REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
HELP!!! #2910334
02/07/19 11:31 PM
02/07/19 11:31 PM
SOC CA
R
Rickoray Offline OP
Tom Curren status
Rickoray  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
R

SOC CA
I need someone to translate this... my friend just posted this, I am concerned for his well being.

Quote:
After the last massive re-set and energetical "quarenteen) we have entered a new galactic vector... parallel to the 3rd dimensional earth... (co-existing) on a higher vibrational octave. It is pure crystaline fluidity galactic plasma orgasmic flow.
Resistance will bring up turbulence in your energetical field and express itself thru anxiety, tension and nervous energy. Your central nervous system is now attuned to the new frequencies of light of the 5th, 6th and 7th dimension and above.
If you manage to surrender to the flow you will become one with the pure sophia-christos plasma field of unity.. you will witness yourself as being an instrument of the divine, tapped in, tuned in and fully aligned with the cosmic forces working thru the ONE source in multiple expressions.
Getting out of the way... meaning letting go of all attachments to certain outcomes, certain answers, certain realities, will enable a full surrender to grace offered each present moment always in honor of the higher plan and outcome for ALL.
This is our new playground and stage for materialising miracles, abundance, joy and creative soulutions to the new heaven, that we all came here to manifest. However to play in this field nothing less than divine sovereignty is demanded... which means applying our ability to master our vibration and synthesize with our higher expression and divine purpose ongoing. Own our divine siddhis and take responsability as co-creators.
When anxiety troubles you.... face it, make friends with it and offer it your hand to walk thru the rites of passage (which is what they are) to your greatest potential. Now is the time where we are encountered with our greatest fear.... namely the fear of our own divine might (power) and the miracles that we can achieve thru applying it. Trust you will not fail... there is not even an option, if you trust in your inner heart knowing.. love and trust is the key to the freedom of surrendering fully to her will... the divine feminine is now in charge and hold the ministery as keeper of divine truth and will reign thru divine unfied love hand in hand with the divine masculine.

Stock-oray
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910337
02/07/19 11:34 PM
02/07/19 11:34 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
I think you should sell them magic chakra-aligning quartz crystals for $4,000 apiece. Or go whole-hog and hypnotize them with ulexite (fiber-optic) for $10,000.

As an aside, did your friend hang out on Kesey's bus a little too often?

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910338
02/07/19 11:36 PM
02/07/19 11:36 PM
Point Loma
T
Tanner Offline
Phil Edwards status
Tanner  Offline
Phil Edwards status
T

Point Loma
Just confirmed by checking FB that it is indeed, who I thought it was...........

What is going on??

shrug

No Cooks! If you don't live here you don't souffl here! - Festus Porkmeyer
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910347
02/07/19 11:57 PM
02/07/19 11:57 PM
San Francisco, CA
M
Mr Doof Offline
Duke status
Mr Doof  Offline
Duke status
M

San Francisco, CA
Not knowing what "sophia-christos" is, I looked it up. Pasted a short bit of what I found below....there is a lot more about this, but suspect the gist is all one needs to know.

Now, what this means for your friend, and you by extension, well, I don't know, but I suggest your friend put faith in herself and not people trying to gaslight her for their benefit.

The path of Christos Sophia is the path of the heart. It is the heart that has been targeted and tortured and endured unspeakable pain and suffering in our world. The heart is the source of Life and creation and when it is manipulated and compromised the world becomes a dark place ruled by the lower passions of the unconscious realms of desire, fear and greed. Most human desire is not of the heart, although very few human beings can comprehend this. Humanity believes that they choose their own destiny and act according to their own will. Without the full consciousness of the heart, the life-force is run by the realms of fear and darkness that live for survival, pleasure and power, unaware of the greater interconnectedness of all human beings to each other and to the cosmos.

Through our misuse of love and sexuality, we have collectively devolved into the instinctual animal humans who have lost touch with the higher spiritual faculties of the divine human being. Our divine identity is one with Christos Sophia and we share her journey through this Underworld and are required to take part in her sacred alchemy if we wish to reclaim the purity, the creative power and the sanctity of the Human Heart - the jewel of all creation.

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910350
02/08/19 12:04 AM
02/08/19 12:04 AM
3dXman Offline
Michael Peterson status
3dXman  Offline
Michael Peterson status

Teh greate st fear is the fearof Getiing Caught,.
They want 2 have monkeySex in the dark & no talking. or
Posting about it later dancing

U Never kno when some Fat olD Carp will eAt teh whole choclate cak,get sik & quit surfing 4evr
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910377
02/08/19 01:08 AM
02/08/19 01:08 AM
S
scooch Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
scooch  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
S

Im into it.

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910385
02/08/19 01:52 AM
02/08/19 01:52 AM
S
surfy1476 Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
surfy1476  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
S

Your friend is a goofball hippy. Get him to a good church soon.

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910393
02/08/19 02:20 AM
02/08/19 02:20 AM
R
rts265 Online content
Miki Dora status
rts265  Online Content
Miki Dora status
R

Woody?

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910527
02/08/19 06:18 AM
02/08/19 06:18 AM
SOCAL
20W-50 and blood Offline
Duke status
20W-50 and blood  Offline
Duke status

SOCAL
oh man... when i was a kid i used to wish i could do enough drugs to get like that...

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910533
02/08/19 06:57 AM
02/08/19 06:57 AM
north of the bridge
T
the janitor Online mad
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
the janitor  Online Mad
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
T

north of the bridge
Originally Posted By: Rickoray
I need someone to translate this... my friend just posted this, I am concerned for his well being.

Quote:
After the last massive re-set and energetical "quarenteen) we have entered a new galactic vector... parallel to the 3rd dimensional earth... (co-existing) on a higher vibrational octave. It is pure crystaline fluidity galactic plasma orgasmic flow.
Resistance will bring up turbulence in your energetical field and express itself thru anxiety, tension and nervous energy. Your central nervous system is now attuned to the new frequencies of light of the 5th, 6th and 7th dimension and above.
If you manage to surrender to the flow you will become one with the pure sophia-christos plasma field of unity.. you will witness yourself as being an instrument of the divine, tapped in, tuned in and fully aligned with the cosmic forces working thru the ONE source in multiple expressions.
Getting out of the way... meaning letting go of all attachments to certain outcomes, certain answers, certain realities, will enable a full surrender to grace offered each present moment always in honor of the higher plan and outcome for ALL.
This is our new playground and stage for materialising miracles, abundance, joy and creative soulutions to the new heaven, that we all came here to manifest. However to play in this field nothing less than divine sovereignty is demanded... which means applying our ability to master our vibration and synthesize with our higher expression and divine purpose ongoing. Own our divine siddhis and take responsability as co-creators.
When anxiety troubles you.... face it, make friends with it and offer it your hand to walk thru the rites of passage (which is what they are) to your greatest potential. Now is the time where we are encountered with our greatest fear.... namely the fear of our own divine might (power) and the miracles that we can achieve thru applying it. Trust you will not fail... there is not even an option, if you trust in your inner heart knowing.. love and trust is the key to the freedom of surrendering fully to her will... the divine feminine is now in charge and hold the ministery as keeper of divine truth and will reign thru divine unfied love hand in hand with the divine masculine.

ok, Ill give it a shot:

"I'm going through a hard time and have been influenced recently by men's and womens' circles, so I'm trying to hold it together using the tools I've learned in those, but I'm not sure that's going to work. Does anybody want to do mushrooms?"

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910538
02/08/19 08:20 AM
02/08/19 08:20 AM
Rotting away on the 405
T
tacos Offline
Michael Peterson status
tacos  Offline
Michael Peterson status
T

Rotting away on the 405
Read maybe 5 words.

Manic episode, undiagnosed bipolar?

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910561
02/08/19 12:39 PM
02/08/19 12:39 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
I'm bipolar without the manic episodes.

incompetence is preferable to malice.
Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910571
02/08/19 01:52 PM
02/08/19 01:52 PM
T
TangTonic Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
TangTonic  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
T

I am all about it! This thread will demonstrate who on the erbb has tuned into this frequency.

The people who spout of the comments like, "hippies", "drugs" , or are simply confused by what your friend has sent you are the ones who need our help the most (and possibly you too Rickoray).

I admit that I am still at the beginning stages of this and still in need of help as well. But after going through life living in my head, I realize I have missed a lot by not living with my heart. The times I have lived with my heart are the ones that have put me on a path that has given me the most joy in life and the times I have been most fulfilled in life.

The heart is so incredibly powerful. Have you ever cried from a movie, a song, an incredibly moving experience? Have you ever met someone and just immediately liked them? We all exert a certain frequency and this frequency can change based on many things. Being in control of our own frequency, learning to recognize it in others, and helping those that need to vibrate at a higher frequency are the keys to saving mankind.

I expect plenty more derogatory comments on this thread. Its ok. Certain barriers have to be broken down for people to understand this. They key to humans moving past war, hate, jealousy, and all the other negative emotions we generate, is breaking down these barriers and listening to the heart. Some people have been so damaged through life that breaking down these barriers can seem near impossible. But I think there is always hope.

Great post Rickoray. I would love to meet your friend. I'm sure I could learn a lot!

Re: HELP!!! [Re: TangTonic] #2910577
02/08/19 02:30 PM
02/08/19 02:30 PM
L
LarryTate Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
LarryTate  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
L

Originally Posted By: TangTonic

Great post Rickoray. I would love to meet your friend. I'm sure I could learn a lot!

Yes, I'm sure he/she will be able to sucessfully sell you doterra healing oils in the process. rolleyes

Re: HELP!!! [Re: Rickoray] #2910578
02/08/19 02:34 PM
02/08/19 02:34 PM
L
LarryTate Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
LarryTate  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
L

I actually thought this thread was going to be about Rich Pavel running off with someone's deposit again.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32