REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: FecalFace] #2911985
02/11/19 07:12 PM
02/11/19 07:12 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Online sick
Duke status
ifallalot  Online Sick
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Originally Posted By: ko25ok
Originally Posted By: manbearpig
Paskowitz also came off like a total piece of shit based on the film. Beyond me to see people glorify him.

I agree.

If you want to live like that than fine but don't bring kids into the world and subject them to that.

Really no different than circumcision, homeschooling, taking your kids to a gun range or a church. All borderline child abuse, except for circumcision which is child abuse.

Then those kids grow up and become parents and do the same to their kids.

We are all results of our parent's stupid ideas.

The lucky ones put it in their stride, the unlucky ones stay bitter for the rest of their lives.

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: Truth] #2912018
02/11/19 07:50 PM
02/11/19 07:50 PM
Los Angeles~California!
R
RWVBWL Offline
Nep status
RWVBWL  Offline
Nep status
R

Los Angeles~California!
Originally Posted By: Truth
Can you rent a tricked out van for a month of so at a reasonable price?
Traveling and moving this summer and need a place for a month or so - may try the "van life" to save $$

Hiya Truth,
I've seen plenty of pep's at some of L.A.'s beaches in a Jucy van,
cookin' even in kitchen in the back, this vid shows ya it's kinda cool. Down in Hawthorne I believe.

Link: Jucy USA
Laterz...
wave2

Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: FecalFace] #2912036
02/11/19 08:08 PM
02/11/19 08:08 PM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom
Paskowitz also came off like a total piece of shit based on the film. Beyond me to see people glorify him.

I agree.

If you want to live like that than fine but don't bring kids into the world and subject them to that.

Really no different than circumcision, homeschooling, taking your kids to a gun range or a church. All borderline child abuse, except for circumcision which is child abuse.

The lucky ones put it in their stride, the unlucky ones stay bitter for the rest of their lives.

Have you seen the film and noticed how people still put him up on a pedestal despite whats known?

Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: CCKeith] #2912045
02/11/19 08:36 PM
02/11/19 08:36 PM
000 Offline
Duke status
000  Offline
Duke status

lets spell it out: doc paskowitz used to beat his kids. they said so. and they ate worse than prisoners do. bad enough living 8 people deep in a camper anywhere....

i am against legalizing van life

Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: RWVBWL] #2912049
02/11/19 08:43 PM
02/11/19 08:43 PM
T
Truth Offline
Miki Dora status
Truth  Offline
Miki Dora status
T

Originally Posted By: RWVBWL
Originally Posted By: Truth
Can you rent a tricked out van for a month of so at a reasonable price?
Traveling and moving this summer and need a place for a month or so - may try the "van life" to save $$

Hiya Truth,
I've seen plenty of pep's at some of L.A.'s beaches in a Jucy van,
cookin' even in kitchen in the back, this vid shows ya it's kinda cool. Down in Hawthorne I believe.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/4aOp2Giss9w" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Link: Jucy USA
Laterz...
wave2

have anything in a muted color shrug

Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: Truth] #2912057
02/11/19 08:56 PM
02/11/19 08:56 PM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom
Yeah don't go with those. You'll stick out like a sore thumb on your way to surf. Lost Campers are logo-less.

Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: FecalFace] #2912105
02/11/19 10:18 PM
san diego, CA
O
obslop Offline
Phil Edwards status
obslop  Offline
Phil Edwards status
O

san diego, CA

I agree.

taking your kid to a church is borderline child abuse? lol. damn mein fuhrer - that's fooking strict!

Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: 000] #2912107
san diego, CA
O
obslop Offline
Phil Edwards status
obslop  Offline
Phil Edwards status
O

san diego, CA
Originally Posted By: 000
lets spell it out: doc paskowitz used to beat his kids. they said so. and they ate worse than prisoners do. bad enough living 8 people deep in a camper anywhere....

i am against legalizing van life

no kidding; never saw that film. that's sad.

Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: FecalFace] #2912167
02/12/19 01:25 AM
02/12/19 01:25 AM
Probably dropping in on you, C...
C
CutnSnip Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
CutnSnip  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
C

Probably dropping in on you, C...
circumcision which is child abuse.

T

this is child abuse?

Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: CCKeith] #2912202
02/12/19 02:03 AM
02/12/19 02:03 AM
Ponto
S
SenorSopa Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
SenorSopa  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
S

Ponto
Originally Posted By: CCKeith
habitation in vehicle no longer prohibited. USA today calling it a landmark repeal. ahahahhahahhhahahahhaha!

Some of the State Beaches in my zone are gonna be banning oversized vans during the summer.

Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: SenorSopa] #2912210
02/12/19 02:39 AM
02/12/19 02:39 AM
San Diego
P
PES78 Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
PES78  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
P

San Diego
I've been in a van for over 4 years now haven't had any problems really. My thoughts are if your good your good. Now the RVs are an issue and bring on their own problems. But there is still a city ordinance for over sized vehicles. There are plenty of people that do it that work regular jobs and are not bringing attention to themselves. I know I wouldn't be able to get place on my own nor do I want to live with roommates. My plan is to save up as much as I can for the next year and get out of the rat race and start living.

"all that froth, going straight into the backdoor area" -dorian
Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: PES78] #2912217
02/12/19 03:14 AM
02/12/19 03:14 AM
Huntington Beach, California
R
ringer Offline
Tom Curren status
ringer  Offline
Tom Curren status
R

Huntington Beach, California
Originally Posted By: PES78
I've been in a van for over 4 years now haven't had any problems really. My thoughts are if your good your good. Now the RVs are an issue and bring on their own problems. But there is still a city ordinance for over sized vehicles. There are plenty of people that do it that work regular jobs and are not bringing attention to themselves. I know I wouldn't be able to get place on my own nor do I want to live with roommates. My plan is to save up as much as I can for the next year and get out of the rat race and start living.

The main question for van life people is: Where do you crap, on the regular? I know that a lot of people have relatively cheap monthly memberships to local YMCAs and 24 Hour Fitness locations, and deal with the parking near said locations. But most do not.

Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: CCKeith] #2912234
02/12/19 04:12 AM
02/12/19 04:12 AM
000 Offline
Duke status
000  Offline
Duke status

Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: CutnSnip] #2912235
02/12/19 04:16 AM
02/12/19 04:16 AM
Gig Harbor
S
shiver_me_timbers Offline
Phil Edwards status
shiver_me_timbers  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Gig Harbor
Originally Posted By: CutnSnip
circumcision which is child abuse.

T

this is child abuse?

I want my foreskin back!

"Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance." - John Petit-Senn
Re: Yay San Diego is now the #1 #Vanlife destination city [Re: FecalFace] #2912240
02/12/19 04:21 AM
02/12/19 04:21 AM
Location Location
Y
youcantbeserious Offline
Michael Peterson status
youcantbeserious  Offline
Michael Peterson status
Y

Location Location
[

Taking a kid to church or a gun range is child abuse?

You might want to call your local child protective services office and ask them to rattle off the details of their last 10 or 15 cases. It'll give you a different take on what constitutes actual child abuse. A kid being burned with an iron or beat into unconsciousness or sexually assaulted or tied up with wires until they bleed or starved in a closet would, I imagine, feel just fine about going to church or a gun range with a loving, caring parental figure.

I've been banned from better websites than this one.
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32