REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >
View All Topics Index
#2909002 - 02/05/19 02:04 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: ifallalot]
Duffy Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Your moms house
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Its pretty obvious that a kid wouldn't deserve getting his jaw broken by an adult with neck tats 99% of the time, but there's gotta be more to the story

Stop asking questions!

- The Wasp

#2909007 - 02/05/19 02:09 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: ifallalot]
the janitor Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: north of the bridge
Its pretty obvious that a kid wouldn't deserve getting his jaw broken by an adult with neck tats 99% of the time, but there's gotta be more to the story

read the comments on the instagram post

#2909012 - 02/05/19 02:20 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: the janitor]
Duffy Online   content
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: the janitor

read the comments on the instagram post

What a train wreck.

- The Wasp

#2909013 - 02/05/19 02:20 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Kaser1]
ko25ok Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Looks like it was his moms ex bf that did hit him.

#2909020 - 02/05/19 02:27 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: ko25ok]
Duffy Online   content
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: ko25ok
Looks like it was his moms ex bf that did hit him.

Yup. Mom hooks up with abusive alcoholic and the kid pays the price.

- The Wasp

#2909024 - 02/05/19 02:30 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Duffy]
shiver_me_timbers Online   content
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Gig Harbor
Originally Posted By: Duffy
Originally Posted By: shiver_me_timbers
easy guys... we've all seen groms being shitheads in the lineup. Not saying this kid was acting poorly, but it happens quite often. I think most of us want to know the full story, what lead up to the assault? Why did the man hit the kid?

Should we start a betting pool on what happens to this guy once he's out of jail?

Dude, you dont know anything so just shut up. That what you should do whenever you dont know something. You should just shut up, because well, because....you just should.

Asshole.

WTF? If anything I was defending you... asshole.

#2909025 - 02/05/19 02:32 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: shiver_me_timbers]
rice Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
roflmao

#2909030 - 02/05/19 02:40 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Kaser1]
Waterlogged05 Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

"coreenaneri
Thank you @kale_boverman for being such and kind and loving uncle to Rafi. Its really sad when a child is hit or punched by a grownup.
Any form of abuse is not acceptable.
Gary was emotionally and physically abused as a child, however no excuse to hurt a kid (MY KID) OR anyone else for that matter.
Many are traumatized from this unfortunate event (especially Rafi) We are praying that Gary stays in jail for awhile and gets the help that he needs to kick his alcohol habit and his abusive nature. We would like to see him off of this island as he has brought too much drama, pain and suffering to us.
Thank you for being such an amazing uncle to Rafi! We finally get to leave the hospital today (we have been here for 3 days and 3 nights)
I stayed in a relationship with Gary way too long out of fear. I was emotionally blackmailed
I was told by Gary that if I left him, he would kill himself. He even said this in front of Rafi several times.
I lived in fear for the past 6 months and just 4 months ago, I lost my sister to a horrible murder.
I have been going to a counselor once a week to deal with all of this. It has not been easy. I keep affirming that it is all going to get better.
I cant believe that I have been able to keep it all together and manage to work full time. I keep telling myself that this will all pass and brighter days are ahead. I do believe that God is on our side. Gary is in jail and me and the family are very happy about this!
Gary will get what he deserves. No one is allowed to hit or punch my kid OR me and get away with it!! Rafi and I are grateful and for all the visits and phone calls. We leave the hospital today and are so happy about this! We are looking forward to going home and decompressing from all of this crap! Visitations on Maui can be arranged by contacting me directly. Thank you everyone for all of your prayers,love, and support .We are most grateful &#128591;&#127997;&#10084;&#65039;"

#2909033 - 02/05/19 02:44 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Kaser1]
Muscles Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

Loc: California/Hawaii
Sad situation. Mother makes terrible life decisions and the child pays for it.

#2909036 - 02/05/19 02:51 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Kaser1]
donger Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: OC
bummer of a story, hope the kid heals up, and hope he gets a decent chance at life

#2909037 - 02/05/19 02:53 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Muscles]
grapedrink Online   happy
Phil Edwards status

Loc: A Beach
Originally Posted By: Muscles
Sad situation. Mother makes terrible life decisions and the child pays for it.

How long until the guy moves back in confused2 rolleyes

#2909043 - 02/05/19 02:57 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Waterlogged05]
Caelho Offline
Michael Peterson status

yikes, I assumed it was surf related, I was wrong, i hope the guy goes away for a long time, what a POS.

Originally Posted By: Waterlogged05
"coreenaneri
Thank you @kale_boverman for being such and kind and loving uncle to Rafi. Its really sad when a child is hit or punched by a grownup.
Any form of abuse is not acceptable.
Gary was emotionally and physically abused as a child, however no excuse to hurt a kid (MY KID) OR anyone else for that matter.
Many are traumatized from this unfortunate event (especially Rafi) We are praying that Gary stays in jail for awhile and gets the help that he needs to kick his alcohol habit and his abusive nature. We would like to see him off of this island as he has brought too much drama, pain and suffering to us.
Thank you for being such an amazing uncle to Rafi! We finally get to leave the hospital today (we have been here for 3 days and 3 nights)
I stayed in a relationship with Gary way too long out of fear. I was emotionally blackmailed
I was told by Gary that if I left him, he would kill himself. He even said this in front of Rafi several times.
I lived in fear for the past 6 months and just 4 months ago, I lost my sister to a horrible murder.
I have been going to a counselor once a week to deal with all of this. It has not been easy. I keep affirming that it is all going to get better.
I cant believe that I have been able to keep it all together and manage to work full time. I keep telling myself that this will all pass and brighter days are ahead. I do believe that God is on our side. Gary is in jail and me and the family are very happy about this!
Gary will get what he deserves. No one is allowed to hit or punch my kid OR me and get away with it!! Rafi and I are grateful and for all the visits and phone calls. We leave the hospital today and are so happy about this! We are looking forward to going home and decompressing from all of this crap! Visitations on Maui can be arranged by contacting me directly. Thank you everyone for all of your prayers,love, and support .We are most grateful &#128591;&#127997;&#10084;&#65039;"

#2909046 - 02/05/19 03:04 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: shiver_me_timbers]
Duffy Online   content
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: Duffy
easy guys... we've all seen groms being shitheads in the lineup. Not saying this kid was acting poorly, but it happens quite often. I think most of us want to know the full story, what lead up to the assault? Why did the man hit the kid?

Should we start a betting pool on what happens to this guy once he's out of jail?

Dude, you dont know anything so just shut up. That what you should do whenever you dont know something. You should just shut up, because well, because....you just should.

Asshole.

WTF? If anything I was defending you... asshole.

Sarcasm. Maybe there should be a font for it.

- The Wasp

#2909047 - 02/05/19 03:04 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Kaser1]
Racer1 Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Respect to the little guy for confronting this abusive a-hole. Violence is never the answer, but sometimes you gotta man up and say something to someone causing so much damage.

#2909049 - 02/05/19 03:08 PM Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Kaser1]
SurfFuerte Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: hulling, mostly...
child abuse is NEVER under ANY circumstances ok.... not even when the perpetrators excuse is past abuse. alcohol or not. PERIOD.

Page 3 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32