REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs] #2914883
02/18/19 12:11 AM
02/18/19 12:11 AM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
That seems like a great deal!

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: Autoprax] #2914884
02/18/19 12:14 AM
02/18/19 12:14 AM
In Gods Country
C
CharmingSophisticate Offline
Duke status
CharmingSophisticate  Offline
Duke status
C

In Gods Country
I hear that the Sandinista's in NYC are displeased with their Rogue Bartender.

"...now tell me that wasn't fun!" Capt. Jack Aubrey
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: FecalFace] #2914960
02/18/19 11:09 AM
02/18/19 11:09 AM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Are they living by different rules than any other business? Or are they just doing the write-offs that everyone seems to think are ok?

We can argue what the tax code should and shouldn't be all day long, but in the context of what the tax code actually is, Amazon is just doing what every other business does

Write-offs, you think thats what Bezos is doing? roflmao

I see you still dont understand the difference between tax money funding corporations and expenditure write-offs.

No, you just don't want to admit your own hypocrisy.

roflmao

Says the guy who hates the government while the nanny corporation that pays for his healthcare is subsidized by the government.

Tax-exempt municipal bonds are reserved for public-use projects such as bridges, water systems, and other infrastructure.

Not for fvcking billionaire NFL owners sponging enormous amounts of money from taxpayers through crony capitalist schemes and tax loopholes.

You can twist your words anyway you want to make yourself feel better about your own hypocrisy. Whether it is a municipal bond or a tax write-off, it is a government subsidy. Suckle on that teat small business

And I love how you keep mentioning healthcare out of nowhere. Jealousy is not a good look

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: BillyOcean] #2914961
02/18/19 11:10 AM
02/18/19 11:10 AM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
Flat tax, fire everybody in the IRS, done

Yup. Single page tax code, no deductions.

Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs] #2914970
02/18/19 12:48 PM
02/18/19 12:48 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Online content
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Online Content
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
Originally Posted By: Everysurfer from the De Blasio thread
1. If Amazon did go to New York, they would have gotten 3 billion in tax breaks.
2. The government is "supposed" to run revenue neutral. Which means for every tax dollars the bring in, they spend it on stuff that supports that source of income. For example, when I build a house, I pay about $40,000 in fees. Those fees are supposed to cover the cost that a family will need in services. $20,000 in school fees says for the classroom that the owners will send their kids to. Same with roads, and water pipes, and sewer lines.
3. Amazon would not have paid those fees, while using the infrastructure.
4. I don't have access to New York's books, but it seems that it would have been a net loss to have then set up there.
5. Guys don't go on talk shows for free. Everyone has an angle. I would be willing to bet that someone was enticing de Blasio with "consulting fees" to publicize the Amazon party line.

Ifall, you seem inconsistent.

You seem to support Amazon taking the tax breaks, but also support a flat tax with no breaks.

You previously seemed libertarian, with let the marketplace sort it out over an even playing field, but now support an uneven playing field.

The jobs that Amazon will create come at a cost. Unemployment is low. The Amazon workers are small business owners, who can't compete on an uneven field, will loose there $100,000 a year small business owner income, and will become $30,000 A year Amazon Drones.

It really seems that you are upset thag a 29 year old girl is really out to drain the swamp, instead of your orange hero.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: everysurfr] #2914989
02/18/19 02:59 PM
02/18/19 02:59 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: everysurfr
Originally Posted By: Everysurfer from the De Blasio thread
1. If Amazon did go to New York, they would have gotten 3 billion in tax breaks.
2. The government is "supposed" to run revenue neutral. Which means for every tax dollars the bring in, they spend it on stuff that supports that source of income. For example, when I build a house, I pay about $40,000 in fees. Those fees are supposed to cover the cost that a family will need in services. $20,000 in school fees says for the classroom that the owners will send their kids to. Same with roads, and water pipes, and sewer lines.
3. Amazon would not have paid those fees, while using the infrastructure.
4. I don't have access to New York's books, but it seems that it would have been a net loss to have then set up there.
5. Guys don't go on talk shows for free. Everyone has an angle. I would be willing to bet that someone was enticing de Blasio with "consulting fees" to publicize the Amazon party line.

Ifall, you seem inconsistent.

You seem to support Amazon taking the tax breaks, but also support a flat tax with no breaks.

You previously seemed libertarian, with let the marketplace sort it out over an even playing field, but now support an uneven playing field.

The jobs that Amazon will create come at a cost. Unemployment is low. The Amazon workers are small business owners, who can't compete on an uneven field, will loose there $100,000 a year small business owner income, and will become $30,000 A year Amazon Drones.

It really seems that you are upset thag a 29 year old girl is really out to drain the swamp, instead of your orange hero.

Noting what Amazon is doing is by no means supporting it You can go back in this thread and read my replies to MBP to see I wrote this exact thing multiple times.

I agree with your statements about Amazon, however, you're starting to play the game like a bunch of other knuckleheads on here where you create things in your head about what I actually think.

Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs] #2915178
02/18/19 06:53 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Online sleepy
Duke status
GDaddy  Online Sleepy
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
dup

Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: GDaddy] #2915179
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Online sleepy
Duke status
GDaddy  Online Sleepy
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
I think ARC makes for a great albatross. Just like Trump.

#sowhat
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: everysurfr] #2915516
02/19/19 02:39 AM
02/19/19 02:39 AM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

Quote:
...will loose there...

that's it, man.

I'm having a fkn abortion.

and afterwards, I'm going to kick a bunch of puppies.

HAVE YOU NO SHAME, SIR?!?!!?

FFS...

damn. using courier font. that is fooking aggressive man.
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: afoaf] #2915518
02/19/19 02:44 AM
02/19/19 02:44 AM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Originally Posted By: afoaf
Quote:
...will loose there...

that's it, man.

FFS...

roflmao

"I love it when people who are supposed to be surfers.....posting on a surfing forum.....don't know the difference between stoke and stock." - GromsDad
"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: afoaf] #2915544
02/19/19 03:46 AM
02/19/19 03:46 AM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Online content
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Online Content
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
Originally Posted By: afoaf
Quote:
...will loose there...

that's it, man.

FFS...
I also spelt that as "thag" I have big fooking fingers on a fucjing little phone , autocorrect on autopilot, and I dare you to have an abortion

*** You are ignoring this user ***
That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: everysurfr] #2915651
02/19/19 04:14 PM
02/19/19 04:14 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

ahahahaha

<3 <3 <3

8======D ~ ~ ~

damn. using courier font. that is fooking aggressive man.
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: ifallalot] #2915680
02/19/19 04:33 PM
02/19/19 04:33 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Are they living by different rules than any other business? Or are they just doing the write-offs that everyone seems to think are ok?

We can argue what the tax code should and shouldn't be all day long, but in the context of what the tax code actually is, Amazon is just doing what every other business does

Write-offs, you think thats what Bezos is doing? roflmao

I see you still dont understand the difference between tax money funding corporations and expenditure write-offs.

No, you just don't want to admit your own hypocrisy.

roflmao

Says the guy who hates the government while the nanny corporation that pays for his healthcare is subsidized by the government.

Tax-exempt municipal bonds are reserved for public-use projects such as bridges, water systems, and other infrastructure.

Not for fvcking billionaire NFL owners sponging enormous amounts of money from taxpayers through crony capitalist schemes and tax loopholes.

You can twist your words anyway you want to make yourself feel better about your own hypocrisy. Whether it is a municipal bond or a tax write-off, it is a government subsidy. Suckle on that teat small business

And I love how you keep mentioning healthcare out of nowhere. Jealousy is not a good look

I'm not a billionaire looking for tax breaks or avoiding to pay taxes all together fucktard.
I'm self employed and I pay taxes. I'm not tax exempt.
If I didn't write my expenses off I would be on the dole.

You are comparing me to a NFL team owner?

GTFO roflmao

There's absolutely nothing that you do or have that I can possibly be jealous of. barf

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs] #2915867
02/19/19 08:32 PM
02/19/19 08:32 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, text and indoor

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs] #2915897
02/19/19 09:47 PM
02/19/19 09:47 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
She looks cute there.

Working in a bar is a great job for a young person.

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Page 13 of 14 1 2 11 12 13 14

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32