REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Re: The misogynistic, racist, homophobic patriarchy is dying [Re: BillyOcean] #2910059
02/07/19 05:51 PM
02/07/19 05:51 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
When you claim that dumbasses are the same as actual racists, dont be surprised when lots of dumbasses become actual racists

Being an ignorant racist is no different than being a malicious racist.

You should know better. If you don't know better you shouldn't govern.

Get a job at Hobby Lobby or something.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: The misogynistic, racist, homophobic patriarchy is dying [Re: FecalFace] #2910084
02/07/19 06:15 PM
02/07/19 06:15 PM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
When you claim that dumbasses are the same as actual racists, dont be surprised when lots of dumbasses become actual racists

Being an ignorant racist is no different than being a malicious racist.

This is dumb

Intent doesnt matter?

Re: The misogynistic, racist, homophobic patriarchy is dying [Re: 1whoknows] #2910086
02/07/19 06:18 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Online content
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Online Content
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
It depends on who you are mocking. Can they take it and give it back, or are they not. If you dress up as Obama, or Michael Jackson, that is parody, and fair game.

If you dress up as a guy with a klansman, as he is about to get lynched, you are showing your insensitivity. Its ok to fight above your weight, but never below.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: The misogynistic, racist, homophobic patriarchy is dying [Re: 1whoknows] #2910087
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Online content
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Online Content
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
It depends on who you are mocking. Can they take it and give it back, or are they not. If you dress up as Obama, or Michael Jackson, that is parody, and fair game.

If you dress up as a guy with a klansman, as he is about to get lynched, you are showing your insensitivity. Its ok to fight above your weight, but never below.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: The misogynistic, racist, homophobic patriarchy is dying [Re: StuAzole] #2910092
02/07/19 06:20 PM
02/07/19 06:20 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: StuAzole
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: StuAzole
[quote=everysurfr]It would be more interesting to debate with you if you were just a bit honest. Every Democrat wants him to resign.

And that is idiotic. This was a non-malicious joke from 35 years ago.

I'm mixed on this.

Dude wasn't a kid. He was an adult in med school and apparently thought it was ok to make this part of his yearbook page.

Flip side is that they're now digging up random college yearbooks from the south and it's pervasive. The guys at UNC even added a noose for extra fun:

https://www.wcnc.com/article/news/politi...19-0a3dd738dac8

This seems to support the more general idea that institutional racism was, and probably still is, more engrained than people want to admit.

Nah, they're retroactively applying today's morals to generations ago. You just did that in your explanation above.

1980 isn't "generations ago". That's your generation.

Do you have pictures of yourself in blackface with a noose in your yearbooks?

Yes, that's generations ago. I was 3 or 4 when this guy was in med school

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: The misogynistic, racist, homophobic patriarchy is dying [Re: FecalFace] #2910093
02/07/19 06:21 PM
02/07/19 06:21 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Originally Posted By: everysurfr
It would be more interesting to debate with you if you were just a bit honest. Every Democrat wants him to resign.

And that is idiotic. This was a non-malicious joke from 35 years ago.

Why does it have to be malicious.

It's an insensitive joke by a Derp State clerk, who governs over a large African American population in a state with racist history.

Fvck that guy and those who defend him.

Black face was never okay, not in the 80s, not now.

If you're ignorant of that fact, you don't deserve to represent black people.

And you deserve to represent black people? roflmao

I'm glad you're on the case

What are the odds the vast majority of people complaining about this blackface aren't black?

Re: The misogynistic, racist, homophobic patriarchy is dying [Re: GromsDad] #2915872
02/19/19 08:57 PM
02/19/19 08:57 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Its certainly not dying among democrats.....especially ones in Virginia. Democrats will say or do anything to hold onto power including letting these three assholes keep their jobs.

Note how all the democrat shitbags in Virginia have survived.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: The misogynistic, racist, homophobic patriarchy is dying [Re: GromsDad] #2915875
02/19/19 09:11 PM
02/19/19 09:11 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Its certainly not dying among democrats.....especially ones in Virginia. Democrats will say or do anything to hold onto power including letting these three assholes keep their jobs.

Note how all the democrat shitbags in Virginia have survived.

Maybe because Virginia is full of shitbags across the political spectrum so there's no sense replacing them.

Well, one less now that Lyndon LaRouche finally died.

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: The misogynistic, racist, homophobic patriarchy is dying [Re: GromsDad] #2915887
02/19/19 09:32 PM
02/19/19 09:32 PM
1whoknows Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status

All indications show that the patriarchy is being diminished. Its fading.

The truth will be revealed in time
Re: The misogynistic, racist, homophobic patriarchy is dying [Re: 1whoknows] #2915888
02/19/19 09:34 PM
02/19/19 09:34 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
roflmao