REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: No Evidence [Re: afoaf] #2912999
02/13/19 05:21 PM
02/13/19 05:21 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

So you are saying that because Manafort, while working for trump, met with a Russian agent before the election is proof of trump's guilt?

NOTHING BURGER!

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: No Evidence [Re: sizzld1] #2913005
02/13/19 05:43 PM
02/13/19 05:43 PM
U.S.A.
S
sirfun Offline
Phil Edwards status
sirfun  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: sizzld1
Originally Posted By: afoaf
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
partisanship was the entire basis for the investigation.

the actual basis of the investigation has been repeatedly laid out in clear terms
to GromsDad, but he keeps saying the same erroneous thing over and over again.

why is that?

You just don't get it. The Republican lead Senate, House, and DOJ all decided to investigate Trump - a Republican - for partisan reasons..... You couldn't make up that level of stupidity if you tried.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union .. cheers
Re: No Evidence [Re: GromsDad] #2913006
02/13/19 05:46 PM
02/13/19 05:46 PM
Santucky, Ca
P
Phi1 Offline
Michael Peterson status
Phi1  Offline
Michael Peterson status
P

Santucky, Ca
Zip Zero NADA!

Its being reported by NBC so it must be true. No Colllluuuushhhhuuunnnn.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congres...ampaign-n970536

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/richard-bur...ion-2-years-on/

From his interview with CBS:

Quote:

"I have no belief that at the end of our process, people that love Donald Trump are going to applaud what we do. And I have no belief that people that hate Donald Trump are going to reverse and say, 'Well, you know, this clears him.' They are solidly in one camp or the other," he said.

"I'm speaking to what I hope is the 60 percent in the middle that are saying, 'Give me the facts that I need to make a determination in this one particular instance what happened.' And that's what our focus is," he said.

Quote:

He made clear that the investigation is not compiling the story of one pivotal election, but of something larger, more complicated and, from a counterintelligence perspective, more nefarious. The final report may be so highly classified, he said, that a meaningful portion may not be made public at all.

Quote:

"Many of the connections that we've made are the direct result of intelligence products," he said. "I think it's safe to say we've interviewed people that I don't even know if the special counsel knows about them but you've got to remember that we're on a totally separate path than what they are."

Quote:

He acknowledged that a core part of committee's charge is to tell the country, in the greatest detail possible, what happened in 2016.

"The other piece of that," he said, " is probably work that the committee will do for the next decade. And it's work that has helped even our intelligence community's understanding of Russia's capabilities and intent behind this."

Re: No Evidence [Re: GromsDad] #2913269
02/14/19 02:01 AM
02/14/19 02:01 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

2+ yrs and still nothing

Youre like those guys convinced that End Times are coming

Re: No Evidence [Re: BillyOcean] #2913291
02/14/19 02:54 AM
02/14/19 02:54 AM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
2+ yrs and still nothing

It's cool that you can apply the same brain power that you use for education reform solutions to guessing the outcome of the Mueller investigation.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: No Evidence [Re: BillyOcean] #2913293
02/14/19 03:00 AM
02/14/19 03:00 AM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

2+ yrs and still nothing

Youre ilking Christians and Trump haters here? Nice.

Bock you
Re: No Evidence [Re: GromsDad] #2913350
02/14/19 10:55 AM
02/14/19 10:55 AM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

What if Meuller comes back and says the same thing the Senate Intelligence Committee did? The insane left has put all its eggs in that one basket. They've also been touting Meuller constantly as this unbiased great guy who was going to get to the bottom of all of this. Beyond that they've responded harshly to the right criticizing Meuller. What happens if they don't get the results from Meuller that they had been dreaming of? Do they turn on Meuller and do a complete 180 and start calling him a partisan hack? I have a feeling its coming.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: No Evidence [Re: GromsDad] #2913355
02/14/19 12:49 PM
02/14/19 12:49 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
I'm fine with that.

I thought what Barney Frank said was valid.

The Dems would be better beating him in the next election.

You aways wrongly assume what other people will think or do.

I suspect trumps actions are worse that we can imagine.

We'll see!

Can't wait to read the book.

Re: No Evidence [Re: BillyOcean] #2913361
02/14/19 01:47 PM
02/14/19 01:47 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Even if no collusion can be proven he should still be impeached for various reasons.
2+ yrs and still nothing

You’re like those guys convinced that End Times are coming

How long did Watergate take, or Whitewater?

Re: No Evidence [Re: mundus] #2913364
02/14/19 02:00 PM
02/14/19 02:00 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Originally Posted By: mundus
Even if no collusion can be proven he should still be impeached for various reasons.

Your FEEEEEEEELZZZ being the #1 reason.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: No Evidence [Re: GromsDad] #2913367
02/14/19 02:06 PM
02/14/19 02:06 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Keep supporting a criminal. The vast majority of domestic terrorism comes from the right, your ilk.

Re: No Evidence [Re: mundus] #2913375
02/14/19 02:33 PM
02/14/19 02:33 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

Keep supporting a criminal. The vast majority of domestic terrorism comes from the right, your ilk.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

Re: No Evidence [Re: GromsDad] #2913382
02/14/19 02:46 PM
02/14/19 02:46 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
I accept your concession.

Re: No Evidence [Re: GromsDad] #2913396
02/14/19 03:30 PM
02/14/19 03:30 PM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Here are a bunch of confirmed facts. Literally the tip of the iceberg in the investigation, but pretty easily digestible - even for those of you that insist on playing the dummy.

Keep in mind Kilimnik has already been indicted and he's the guy who gave the Trump campaign the Ukrainian peace plan that magically became a part of the GOP platform:

Quote:
The most significant lies affirmed by the court today are those regarding Russian Intelligence Officer Konstantin Kilimnik and the meeting at the Havana Club on August 2. The key points, which were touched upon nicely in this WaPo article yesterday:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...m=.fbdec3f86807

The meeting happened while Manafort was Trump's Campaign Chairman, and was with a person he knew to be a Russian Intelligence Officer.

The purpose of the meeting was discussion of a "Ukrainian Peace Plan" which would have involved splitting Ukraine in two and removing all US sanctions - an extremely favorable outcome for Russia.

Manafort gave Kilimnik extremely detailed, private internal polling data. This happened after Manafort attended the Trump Tower Meeting, and clearly knew that Russia was actively engaged in an effort to get Trump elected.

The Special Counsel explicitly notes that Manafort's lies on these points was motivated by a desire to secure a pardon, implying that telling the full truth would be highly damaging to Donald Trump personally.

It is also worth noting that Kilimnik was funnelling money into the Trump Inauguration through GOP operative Sam Patten, who continues to cooperate.

What does that look like to you Caca? GromsDad, I know it's difficult for you to express yourself in full sentences, but would you like to take a shot at explaining that behavior? I'm no expert, but that looks an awful lot like collusion to me. loser

"I love it when people who are supposed to be surfers.....posting on a surfing forum.....don't know the difference between stoke and stock." - GromsDad
"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg
Re: No Evidence [Re: GromsDad] #2913402
02/14/19 03:48 PM
02/14/19 03:48 PM
G
GromsDad Offline OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline OP
Duke status
G

That reads like another nothingburger.

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32