REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11
The Failed Coup #2913837
02/15/19 11:21 AM
02/15/19 11:21 AM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Thank's to Andrew McCabe we now know that is wasn't just a Silent Coup. It was a very real Coup attempt.....and it failed. Question is, what do we do with the treasonous bastards?

Discuss.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913838
02/15/19 11:23 AM
02/15/19 11:23 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Put them all in a one room cell with Hillary for life

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913839
02/15/19 11:27 AM
02/15/19 11:27 AM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

A pretty good summary of what we've witnessed:

"Make no mistake were living in a police state! Former Assistant Director of the FBI Andrew McCabe considered a soft coup on the presidential campaign of Donald Trump, by leaking information they know to be false to their accomplices in the media. When Mark Levin said they spied on Trump he was right! Although the media labeled Mark Levin as a conspiracy theorist, it turns out that his analysis was spot on in March 2017. The Barack Obama hold-overs in the FBI used surveillance on the campaign. By spying on Trump the rogue FBI and DOJ officials tried to legitimize their investigation. They debated coercing cabinet members to invoke the 25th Amendment to undo the legitimate election of Donald Trump as President of the United States. Today CNN posed the question: was it a coup or a concern? The real concern is that the media is not concerned that any of these subversions occurred at all. Despite no evidence of conspiring with Russia, this operation against President occurred for eight days, yet no one has paid the price for the perversions of justice displayed in this failed coup."

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913851
02/15/19 01:43 PM
02/15/19 01:43 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Call it what it is: Andrew McCabe plotted a coup to overturn results of the election

Jordan Schachtel February 14, 2019

Fired FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabes book tour began with a 60 minutes interview this week in which he confirmed that he commenced an effort to remove President Trump from office, citing his concerns with the presidents supposed ties to Russia, for which no evidence has ever surfaced.

Citing several thoroughly debunked Russian collusion narratives, McCabe, under the impression that President Trump was somehow compromised as commander in chief, attempted to gather votes inside the administration to invoke the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office.

In a 60 minutes preview clip, McCabe forwarded the baseless conspiracy theory that President Trump won the election with the assistance of the Kremlin.

I was speaking to the man who had just run for the presidency and won the election for the presidency. And who might have done so with the aid of the government of Russia, our most formidable adversary on the world stage, McCabe said during the interview. And that was something that troubled me greatly.

Putting aside that Russia is not our most formidable adversary (its China, by a mile), to date, not a single piece of evidence has emerged that the Russia case was anything but a complete hoax based on opposition research sourced to anonymous Russians that was paid for by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

I wanted to make sure that our case was on solid ground and if somebody came in behind me and closed it and tried to walk away from it, they would not be able to do that without creating a record of why they made that decision, McCabe continued.

Unfortunately for McCabe, there was no solid ground to be found. The Russia investigation came up entirely empty, and the FBI bureaucrats leak-and-smear campaigns were not enough to oust the duly elected president through other means.

And the president was not even behind McCabes ultimate removal from his post. The former FBI deputy director was fired after a Department of Justice internal probe found that he committed gross misconduct on multiple occasions. The devastating report found that McCabe lied under oath several times. That wasnt all. He also attempted to sabotage his own FBI colleagues for his personal leaks to the media. McCabe later excused his activity, claiming his lies under oath were a result of the chaos inside the FBI under siege from [President] Trump and his allies. Currently, McCabe is under a Department of Justice-authorized grand jury investigation.

Of course, McCabes long list of alleged criminal activities and his extreme credibility problem have been almost entirely overlooked in the legacy media stories promoting his 60 Minutes interview. The same applies to the reality that McCabes Russia probe never amounted to anything.

Andrew McCabe was far from the only FBI official to disgrace himself. Other now-fired FBI officials, such as James Comey and Peter Strzok, helped transform the FBI into a political weapon to sabotage the president through the baseless Trump-Russia investigation. There are still only two primary explanations for their conduct. The first is they were simply incompetent and commenced a probe without sufficient nonpartisan evidence. The second and more likely explanation is that McCabe and his cohorts were on a hell-bent quest to overturn the results of the election. Call it what it was: a soft coup attempt. Luckily for our republic, the coup attempt failed.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913853
02/15/19 01:52 PM
02/15/19 01:52 PM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom
You still dont know what a coup is.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913911
02/15/19 04:18 PM
02/15/19 04:18 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

From what I can tell, a bunch of people worried about Trump's mental capacity sat around and discussed their options under an Amendment to the Constitution and decided not to do anything.

The word "coup" means something.

Last edited by StuAzole; 02/15/19 04:25 PM.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913914
02/15/19 04:24 PM
02/15/19 04:24 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
One of the ways grossfatdad trolls is mischaracterization.

I think he doesn't it automatically.

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2913917
02/15/19 04:27 PM
02/15/19 04:27 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Originally Posted By: StuAzole
From what I can tell, a bunch of people worries about Trump's mental capacity sat around and discussed their options under an Amendment to the Constitution and decided not to do anything.

They went way beyond merely having a casual conversation. They engaged in surveillance, leaking info to the press to damage the president and ultimately launching investigations seeking to oust the president and to provide themselves cover for their treachery.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913920
02/15/19 04:30 PM
02/15/19 04:30 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
From what I can tell, a bunch of people worries about Trump's mental capacity sat around and discussed their options under an Amendment to the Constitution and decided not to do anything.

They went way beyond merely having a casual conversation. They engaged in surveillance, leaking info to the press to damage the president and ultimately launching investigations seeking to oust the president and to provide themselves cover for their treachery.

Originally Posted By: Autoprax

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913922
02/15/19 04:32 PM
02/15/19 04:32 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Welcome to another episode of Gromsdad's Retarded Fantasyland

"I love it when people who are supposed to be surfers.....posting on a surfing forum.....don't know the difference between stoke and stock." - GromsDad
"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913926
02/15/19 04:35 PM
02/15/19 04:35 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

You guys are either in complete denial or simply being dishonest.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913928
02/15/19 04:37 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Oh the irony...when will you learn?

"I love it when people who are supposed to be surfers.....posting on a surfing forum.....don't know the difference between stoke and stock." - GromsDad
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: Autoprax] #2913931
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Link?

Because what you've posted in opinion - and it's opinion who insist that the Mueller investigation has come up fruitless before Mueller is even done.

Regardless, the word "coup" means something. What you describe, even if true, isn't it.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913932
02/15/19 04:38 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

#Resist right Sizz?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2913933
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

lol

silent coup

Q: Secret aspiration?
A: Buy Pezman's mag and turn it into a piece of crap.
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2913936
02/15/19 04:39 PM
02/15/19 04:39 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Link?

Because what you've posted in opinion - and it's opinion who insist that the Mueller investigation has come up fruitless before Mueller is even done.

Regardless, the word "coup" means something. What you describe, even if true, isn't it.

"Any Justice Department official who even mentioned the 25th amendment in the context of President Trump has committed a grievous offense against the Constitution. The framers had in mind something very specific, and trying to use the 25th amendment to circumvent impeachment provisions or to circumvent an election is a despicable act of unconstitutional power-grabbing."

Alan Dershowitz

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913938
02/15/19 04:40 PM
02/15/19 04:40 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

If [McCabes comments are] true, it is clearly an attempt at a coup dtat.

Alan Dershowitz

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2913939
02/15/19 04:41 PM
02/15/19 04:41 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta

lol

silent coup

It's one thing to repeatedly tell us what Trump "really meant" but now you're doing it for GromsDad too?

Also, the term "silent coup" means something. This isn't it.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913942
02/15/19 04:43 PM
02/15/19 04:43 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Link?

"Any Justice Department official who even mentioned the 25th amendment in the context of President Trump has committed a grievous offense against the Constitution. The framers had in mind something very specific, and trying to use the 25th amendment to circumvent impeachment provisions or to circumvent an election is a despicable act of unconstitutional power-grabbing."

Alan Dershowitz

The 25th Amendment was ratified in the 1960's. I don't know, but I'm guessing the framers' intent was given consideration then.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913943
02/15/19 04:44 PM
02/15/19 04:44 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Sizz,

You keep saying that in direct contrast to the words of Constitutional Scholar Alan Dershowitz yet you make no attempt to refute his words.....why is that?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913945
02/15/19 04:47 PM
02/15/19 04:47 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Sizz,

You keep saying that in direct contrast to the words of Constitutional Scholar Alan Dershowitz yet you make no attempt to refute his words.....why is that?

It's his opinion. He's given no legal citation to refute. I'd love to see the court holdings that demonstrate the 25th Amendment is illegal, or that discussing the use of the 25th Amendment is criminal.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2913950
02/15/19 04:50 PM
02/15/19 04:50 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Sizz,

It's his opinion. He's given no legal citation to refute. I'd love to see the court holdings that demonstrate the 25th Amendment is illegal, or that discussing the use of the 25th Amendment is criminal.

Once again, they went way beyond merely having a casual conversation. They engaged in surveillance, leaking info to the press to damage the president and ultimately launching investigations seeking to oust the president and to provide themselves cover for their treachery. Absolutely a coup.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2913954
02/15/19 04:57 PM
02/15/19 04:57 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

lol

silent coup

It's one thing to repeatedly tell us what Trump "really meant" but now you're doing it for GromsDad too?

A silent coup means a variety of things.

Just a coup without violence in general.

The goal was to oust a democratically elected president from office because he is their political enemy.

They didn't need to depose the entire party, just depose the outsider president.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913958
02/15/19 05:04 PM
02/15/19 05:04 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

These assholes support the coup because bad orangeman.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2913959
02/15/19 05:05 PM
02/15/19 05:05 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

lol

silent coup
The man is mentally unfit to serve, and the constitutional remedy was talked about to remove him.

The goal was to oust a democratically elected president from office because he is their political enemy.

They didn't need to depose the entire party, just depose the outsider president.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913962
02/15/19 05:07 PM
02/15/19 05:07 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Trump is mentally unfit to serve, and a constitutional remedy was explored to remove. It wasn't used to because are to cowardly to do what is right for the country.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2913965
02/15/19 05:08 PM
02/15/19 05:08 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
From what I can tell, a bunch of people worried about Trump's mental capacity sat around and discussed their options under an Amendment to the Constitution and decided not to do anything.

So does the word "planned"

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: mundus] #2913968
02/15/19 05:09 PM
02/15/19 05:09 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: mundus
Trump is mentally unfit to serve, and a constitutional remedy was explored to remove. It wasn't used to because are to cowardly to do what is right for the country.
roflmao

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913975
02/15/19 05:12 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Sizz,

Dershowitz is a Fox News gasbag talking out of his ass. Happy now?

Last edited by sizzld1; 02/15/19 05:12 PM.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913976
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Sizz,

Is Deshowitz the final word on the constitution? Don't forget he defended Oj.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2913977
02/15/19 05:13 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

lol

silent coup

Political enemy? Rosenstein was appointed by Trump. McCabe is a life-long Republican. Comey was a life-long Republican.

Weird.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2913978
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

lol

silent coup

Political enemy? Rosenstein was appointed by Trump. McCabe is a life-long Republican. Comey was a life-long Republican.

Weird.

This is the point they will simply try to ignore over and over and over again. And painting Trump as an outsider is as ignorant and dumb as it gets.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: ifallalot] #2913979
02/15/19 05:15 PM
02/15/19 05:15 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
roflmao
So the 25th is not part of the constitution?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: mundus] #2913985
02/15/19 05:18 PM
02/15/19 05:18 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

roflmao

Mentally unfit but beat the pant-suit off of Hillary and the democrats while spending about half as much money. roflmao

I think Mundus is mentally unfit but that's a topic for another thread.......

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913987
02/15/19 05:19 PM
02/15/19 05:19 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Its' a Republican coup......against Republicans. You guys are a funny bunch.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2913988
02/15/19 05:20 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

lol

silent coup

Weird

Not weird.

You're pretending.

Those Repubes are just part of the long list of never-Trumper Repubes.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913989
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

roflmao

Mentally unfit but beat the pant-suit off of Hillary and the democrats while spending about half as much money. roflmao

I think Mundus is mentally unfit but that's a topic for another thread.......
Keep defending a criminal, how can you talk to your kids about right vs. wrong with a straight face?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913990
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Fully retard. Nice Caca.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2913991
02/15/19 05:21 PM
02/15/19 05:21 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Originally Posted By: sizzld1
Its' a Republican coup......against Republicans.

Absolutely.

the party is spread all ways.

Just like the current Democrat party.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2913994
02/15/19 05:22 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Until Trump's latest bit of stupidity, the party has been lock-step behind him the entire way. Or are you just going to ignore that fact?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2913995
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Fully retard. Nice Caca.

Fully retard?

OK

You think these guys were Comey and McCabe were pro Trump?

LOL hah

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2913997
02/15/19 05:24 PM
02/15/19 05:24 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Fully retard. Nice Caca.

Fully retard?

OK

LOL hah

Nope. I think they were and are pro-America. poke

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914000
02/15/19 05:25 PM
02/15/19 05:25 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Until Trump's latest bit of stupidity, the party has been lock-step behind him the entire way. Or are you just going to ignore that fact?

You are comparing apples to oranges.

Elected officials to unelected officials.

Also, never-Trumpers are not lock step with the prez

There are plenty of never Trumper Repubes in DC

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914003
02/15/19 05:26 PM
02/15/19 05:26 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

I must have forgot about the Derp state.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914004
02/15/19 05:27 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Fully retard. Nice Caca.

Fully retard?

OK

LOL hah

Thank you for proving my point.

Go ahead and take back the the fully retard comment.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914005
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Fully retard. Nice Caca.

Fully retard?

OK

LOL hah

Good Lord man. Get a grip on reality. Pro swamp......yes. Pro America.......not so much.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914006
02/15/19 05:28 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Sure Gromsdad. Comey and McCabe made it to the head of the FBI by being pro-swamp and anti-America. Fvck off.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914007
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

I must have forgot about the Derp state.

So you're saying DC isn't full of never Trumpers?

LOL

Let's get back to the facts.

A bunch of never-Trumpers sat around trying to figure out how they could depose the democratically elected president. President.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914010
02/15/19 05:29 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Fully retard. Nice Caca.

Fully retard?

OK

LOL hah

Good Lord man. Get a grip on reality. Pro swamp......yes. Pro America.......not so much.
Trumps entire administration is the swamp, bankers, neocons and lobbyists, How many cabinet officials have had to resign due corruption investigations?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914011
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Not weird.

You're pretending.

Those Repubes are just part of the long list of never-Trumper Repubes. [/quote]

Whose goal was/is to remove Trump so they can have Pence? Genius.

I'd note that even if you're correct, they're not very good at their coup stuff. You'd think that people who spent decades climbing the DOJ ladder would know that talking about the 25th Amendment but not acting on it wouldn't suffice to overthrow the great Orange.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914012
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Fvck off.

Why u mad bro?

Just face up to the facts.

Just say it was patriotic coup if it makes u feelz good man.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914013
02/15/19 05:30 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Fully retard. Nice Caca.

Fully retard?

OK

LOL hah

Thank you for proving my point.

Go ahead and take back the the fully retard comment.

Quote:

Full retard. Still.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914014
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Sizz is in denial.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914015
02/15/19 05:31 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Invoking a Constitutional amendment is now a coup. Thanks for the lesson Caca.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914016
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

Not weird.

You're pretending.

Those Repubes are just part of the long list of never-Trumper Repubes.

Whose goal was/is to remove Trump so they can have Pence? Genius.

Yes, it does make sense.

You're forgetting Pence wasn't a Trump supporter either.

He was pushing for Ted.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914018
02/15/19 05:32 PM
02/15/19 05:32 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

Under false pretenses to depose a President it absolutely is.

You are learning so much today. smile

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914021
02/15/19 05:34 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

What are false pretenses, would not constant delusional lying be evidence of mental illness?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914022
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

The left is doing it again........

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914023
02/15/19 05:35 PM
02/15/19 05:35 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

Please explain the false pretenses in detail. I'll wait.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: mundus] #2914024
02/15/19 05:36 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

What are false pretenses, would not constant delusional lying be evidence of mental illness?

Its interesting how you are pivoting from saying it didn't happen to now trying to justify it.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914025
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
The left is doing it again........

roflmao

As you literally scream and cry about a coup. foreheadslap

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914026
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Posting an idiotic meme is admitting defeat, you do it a lot around here.

Last edited by mundus; 02/15/19 05:36 PM.
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914032
02/15/19 05:39 PM
02/15/19 05:39 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

Trump is an entertainer.

Trump is a bullshitter.

Trump is a blowhard.

Trump is a liar.

None of these make someone mentally ill.

That's the way the man operates.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914034
02/15/19 05:40 PM
02/15/19 05:40 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
That is not an answer to my question, nor does it have anything to do with McCabe's reasoning. Try again. And please try a lot harder if you hope to support your idiotic point in this argument.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914036
02/15/19 05:41 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Btw, since you are so convinced this was a failed coup Caca, when will see the actors charged with treason? Should be a slam dunk, right? socrazy

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914037
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Trump is an entertainer.

Trump is a bullshitter.

Trump is a blowhard.

Trump is a liar.

And nobody has tried to remove him for it.

Weird.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914039
02/15/19 05:42 PM
02/15/19 05:42 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Its interesting how you are pivoting from saying it didn't happen to now trying to justify it.

I didn't happen.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914040
02/15/19 05:43 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Online content
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Online Content
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County

Trump is an entertainer.

Trump is a bullshitter.

Trump is a blowhard.

Trump is a liar.

But taken in total, they are symptoms of mental illness.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914041
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Trump is an entertainer.

Trump is a bullshitter.

Trump is a blowhard.

Trump is a liar.

Watch his latest press conference, the man is clearly out of touch with reality.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: everysurfr] #2914043
02/15/19 05:45 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Originally Posted By: everysurfr

Trump is an entertainer.

Trump is a bullshitter.

Trump is a blowhard.

Trump is a liar.

No, they are not.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: mundus] #2914044
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

I'm sure PM Abe will soon confirm that he and Japan had nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize. Andy day now.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914046
02/15/19 05:48 PM
02/15/19 05:48 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
I'm sure PM Abe will soon confirm that he and Japan had nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize.

We'll see.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914047
02/15/19 05:50 PM
02/15/19 05:50 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Are you going to try to explain your "false pretenses" claim Caca or are you just going to stick with the tripe you posted above?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914049
02/15/19 05:52 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Interesting how you have to justify this now sizz.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914050
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

the 25th amendment provides the procedures for replacing the president or vice president
in the event of death, removal, resignation, or incapacitation.

coup: a sudden, violent, and illegal seizure of power from a government.

I think someone is here to argue strictly for the sake of arguing and doesn't really grasp the
point that he's trying to argue.

damn. using courier font. that is fooking aggressive man.
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914052
02/15/19 05:54 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA

This is the point they will simply try to ignore over and over and over again. And painting Trump as an outsider is as ignorant and dumb as it gets.

What's ignorant and dumb is continuing to deny he's an outsider. Same thing's happening to AOC

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914054
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Interesting how you have to justify this now sizz.

Stfu moron. You make zero sense. socrazy

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: afoaf] #2914055
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Originally Posted By: afoaf
the 25th amendment provides the procedures for replacing the president or vice president

I think someone is here to argue strictly for the sake of arguing and doesn't really grasp the

Not every coup is violent.

You know history and therefore you know this.

Stop pretending.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: afoaf] #2914056
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

The only thing missing from your definition is violence.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914057
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

I'm sure PM Abe will soon confirm that he and Japan had nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize. Andy day now.
The stable genius also said he wants the death penalty for drug dealers just like his dictator heroes in China and Philippines. clearly unfit for office.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914058
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA

Under false pretenses, yes, it is.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: ifallalot] #2914059
02/15/19 05:56 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Again, what are the false pretenses? What about declaring a national emergency under false pretenses?

Last edited by mundus; 02/15/19 05:57 PM.
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914061
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

Not every coup is violent.

You know history and therefore you know this.

Stop pretending.

what were the false pretenses?

when taken along with the fact that McCabe said he opened an obstruction
investigation after the Comey firing (see Lester Holt interview), this seems like
a pretty logical next step.

if....then....

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: ifallalot] #2914062
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

Still waiting to hear all about these false pretenses. So far Caca came up empty. Would you like to give it a shot? Or should we just take your (incredibly uninformed) opinion on it?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914065
02/15/19 05:58 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
The blatant fact that the man is not mentally ill nor unfit to serve.

Is this really that hard for you people?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: afoaf] #2914067
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

and let's not forget that if you removed Trump, you still have Pence.

I think you're referring to a nonviolent revolution, btw.

words mean things.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914068
02/15/19 05:59 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
Are you going to try to explain your "false pretenses" claim Caca or are you just going to stick with the tripe you posted above?

I already did.

To frame the president as mentally ill = false pretenses.

These people are not stupid. They know the game Trump plays.

Just because you are an eccentric blowhard entertainer/businessman who is difficult to work with and has a carefully crafted public persona doesn't mean you're mentally ill.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: ifallalot] #2914069
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

the 25th amendment is not strictly applicable to (mental) health

I don't get you guys....you're being ridiculous

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: ifallalot] #2914070
02/15/19 06:00 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Well, we don't really know that one way or the other do we?

But you're also skipping over the actual "invoking the 25th Amendment" part of the discussion.

That's probably because it never happened.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: afoaf] #2914071
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

words mean things.

refer back to my post

where I stated Pence was never a Trump supporter.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914072
Santa Barbara County
E
Michael Peterson status
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
No, they are not.

Yes, they are

That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: afoaf] #2914073
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

words mean things.

Yeah, that's really the end goal! They hate Trump but LOVE Pence. Duh.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914074
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

I already did.

To frame the president as mentally ill = false pretenses.

These people are not stupid. They know the game Trump plays.

Just because you are an eccentric blowhard entertainer/businessman who is difficult to work with and has a carefully crafted public persona doesn't mean you're mentally ill.

Keep worshiping your mad king like a good useful idiot.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: afoaf] #2914075
02/15/19 06:01 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

This. And metal illness, from what I understand, had absolutely nothing to do with McCabe's reasoning. So maybe Caca and Ifail can try again since they are so convinced this was a "coup" under "false pretenses."

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914076
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

Well, we don't really know that one way or the other do we?

LOL!

Trump is Trump

Get over it.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914077
02/15/19 06:02 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
Michael Peterson status
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
You haven't figured this out yet? Pence is the puppet master

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914079
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

words mean things.

Yeah, that's really the end goal! They hate Trump but LOVE Pence. Duh.

Pence is way more in line with mainstream Republicanism/conservativism.

Not a populist.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: everysurfr] #2914080
02/15/19 06:03 PM
02/15/19 06:03 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
No, they are not.

Yes, they are

No, they are not.

You must know very little about mental illness.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914081
02/15/19 06:04 PM
02/15/19 06:04 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Delusional lying and refusal to accept reality is a sign of mental illness.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: mundus] #2914083
02/15/19 06:05 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Delusional lying and refusal to accept reality is a sign of mental illness.

Gromsdad should be checked immediately.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914084
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

I love that the experts here know that Trump is or isn't "mentally ill".

Someone want to clarify that for me?

Watching his press conference today, it's clear he has some pretty narcissistic tendencies. Everything he does is "the best" or "the biggest" or "never done before". Or maybe that's more delusions of grandeur, which is often tied to people with schizophrenia or dementia?

Whether that's true or not, can someone PLEASE point me to the part where someone actually did more than just discuss wether or not it was even appropriate to invoke the 25th Amendment here?

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914086
02/15/19 06:07 PM
02/15/19 06:07 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

No, they are not.

Yes, they are

No, they are not.

Do tell.

What is this very easily defined "mental illness" of which you speak?

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914087
02/15/19 06:08 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
I love that the experts here know that Trump is or isn't "mentally ill".

Someone want to clarify that for me?

Watching his press conference today, it's clear he has some pretty narcissistic tendencies. Everything he does is "the best" or "the biggest" or "never done before". Or maybe that's more delusions of grandeur, which is often tied to people with schizophrenia or dementia?

Whether that's true or not, can someone PLEASE point me to the part where someone actually did more than just discuss wether or not it was even appropriate to invoke the 25th Amendment here?

While they're at it, maybe Caca or Ifall can point to a source that shows they were using the "false pretense" of mental illness as they have now claimed over and over.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914088
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

This. And metal illness, from what I understand, had absolutely nothing to do with McCabe's reasoning. So maybe Caca and Ifail can try again since they are so convinced this was a "coup" under "false pretenses."

I can always tell when they're experiencing stress at home.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914093
02/15/19 06:13 PM
02/15/19 06:13 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

people need to stop glomming on to the mental health thing.

at no point does McCabe say that the conversation about the 25th amendment
was rooted in Trump's perceived mental health issues.

he says the conversation occurred after Trump shitcanned Comey over "this Russia
thing" and before the Special Counsel was appointed.

the 25th amendment can be applied in a number of scenarios, legally, as laid out
in the constitution.

you dupes are arguing a fkn straw man and trying to redefine pretty well defined words
and legal (constitutional) concepts.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914095
02/15/19 06:14 PM
02/15/19 06:14 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Trump's mental fitness can probably be clarified in a simple report from his doctor - you know, the one who says he's 100% fit and will continue to be so for the next decade despite being technically obese.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: afoaf] #2914096
02/15/19 06:15 PM
02/15/19 06:15 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

he says the conversation occurred after Trump shitcanned Comey over "this Russia

So revenge for firing Comey is a valid justification for a coup?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914102
02/15/19 06:20 PM
02/15/19 06:20 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

If I talk to you about going surfing, did I actually go surfing?

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914110
02/15/19 06:28 PM
02/15/19 06:28 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Trump's mental fitness can probably be clarified in a simple report from his doctor - you know, the one who says he's 100% fit and will continue to be so for the next decade despite being technically obese.
You mean the Drs who lie for him, starting with bone spurs Doc.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914111
02/15/19 06:29 PM
02/15/19 06:29 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

as mentioned repeatedly above and in nearly every article regarding
the McCabe revelations, it was widely seen as obstruction of justice

that is a crime...as in "high crimes and misdemeanors" and could lead
to the President being removed from office which, in turn, would
trigger the 25th amendment succession of Pence to the presidency

it's not that complicated

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914113
02/15/19 06:32 PM
02/15/19 06:32 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA

Why are you skipping over the second part of my sentence? If we're playing word games here

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: afoaf] #2914115
02/15/19 06:34 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA

the 25th amendment can be applied in a number of scenarios, legally, as laid out
in the constitution.

you dupes are arguing a fkn straw man and trying to redefine pretty well defined words

Making unpopular decisions isn't "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office"

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: afoaf] #2914116
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA

I can always tell when they're experiencing stress at home.

Please, tell me more.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: ifallalot] #2914124
02/15/19 06:43 PM
02/15/19 06:43 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

Why are you skipping over the second part of my sentence? If we're playing word games here

Word games? I'm just trying to get you morons to explain yourselves. You're the ones talking about coups and treason. socrazy

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914125
02/15/19 06:45 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
Michael Peterson status
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
No, they are not.

Yes, they are

No, they are not.

It would seem that I know more than you.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914126
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

That's the thing here. This has gone way beyond mere conversations. Waaaaaaay beyond.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914131
02/15/19 06:49 PM
02/15/19 06:49 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
Michael Peterson status
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer's).

https://psychcentral.com/encyclopedia/delusion-of-grandeur/

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914133
02/15/19 06:51 PM
02/15/19 06:51 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

That's the thing here. This has gone way beyond mere conversations. Waaaaaaay beyond.

Really?

Has the 25th been invoked? Did I miss it?

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: everysurfr] #2914139
02/15/19 06:59 PM
02/15/19 06:59 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
A delusion of grandeur is the fixed, false belief that one possesses superior qualities such as genius, fame, omnipotence, or wealth. It is most often a symptom of schizophrenia, but can also be a symptom found in psychotic or bipolar disorders, as well as dementia (such as Alzheimer's).

Trump is famous, wealthy, and lives in opulence.

He is also a braggadocious blowhard who uses exaggeration as a tool.

I have done rotations in psych wards and taken care of patients on psychiatric holds. I can't stand it. It takes a special kind of person.

So I've been unfortunate enough to have to listen to delusions of grandeur.

Trump is not expressing delusions of grandeur.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914141
02/15/19 07:02 PM
02/15/19 07:02 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
Michael Peterson status
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County

Yes he is.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914148
02/15/19 07:13 PM
02/15/19 07:13 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

How about Narcissistic personality disorder? Should we have gone 25th amendment over Obama's Narcissistic personality disorder?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914152
02/15/19 07:14 PM
02/15/19 07:14 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

How about Narcissistic personality disorder? Should we have gone 25th amendment over Obama's Narcissistic personality disorder?

Was it ever officially diagnosed?

Is talking about it now an attempted coup too?

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914153
02/15/19 07:15 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

Ho. Lee. Shit. The irony. You are truly the least self-aware person I have ever come across....and I worked on skidrow for a few years.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: ifallalot] #2914155
F
frvcvs Offline
Duke status
frvcvs  Offline
Duke status
F

Did he pass your smell test? I'll be the first to admit that I can't confirm that he's mentally ill as a matter of fact. Can you confirm that he isn't? poke

"Milk tits rule!" - Bonzer5Fin

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914156
02/15/19 07:17 PM
02/15/19 07:17 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

I have done rotations in psych wards and taken care of patients on psychiatric holds. I can't stand it. It takes a special kind of person.

But what of his repeated exaggerations of everything he does? The best, the biggest, everybody says, everybody agrees, nobody has ever done, nobody else could do....

I have no knowledge on which to base any sort of opinion here, nor do you really. What you see on tv isn't what people inside the government see.

Oh, and nobody ever invoked the 25th Amendment.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: everysurfr] #2914157
02/15/19 07:19 PM
02/15/19 07:19 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

Yes he is.

LOL

A delusion of grandeur generally has no basis in reality whatsoever.

For example

If Trump started making claims that he was a former Olympic swimmer who holds a world record for freestyle swimming it would be a delusion of grandeur.

Often there is a complex story surrounding the claim that contains other claims of grandeur as well.

For instance, he would also have held swimming exhibitions around the world and coached Olympic swimmers from 12 different countries.

We are not talking about fibs or exaggerations.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914159
02/15/19 07:20 PM
02/15/19 07:20 PM
LA
B
bird. Online content
Phil Edwards status
bird.  Online Content
Phil Edwards status
B

LA
Oh, and nobody ever invoked the 25th Amendment.

This is really the key thing here.

Trump is too dumb to be president IMO, but of course unreasonable people may disagree. Elections are a good way to sort these things out.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914163
02/15/19 07:22 PM
1whoknows Online content
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Online Content
Phil Edwards status

What are his lies of grandeur expressing?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914164
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

Yes he is.

LOL

For example

If Trump started making claims that he was a former Olympic swimmer who holds a world record for freestyle swimming it would be a delusion of grandeur.

Often there is a complex story surrounding the claim that contains other claims of grandeur as well.

For instance, he would also have held swimming exhibitions around the world and coached Olympic swimmers from 12 different countries.

You mean like claiming the Japanese Prime Minister nominated you for the Noble Peace Prize because you personally saved millions of Syrians?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914168
02/15/19 07:24 PM
02/15/19 07:24 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

But what of his repeated exaggerations of everything he does? The best, the biggest, everybody says, everybody agrees, nobody has ever done, nobody else could do....

They are Trump being a braggadocious, exaggerrating blowhard who is pandering to hardcore Trumpists.

Not delusions of grandeur, which are actual crazy tales that have zero basis in reality.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914170
02/15/19 07:25 PM
02/15/19 07:25 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Kinda like claiming Obama told you he was considering war with North Korea?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914171
02/15/19 07:26 PM
02/15/19 07:26 PM
1whoknows Online content
Phil Edwards status
Phil Edwards status

They are Trump being a braggadocious, exaggerrating blowhard who is pandering to hardcore Trumpists.

Not delusions of grandeur, which are actual crazy tales that have zero basis in reality.

Hes sometimes delusional. Are you more or less delusional than him?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914174
02/15/19 07:28 PM
02/15/19 07:28 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

Yes he is.

LOL

For example

You mean like claiming the Japanese Prime Minister nominated you for the Noble Peace Prize because you personally saved millions of Syrians?

Did Trump claim Abe nominated him because of Syria?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914175
02/15/19 07:29 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

Yes he is.

LOL

For example

I believe so. I could be wrong though. Let me check. computer

Edit: I checked. Not exactly. He did claim he deserves it for saving 3 million lives in Syria, but he said Abe nominated him for his actions with regard to North Korea...which seem to have accomplished absolutely nothing.

Here's his actual - complete bullshit - statement:

Quote:
You know why? Because he had rocket ships and he had missiles flying over Japan, Trump said. Now, all of a sudden, they feel good. They feel safe. I did that, Trump said, adding that the Obama administration couldnt have done it.The White House declined further comment on Trumps claim that Abe had nominated him, and a spokesman for the Japanese embassy said he had no information about such a letter.

Rocket ship ftw dancing

Last edited by sizzld1; 02/15/19 07:34 PM.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914176
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

Did he?

We don't know.

Anyhow, that would be a "lie" if it was false.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: ifallalot] #2914180
02/15/19 07:33 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

in the constitution.

Making unpopular decisions isn't "unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office"

illegal. illegal decisions.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914181
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here

Did he?

We don't know.

In context, it is a crazy tale with no basis in reality.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914182
02/15/19 07:35 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island

Did he?

We don't know.

It has a basis in reality because Obama and Trump surely spoke about North Korea and to some degree spoke about military options.

Trump might be simply lying about one aspect of the conversation.

You really have no understanding how grandiose delusions of granduer are when it comes to the mentally ill.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914184
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
I'm just using your words. I'm not trying to diagnose anyone.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914185
02/15/19 07:36 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Did he?

We don't know.

It has a basis in reality because Obama and Trump surely spoke about North Korea and to some degree spoke about military options.

Trump might be simply lying about one aspect of the conversation.

You really have no understanding how grandiose delusions of granduer are when it comes to the mentally ill.
You just really love being lied to.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914186
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
[quote=casa_mugrienta]
Yes he is.

LOL

For example

Edit: I checked. Not exactly. He did claim he deserves it for saving 3 million lives in Syria, but he said Abe nominated him for his actions with regard to North Korea...which seem to have accomplished absolutely nothing.

Quote:
You know why? Because he had rocket ships and he had missiles flying over Japan, Trump said. Now, all of a sudden, they feel good. They feel safe. I did that, Trump said, adding that the Obama administration couldnt have done it.The White House declined further comment on Trumps claim that Abe had nominated him, and a spokesman for the Japanese embassy said he had no information about such a letter.

Rocket ship ftw dancing [/quote]

Not exactly?

Not at all. roflmao

Look at what your confirmation bias is doing to you.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914188
02/15/19 07:38 PM
02/15/19 07:38 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
I'm just using your words.

No, you're not.

A delusion of grandeur has no basis in reality whatsoever.

It's not a lie or exaggeration about an event.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914189
02/15/19 07:40 PM
02/15/19 07:40 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
[quote=everysurfr][quote=casa_mugrienta]
Yes he is.

LOL

For example

Quote:

Rocket ship ftw dancing [/quote]

Not exactly?

Not at all. roflmao

Look at what your confirmation bias is doing to you. [/quote]

My confirmation bias is making me recheck sources and admit that I was wrong while setting forth the actual facts about Trump's delusional statements this morning? Sounds like a really bad case. Tell us all about North Korea's rocket ships. loser

Last edited by sizzld1; 02/15/19 07:43 PM. Reason: Btw, he said the part about Syria in his presser this morning, right before the Abe delusions.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914190
02/15/19 07:41 PM
02/15/19 07:41 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Once again you seem to be implying that all McCabe and his cohorts did was talk casually about it. This went way beyond that. Stop being dishonest with yourself and others.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: sizzld1] #2914191
02/15/19 07:42 PM
02/15/19 07:42 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

oh, man, the Japanese are laughing their asses off right now

"omg, look, he believed it!"

ahahahaha....

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2914192
02/15/19 07:44 PM
02/15/19 07:44 PM
1whoknows Online content
Phil Edwards status
Phil Edwards status

Pseudologia fantstica

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: 1whoknows] #2914196
02/15/19 07:49 PM
02/15/19 07:49 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

oh, we're killing drug dealers now.

winning

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914197
02/15/19 07:50 PM
02/15/19 07:50 PM
1whoknows Online content
Phil Edwards status
Phil Edwards status

Its a perfect storm of criminal idiocy brought to us by Russian influenced meth addled hillbillies

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914198
02/15/19 07:52 PM
02/15/19 07:52 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Once again you seem to be implying that all McCabe and his cohorts did was talk casually about it. This went way beyond that. Stop being dishonest with yourself and others.
Source? And you are by far the most dishonest poster here.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: frvcvs] #2914207
02/15/19 08:26 PM
02/15/19 08:26 PM
F
frvcvs Offline
Duke status
frvcvs  Offline
Duke status
F

Originally Posted By: frvcvs

Did he pass your smell test? I'll be the first to admit that I can't confirm that he's mentally ill as a matter of fact. Can you confirm that he isn't? poke

Bumped for iFall. poke

"Milk tits rule!" - Bonzer5Fin

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914210
02/15/19 08:30 PM
02/15/19 08:30 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

I wasn't trying to imply anything - I was saying it outright.

Please point me to specific illegal activities if you disagree.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914211
02/15/19 08:32 PM
02/15/19 08:32 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

get in line, bro.

I'm still waiting to hear what crimes Hillary committed...

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: StuAzole] #2914213
02/15/19 08:35 PM
02/15/19 08:35 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

I wasn't trying to imply anything - I was saying it outright.

Please point me to specific illegal activities if you disagree.

Ah yes, we have to play games now because you deny what is plainly obvious.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914217
02/15/19 08:42 PM
02/15/19 08:42 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

so, as usual...no facts.

just feels.

so boring.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914219
02/15/19 08:44 PM
02/15/19 08:44 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

help me out.

What did they do that was illegal?

When did they actually move to invoke the 25th Amendment?

You seem sure here. Should be easy.

Bock you
Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914258
02/15/19 11:17 PM
02/15/19 11:17 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

Quote:
...because you deny what is plainly obvious

but the five thousand lies from all these Trump Campaign and Cabinet
folks about their meetings and communications with Russia is really
just about sore loserism....

not the plainly obvious conspiracy to enlist a hostile foreign government
to aid in their effort to gain the presidency.

I LOOOOOOVE selective application of logic and reasoning.

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914272
02/16/19 12:01 AM
02/16/19 12:01 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

These assholes support the coup because bad orangeman.

Also because Cal is basically Latin America, so this is what they do down there

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: mundus] #2914273
02/16/19 12:02 AM
02/16/19 12:02 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

If hes so mentally unfit, how come you geniuses cant beat him?

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: GromsDad] #2914276
02/16/19 12:11 AM
02/16/19 12:11 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Couldnt read the whole thread

If McCabe wants to run the country, he should run for president

Hes a fn clerk

Buh bye

Re: The Failed Coup [Re: BillyOcean] #2914298
02/16/19 12:44 AM
02/16/19 12:44 AM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean

If hes so mentally unfit, how come you geniuses cant beat him?

We have a national emergency of too many ill-bred retards in this country.

All this talk about how much money each illegal alien costs us - considering the rampant hard drug use and/or morbid obesity, welfare mooching, low intelligence, etc., I wonder how much the average Trump supporter costs this nation by comparison. shrug

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 10 11

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32