REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >
View All Topics Index
#2910519 - 02/08/19 12:53 AM If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Why are conservatives so afraid of her? Why not just sit back and wait for her to implode?

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2910530 - 02/08/19 01:29 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
hammies Offline
Michael Peterson status

She's smart, smart-mouthed, and adored by millions of people on the left. She does have a thin skin though, and lashes out on Twitter at the slightst criticism. Right-wingers know this and are doing everything they can to get her to blow a gasket.

#2910531 - 02/08/19 01:47 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
I don't want her to implode. I want her popularity to build.

#2910534 - 02/08/19 02:01 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: hammies]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: hammies
She's smart, smart-mouthed, and adored by millions of people on the left. She does have a thin skin though, and lashes out on Twitter at the slightst criticism. Right-wingers know this and are doing everything they can to get her to blow a gasket.

I know another guy with thin skin who lashes out on Twitter. Been trying to get him to blow a gasket for a few years now. computer

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2910546 - 02/08/19 05:48 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status

I like her

I think she intentionally proposes ridiculous ideas in order to move the needle of what seems reasonable

#2910547 - 02/08/19 05:49 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status

The only problem is the dumbasses who think shes totally serious

Like the green energy freaks who post here

#2910552 - 02/08/19 06:33 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Loc: West of the Atlantic. East of...
If 72yr old Donald J Trump is so stupid and unqualified, why is the left so afraid of him?
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2910553 - 02/08/19 06:43 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
hal9000 Online   content
Tom Curren status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: frvcvs
Why are conservatives so afraid of her? Why not just sit back and wait for her to implode?

Exactly. Theyre afraid of being called on their bs and they fear the changing of the guard as well as the changing of the game.

#2910555 - 02/08/19 07:04 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Loc: West of the Atlantic. East of...
I don't think anyone is afraid of her. That's a total mischaracterization. She is an easy target of mockery and a giant albatross for the kooky left that makes all democrats look stupid.........so mock away.
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2910565 - 02/08/19 07:55 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status

All publicity is good

Trump proved this

AOC gets it

#2910589 - 02/08/19 09:56 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
Duffy Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Your moms house
This meme again.

Conservatives and libertarians (small L like myself) arent afraid of her. Were afraid that someone with her nutty ideas is in a position of power.

As far as being dumb goes, I dont think shes dumb, shes just been grossly misinformed.

She isnt any dumber than your average congressperson.

- The Wasp

#2910598 - 02/08/19 10:17 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
roflmao

"afraid"

roflmao

Is this how you guys live life? Scared of everything? Illustrating dislike, pointing out stupidity, mocking, etc is not fear.

Are you afraid of the bad orange man?

#2910616 - 02/08/19 10:38 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: ifallalot]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
roflmao

"afraid"

roflmao

Is this how you guys live life? Scared of everything? Illustrating dislike, pointing out stupidity, mocking, etc is not fear.

Are you afraid of the bad orange man?

Trumps entire platform is based on fear and hate

#2910620 - 02/08/19 10:48 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
I'm not sure you know what either fear or hate is at this point.

#2910648 - 02/08/19 11:41 AM Re: If 29yr old AOC is so stupid and unqualified [Re: frvcvs]
Coat Hanger Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: THE TERRORIST OF TERRAMAR
No one is afraid of her....republicans are championing her.

The goal is to make a dumb bimbo the face of the party. It's working.

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 ... 13 14 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32