REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2911541 - 02/10/19 02:45 PM Re: How big of a problem is climate change and other enviro-religion panicky things to the average person? [Re: ifallalot]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom
Thank god, I wasn't near my fainting couch for that one.

#2911712 - 02/10/19 08:01 PM Re: How big of a problem is climate change and other enviro-religion panicky things to the average person? [Re: BillyOcean]
TECHNOBUTT Offline
Nep status

Loc: NC
*ocean is full of trash*

*air is literally toxic*

*corpo dumping cancer into your drinking water*

*average lifespan of american declining precipitously*

IFALLALOT/GROMSDAD/CASA_/average republican

"heh, at least i'm not one of those pussies worried about the environment"

*flicks cigarette butt*

#2911732 - 02/10/19 08:45 PM Re: How big of a problem is climate change and other enviro-religion panicky things to the average person? [Re: BillyOcean]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point
Do something about it.

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2911813 - 02/11/19 05:20 AM Re: How big of a problem is climate change and other enviro-religion panicky things to the average person? [Re: TECHNOBUTT]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Loc: West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted By: TECHNOBUTT

IFALLALOT/GROMSDAD/CASA_/average republican

"heh, at least i'm not one of those pussies worried about the environment"

*flicks cigarette butt*

That post just shows your complete lack of intelligence.
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32