19 09:08 PM
03/22/19 09:08 PM
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Surf today!

Perfect example of the frustration of being an East Coast Surfer. I knew in advance there would be waves sometime today. I had one work appointment today so I purposely scheduled it at 10:00 so I could dawn patrol it and go to my appointment from home. Wake up this morning and it sucked. Went to work. Drove strait home after my meeting. Got home at 12:30 and it was blown to hell. Crossed my fingers hoping their might be something before dark after the tide turned. Nope. Its knee high now. There was a short window between 8:30 and 11 where it was decent. I missed it. Next shot of worthwhile waves looks to be April 1st. Fook!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32