REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910581
02/08/19 02:39 PM
02/08/19 02:39 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
I think it's nice that you worry about your crazy friend's crazy postings.

It's also really hard to help a crazy friends because it most cases they don't want help.

We all know what we hate.

We just don't know what we want.

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910584
02/08/19 02:42 PM
02/08/19 02:42 PM
Murrica
O
OneWorldEd Offline
Michael Peterson status
OneWorldEd  Offline
Michael Peterson status
O

Murrica
Autoprax, you're friends with Tulsi Gabbard?

Re: HELP!!! [Re: LarryTate] #2910641
02/08/19 04:28 PM
02/08/19 04:28 PM
T
TangTonic Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
TangTonic  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
T

Originally Posted By: LarryTate
Originally Posted By: TangTonic

Great post Rickoray. I would love to meet your friend. I'm sure I could learn a lot!

Yes, I'm sure he/she will be able to sucessfully sell you doterra healing oils in the process. rolleyes

Have plenty essential oils already bud thanks! Purfication one is the shizzle!

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910651
02/08/19 04:48 PM
02/08/19 04:48 PM
O
oneula Offline
Michael Peterson status
oneula  Offline
Michael Peterson status
O

sounds like that heaven's gate cult guru talk where everyone offed themselves in 1997

waSUPcuz? shaka ala n da mooleh bulls..
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910705
02/08/19 06:12 PM
02/08/19 06:12 PM
T
TangTonic Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
TangTonic  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
T

That video you posted is not even remotely close to what Rickoray's friend has written.

Come on Oneula. You live and are from a place where it so easy to tap into the energy.

Living with aloha. Appreciating every moment. Using the power of the heart. These are things all humans can and should do.

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910706
02/08/19 06:13 PM
02/08/19 06:13 PM
T
TangTonic Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
TangTonic  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
T

I encourage one an all to watch this:

PS - This is just the trailer. The full feature is very moving.

Last edited by TangTonic; 02/08/19 06:16 PM.
Re: HELP!!! [Re: TangTonic] #2910734
02/08/19 06:56 PM
02/08/19 06:56 PM
O
oneula Offline
Michael Peterson status
oneula  Offline
Michael Peterson status
O

well it's kind of simple
you live it in your day to day
you don't talk about it or feel you have to convince others

you give without being asked to
and you don't expect anything in return for doing so

we are a ohana
we are one
in my eyes/heart that's what aloha means

the gobble dee goop i saw was gobble dee goop to me
i'm sorry if that's wrong

no need for words
that's the hawaiian way

you watch
you learn
you do

no one is gonna tell you what's right what's wrong
until you get a slap to the head

the words look like a chemical inbalance in the brain synapses
I've seen it before
from family and friends in red roof

apologies for any insensitivities

waSUPcuz? shaka ala n da mooleh bulls..
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910744
02/08/19 07:01 PM
02/08/19 07:01 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

Pretty sure I took him in the erBB death pool.

Bock you
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910752
02/08/19 07:05 PM
02/08/19 07:05 PM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Online content
Tom Curren status
Surfdog  Online Content
Tom Curren status
S

Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted By: Rickoray
I need someone to translate this... my friend just posted this, I am concerned for his well being.

Quote:
After the last massive re-set and energetical "quarenteen) we have entered a new galactic vector... parallel to the 3rd dimensional earth... (co-existing) on a higher vibrational octave. It is pure crystaline fluidity galactic plasma orgasmic flow.
Resistance will bring up turbulence in your energetical field and express itself thru anxiety, tension and nervous energy. Your central nervous system is now attuned to the new frequencies of light of the 5th, 6th and 7th dimension and above.
If you manage to surrender to the flow you will become one with the pure sophia-christos plasma field of unity.. you will witness yourself as being an instrument of the divine, tapped in, tuned in and fully aligned with the cosmic forces working thru the ONE source in multiple expressions.
Getting out of the way... meaning letting go of all attachments to certain outcomes, certain answers, certain realities, will enable a full surrender to grace offered each present moment always in honor of the higher plan and outcome for ALL.
This is our new playground and stage for materialising miracles, abundance, joy and creative soulutions to the new heaven, that we all came here to manifest. However to play in this field nothing less than divine sovereignty is demanded... which means applying our ability to master our vibration and synthesize with our higher expression and divine purpose ongoing. Own our divine siddhis and take responsability as co-creators.
When anxiety troubles you.... face it, make friends with it and offer it your hand to walk thru the rites of passage (which is what they are) to your greatest potential. Now is the time where we are encountered with our greatest fear.... namely the fear of our own divine might (power) and the miracles that we can achieve thru applying it. Trust you will not fail... there is not even an option, if you trust in your inner heart knowing.. love and trust is the key to the freedom of surrendering fully to her will... the divine feminine is now in charge and hold the ministery as keeper of divine truth and will reign thru divine unfied love hand in hand with the divine masculine.

Good glue.

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2911602
02/10/19 09:06 PM
02/10/19 09:06 PM
D
drunjk Offline
Nep status
drunjk  Offline
Nep status
D

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2911629
02/10/19 09:42 PM
02/10/19 09:42 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Offline
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Offline
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
I'm nervous around any guy who mentions my orgasmic flow

*** You are ignoring this user ***
That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: HELP!!! [Re: TangTonic] #2911637
02/10/19 09:58 PM
02/10/19 09:58 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Oh boy

MUELLER IS COMING batman
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Surfdog] #2911704
02/11/19 12:07 AM
02/11/19 12:07 AM
Here
S
sizzld1 Offline
Phil Edwards status
sizzld1  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Here
Originally Posted By: Surfdog
Originally Posted By: Rickoray
I need someone to translate this... my friend just posted this, I am concerned for his well being.

Quote:
After the last massive re-set and energetical "quarenteen) we have entered a new galactic vector... parallel to the 3rd dimensional earth... (co-existing) on a higher vibrational octave. It is pure crystaline fluidity galactic plasma orgasmic flow.
Resistance will bring up turbulence in your energetical field and express itself thru anxiety, tension and nervous energy. Your central nervous system is now attuned to the new frequencies of light of the 5th, 6th and 7th dimension and above.
If you manage to surrender to the flow you will become one with the pure sophia-christos plasma field of unity.. you will witness yourself as being an instrument of the divine, tapped in, tuned in and fully aligned with the cosmic forces working thru the ONE source in multiple expressions.
Getting out of the way... meaning letting go of all attachments to certain outcomes, certain answers, certain realities, will enable a full surrender to grace offered each present moment always in honor of the higher plan and outcome for ALL.
This is our new playground and stage for materialising miracles, abundance, joy and creative soulutions to the new heaven, that we all came here to manifest. However to play in this field nothing less than divine sovereignty is demanded... which means applying our ability to master our vibration and synthesize with our higher expression and divine purpose ongoing. Own our divine siddhis and take responsability as co-creators.
When anxiety troubles you.... face it, make friends with it and offer it your hand to walk thru the rites of passage (which is what they are) to your greatest potential. Now is the time where we are encountered with our greatest fear.... namely the fear of our own divine might (power) and the miracles that we can achieve thru applying it. Trust you will not fail... there is not even an option, if you trust in your inner heart knowing.. love and trust is the key to the freedom of surrendering fully to her will... the divine feminine is now in charge and hold the ministery as keeper of divine truth and will reign thru divine unfied love hand in hand with the divine masculine.

Good glue.
roflmao

"I love it when people who are supposed to be surfers.....posting on a surfing forum.....don't know the difference between stoke and stock." - GromsDad
"I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too." - Mitch Hedberg
Re: HELP!!! [Re: sizzld1] #2911725
02/11/19 01:32 AM
02/11/19 01:32 AM
SOC CA
R
Rickoray Offline OP
Tom Curren status
Rickoray  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
R

SOC CA
My friend is a great guy, very Christian, every knowledgable with regard to healing with energy but gets out there with the metaphysical and numerology consciousness.

Originally Posted By: LarryTate
I actually thought this thread was going to be about Rich Pavel running off with someone's deposit again.

roflmao I am currently good with boards and deposits.

Last edited by Rickoray; 02/11/19 02:17 AM.

Stock-oray
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2911804
02/11/19 06:48 AM
02/11/19 06:48 AM
W
Waxfoot Offline
Grom
Waxfoot  Offline
Grom
W

Your friend leans more into Deepak Chopra, than Michio Kaku.

Last edited by Waxfoot; 02/11/19 06:54 AM.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32