REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: 1whoknows] #2914338
02/16/19 02:38 AM
02/16/19 02:38 AM
north of the bridge
T
the janitor Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
the janitor  Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
T

north of the bridge
without reading the rest of the thread, I'd just like to witness your acknowledgement of the grave danger we face on our northern border

Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: GDaddy] #2914341
02/16/19 02:58 AM
02/16/19 02:58 AM
R
RWVBWL Offline
Nep status
RWVBWL  Offline
Nep status
R

Originally Posted By: GDaddy

Whew, lucky for the gun fans that Trump won the last election instead of HRC and there's now a SCOTUS majority that will support the 2A.

Keep talking about gun control, Nancy. Trump needs you in order to win 2020.

Hi GDaddy,
Not to hi~jack this thread,
I just wonder what do ya think of this, and thee other new guns for 2019:

Link: SHOT Show 2019: These are the hottest new big guns

Quote:

Sig Sauer continues to CRUSH. This titan in gunsmithing arrives in Vegas has gone from strength to strength to strength slaying with their innovation and craftsmanship.

SHOT 2019 is no exception to their meteoric trajectory. Even before the event kicked off, the buzz on their Copperhead was big. Once revealed, the excitement surrounding this latest standout from them spread like wildfire throughout the community.

The MPX series has already been extremely popular with tactical and shooting professionals and for good reason. The 9mm Copperhead is the latest and the smallest so far of the MPX pistol-caliber family.

Copperhead is a four-and-a-half pounder with a 3.5-inch barrel and an overall length of 14.5 inches.

The gun incorporates the powerful MPXs same short-stroke, gas-piston operating system as its bigger brother.

This may be pistol-caliber, but it most certainly delivers a high impact message.

This is the sort of weapon youd see in a Jason Bourne-type film where Bourne doesnt have a pistol next to the bed for home defense against assassins but this hard-hitting micro machine gun that attaches to the shooters forearm.

Thats right, this is hardcore firepower that a shooter can mount on their armvery Bourne-ish. SIG Sauer's new Pivoting Contour Brace provides a flexible stabilizing platform and supports the shooters arm movement.

Man,
I wish Donnie Trump would declare a N~E over the gun violence in this country.
Dudes don't need to have the kinda guns in that linked article above, in my humble opinion.
I wonder somethin' else too: Is Jesus gonna let the gun folks bring 'em into Heaven also?
Hmmmm...

Last edited by RWVBWL; 02/16/19 03:26 AM.
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: RWVBWL] #2914353
02/16/19 04:20 AM
02/16/19 04:20 AM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Online sleepy
Duke status
GDaddy  Online Sleepy
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
Originally Posted By: RWVBWL

Whew, lucky for the gun fans that Trump won the last election instead of HRC and there's now a SCOTUS majority that will support the 2A.

Hi GDaddy,

Quote:

Sig Sauer continues to CRUSH. This titan in gunsmithing arrives in Vegas has gone from strength to strength to strength slaying with their innovation and craftsmanship.

SHOT 2019 is no exception to their meteoric trajectory. Even before the event kicked off, the buzz on their Copperhead was big. Once revealed, the excitement surrounding this latest standout from them spread like wildfire throughout the community.

The MPX series has already been extremely popular with tactical and shooting professionals and for good reason. The 9mm Copperhead is the latest and the smallest so far of the MPX pistol-caliber family.

Copperhead is a four-and-a-half pounder with a 3.5-inch barrel and an overall length of 14.5 inches.

The gun incorporates the powerful MPXs same short-stroke, gas-piston operating system as its bigger brother.

This may be pistol-caliber, but it most certainly delivers a high impact message.

This is the sort of weapon youd see in a Jason Bourne-type film where Bourne doesnt have a pistol next to the bed for home defense against assassins but this hard-hitting micro machine gun that attaches to the shooters forearm.

Thats right, this is hardcore firepower that a shooter can mount on their armvery Bourne-ish. SIG Sauer's new Pivoting Contour Brace provides a flexible stabilizing platform and supports the shooters arm movement.

Man,
Dudes don't need to have the kinda guns in that linked article above, in my humble opinion.
I wonder somethin' else too: Is Jesus gonna let the gun folks bring 'em into Heaven also?
Hmmmm...
Like I've said 100 times on this forum I don't own any guns and haven't for many years and I don't need guns in my life. But what's true for me and my life may not be true across the entire nation.

My sons all own guns but they each made their own choices on that. I had nothing to do with it except to tell them to not bring them to my house. .

As for that weapon it seems to me like it would fit the definition of a short barreled rifle and it looks to have a detachable mag so it might very well already be illegal in this state. Probably in several other states, too. Thus providing an example of how "frontline communities" in the war against guns can outlaw these weapons of war.

I'm not in tune with CA gun laws but the two shotties might also be illegal in Calif, too. Pistol grips are out, aren't they? Not sure. But if they aren't our state legislature can fix that.

Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: StuAzole] #2914359
02/16/19 05:01 AM
02/16/19 05:01 AM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom
Originally Posted By: StuAzole

Is this violation of standards/the law more or less compelling than the things Trump has done that you like?

This is what they elected him for and thats what theyre getting. They couldnt see the forest through the trees if it smacked them in the face.

Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: 1whoknows] #2914365
02/16/19 05:20 AM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Online sleepy
Duke status
GDaddy  Online Sleepy
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
You guys act as if the righties invented the utter contempt game. We didn't.

#sowhat
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: mundus] #2914366
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Offline
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Offline
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
Originally Posted By: mundus
No one lies like Republicans, that is their true skill. Of course the real problem is dumb voters who believe, no matter what.
tThat's a bit short sighted. Bill and Hillary were incredible liars. In fact, if Hillary wasn't so dishonest, she would have won.

Trump is in his own league, but I still don't consider him a Republican. He's just a con man.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: RWVBWL] #2914381
02/16/19 11:15 AM
02/16/19 11:15 AM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA

Hi GDaddy,

Quote:

Man,
Hmmmm...

What scares you about that gun?

I would love to own that, but California doesn't like to let me have the rights that my nation has granted me

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: 1whoknows] #2914392
02/16/19 01:56 PM
02/16/19 01:56 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Gun love trips me out.

It's like the gun lover is a character in his or her made up action movie.

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: ifallalot] #2914432
02/16/19 03:56 PM
02/16/19 03:56 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Offline
Duke status
Kento  Offline
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted By: ifallalot

Hi GDaddy,

Quote:

Man,
Hmmmm...

I would love to own that, but California doesn't like to let me have the rights that my nation has granted me

Anyone who owns a gun like that is trying way too hard, like a Yugo owner buying spoilers, Flowmaster, and spinner rims. roflmao

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: Kento] #2914439
02/16/19 04:05 PM
02/16/19 04:05 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Are there any Yugos even still running?

I went to Belgrade just last month and didn't see any. roflmao

It's funny that the legend of Yugo lives long after it died.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: Kento] #2914444
02/16/19 04:08 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: Kento

Hi GDaddy,

Quote:

Man,
Hmmmm...

Anyone who owns a gun like that is trying way too hard, like a Yugo owner buying spoilers, Flowmaster, and spinner rims. roflmao
roflmao

Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: FecalFace] #2914446
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: FecalFace

I saw one on the 405 just south of LAX a couple weeks ago. I looked to be running fine

Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: ifallalot] #2914449
02/16/19 04:10 PM
02/16/19 04:10 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Offline
Duke status
Kento  Offline
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted By: FecalFace

I saw one on the 405 just south of LAX a couple weeks ago. I looked to be running fine

Now you're just making Audi drivers jealous.

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32