REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: 1whoknows] #2913946
02/15/19 04:47 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

Chula Vista is protected by a wall between Tijuana and California along with a pretty substantial ICE Border Patrol, is it not?

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: StuAzole] #2913947
In Gods Country
C
CharmingSophisticate Offline
Duke status
CharmingSophisticate  Offline
Duke status
C

In Gods Country
This is money that could go to the greatest National Security threat of all time- Climate Change.

"...now tell me that wasn't fun!" Capt. Jack Aubrey
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: 1whoknows] #2913960
02/15/19 05:05 PM
02/15/19 05:05 PM
Kelly's Cove
Y
YeahNo Offline
Grom
YeahNo  Offline
Grom
Y

Kelly's Cove
Our education system is more of a national emergency. Not this political theater. There are very, very few in DC that want this. Hence why this went no where the first two years of 45. The atmosphere around the capital is very dark.

Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: manbearpig] #2913963
02/15/19 05:07 PM
02/15/19 05:07 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Online sick
Duke status
ifallalot  Online Sick
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: manbearpig
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Yes. The situation at the border is an emergency. Congress failed to act due to purely partisan bickering. The president hopefully will do what needs to be done for our national security and defeat the democrats who are putting partisan hatred and hatred for our country ahead of doing what's right.

Creating fake emergencies is the new go to for you guys. Hows life in fantasy land?

Declaring fake emergencies in order to skirt the legislative process is a very, very bad decision. This is worth impeachment, not Russian trolls.

Also, Nancy McCuntface already said she or any other democrats would try pulling this national emergency nonsense with guns.

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: GromsDad] #2913964
02/15/19 05:08 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Chula Vista is protected by a wall between Tijuana and California along with a pretty substantial ICE Border Patrol, is it not?

Yes dumbfvck. Because it is a highly populated area. Check the map. You might be surprised to find we already have walls in every single populated area along the border. foreheadslap

"I love it when people who are supposed to be surfers.....posting on a surfing forum.....don't know the difference between stoke and stock." - GromsDad
"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: ifallalot] #2913966
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Yes. The situation at the border is an emergency. Congress failed to act due to purely partisan bickering. The president hopefully will do what needs to be done for our national security and defeat the democrats who are putting partisan hatred and hatred for our country ahead of doing what's right.

Creating fake emergencies is the new go to for you guys. How’s life in fantasy land?

Declaring fake emergencies in order to skirt the legislative process is a very, very bad decision. This is worth impeachment, not Russian trolls.

Also, Nancy McCuntface already said she or any other democrats would try pulling this national emergency nonsense with guns.
Are Republicans going to grow a spine to stop it?

Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: ifallalot] #2913970
02/15/19 05:09 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

Creating fake emergencies is the new go to for you guys. Hows life in fantasy land?

This is what you get when you support corrupt, morally bankrupt morons who have no idea how to govern. Not surprising in the least.

"I love it when people who are supposed to be surfers.....posting on a surfing forum.....don't know the difference between stoke and stock." - GromsDad
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: mundus] #2913971
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Online sick
Duke status
ifallalot  Online Sick
Duke status
I

HB, CA
I doubt either party will do anything. Congress has given up all its power

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: ifallalot] #2913973
02/15/19 05:10 PM
02/15/19 05:10 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
I doubt either party will do anything. Congress has given up all its power

That's because it's run by a bunch of pussy Republicans who are scared to stand up to heir Trump.

Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: 1whoknows] #2913980
02/15/19 05:15 PM
02/15/19 05:15 PM
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

Funny, I don't recall our chorus of left wing trolls complaining about any of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_executive_actions_by_Barack_Obama

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: GromsDad] #2913982
02/15/19 05:18 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Funny, I don't recall our chorus of left wing trolls complaining about any of this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_executive_actions_by_Barack_Obama

Lulz.

Post a list of Obama's breakfasts over the years - they're about as relevant.

Bock you
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: GromsDad] #2913984
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

None of them bear any similarity to what Trump has just announced. Try to wrap your head around that for a moment.

Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: GromsDad] #2913998
02/15/19 05:24 PM
02/15/19 05:24 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Hey moron, is some places a wall makes sense, a wall across the entire border is idiotic, no wonder you are in favor of it.

Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: GromsDad] #2914002
02/15/19 05:26 PM
02/15/19 05:26 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Online content
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Online Content
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County

Did you complain about them?

Emotions are such transient things, flowing this way and that with the seasons.

Just like a girl.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: National emergency at the border is a lie, right? Lying to get money is wrong, right? Is there a national emergency in Canada, too? Mark D'Amico and his girlfriend lied to get money. [Re: sizzld1] #2914008
02/15/19 05:29 PM
02/15/19 05:29 PM
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

Originally Posted By: sizzld1

None of them bear any similarity to what Trump has just announced. Try to wrap your head around that for a moment.

What has he announced. Please provide specifics. Thanks.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32