REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: SBSteve] #2909898
02/07/19 11:19 AM
02/07/19 11:19 AM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted By: SBSteve
I'll be #100
Thread needs to disappear.foreheadslap

OK #101

Apparently a bunch of people getting their jollies over the sad situation of a 12 year old kid is a thing here.

This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.
Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Leaverite] #2909930
02/07/19 03:30 PM
02/07/19 03:30 PM
C
Clayster Offline
Miki Dora status
Clayster  Offline
Miki Dora status
C

Originally Posted By: Leaverite
How loose was dis kids jaw beforethat???

Surfing = life long lessons. All of us who have really grown up know this.

What did surfing have to do with this, other than the fact that the kid was a surfer?

Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Clayster] #2909933
02/07/19 03:37 PM
02/07/19 03:37 PM
B
beerbelly Offline
Billy Hamilton status
beerbelly  Offline
Billy Hamilton status
B

Alcoholic Trump supporters generally lack reading comprehension. I think its the illegals fault.

Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Leaverite] #2909938
02/07/19 04:09 PM
02/07/19 04:09 PM
Location Location
Y
youcantbeserious Offline
Michael Peterson status
youcantbeserious  Offline
Michael Peterson status
Y

Location Location
I worked my way up through the food chain. Took about 15 years. No complaints. It is what it is.

And I got punched. Sent home, Minor setbacks.

Be Strong.

I am willing to bet you are not as tough as you think you are.

I've been banned from better websites than this one.
Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: the janitor] #2910047
02/07/19 05:41 PM
02/07/19 05:41 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: the janitor
Originally Posted By: everysurfr
The more I think about it, the more disgusted I am with the mom. After the fact that she brings a drunk into her kids life, she is now trolling to bring more carnage into the world.

She's going to flash some skin, get some big dumb sucker to go beat this guy up. That poor "good Samaritan " might get shot for his trouble, might get five to ten years for assault with great bodily injury, might kill the guy, and go away for ever.

All because she craves drama and attention. Throw her off the island back to whatever backwoods hollow she crawled out of.

Give the kid to Bonzer to raise.

and all of that is based on maybe one comment she made on someone else's instagram post after her son was assaulted? Maybe you've nailed it, I don't know, but I'm guessing there are plenty of details most of us on here don't know about.

Isn't the idea here to make some judgemental statement based on incomplete information?

That is why I'm here.

We all know what we hate.

We just don't know what we want.

Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: youcantbeserious] #2910076
02/07/19 06:11 PM
02/07/19 06:11 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Offline
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Offline
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
Originally Posted By: youcantbeserious
I worked my way up through the food chain. Took about 15 years. No complaints. It is what it is.

Be Strong.

aren't all kneeboarders tough? Or are they just compensating?

*** You are ignoring this user ***
That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Kaser1] #2910079
02/07/19 06:12 PM
02/07/19 06:12 PM
Oxnard
B
Bob Offline
Michael Peterson status
Bob  Offline
Michael Peterson status
B

Oxnard
This is the type post that keeps me coming back.
What's wrong with me?
shrug socrazy foreheadslap smokin beer

It's all in good fun.
Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: everysurfr] #2910096
02/07/19 06:23 PM
02/07/19 06:23 PM
Southern Tip, Norcal
H
heelnipstr Offline
Miki Dora status
heelnipstr  Offline
Miki Dora status
H

Southern Tip, Norcal
Originally Posted By: youcantbeserious

Be Strong.

aren't all kneeboarders tough? Or are they just compensating?

just drunk again.
just a matter of time before something vile spews forth and he gets banned again.
wonder how he got around that last 'permanently banned' designation rolleyes

If you see a Buddha in the road, ask which gender pronouns they prefer and then kill them.
Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Kaser1] #2910117
02/07/19 06:36 PM
02/07/19 06:36 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline
Duke status
C

Petak Island
I like Steak's posts, whether I agree with them or not.

They have a certain flavor.

Q: Secret aspiration?
A: Buy Pezman's mag and turn it into a piece of crap.
Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2910179
02/07/19 07:31 PM
02/07/19 07:31 PM
E
ElOgro Offline
Duke status
ElOgro  Offline
Duke status
E

Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta

Culo?

"That's their respect for me... I got leid," Rabbit Kekai

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge
Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: ElOgro] #2910210
02/07/19 07:55 PM
02/07/19 07:55 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

Originally Posted By: ElOgro
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta

Culo?

...de burro

Well, someone is stupid but it's not Shakespeare.
Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Autoprax] #2910224
02/07/19 08:18 PM
02/07/19 08:18 PM
north of the bridge
T
the janitor Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
the janitor  Offline
T

north of the bridge
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
Originally Posted By: the janitor
The more I think about it, the more disgusted I am with the mom. After the fact that she brings a drunk into her kids life, she is now trolling to bring more carnage into the world.

She's going to flash some skin, get some big dumb sucker to go beat this guy up. That poor "good Samaritan " might get shot for his trouble, might get five to ten years for assault with great bodily injury, might kill the guy, and go away for ever.

All because she craves drama and attention. Throw her off the island back to whatever backwoods hollow she crawled out of.

Give the kid to Bonzer to raise.

and all of that is based on maybe one comment she made on someone else's instagram post after her son was assaulted? Maybe you've nailed it, I don't know, but I'm guessing there are plenty of details most of us on here don't know about.

Isn't the idea here to make some judgemental statement based on incomplete information?

That is why I'm here.

ahh right, I forgot roflmao

Here's some more incomplete information

View this post on Instagram

Thank you to EVERYONE for all of your prayers, visits to the hospital, phone calls, texts, etc.. So here is the story: I am home right now from the hospital and recovering from a kook that punched me in the jaw. My mom got involved with the next door neighbor (Gary) who was crazy jealous possessive of her. She tried to breakup with him many times but my mom said he would emotionally blackmail her. He said (even in front of me) that if she left him that he would kill her and then kill himself. My mom stayed with him because she was scared for everyones safety. he had a bunch of money, would buy her flowers and gifts to shut her up. She finally got a TRO and broke it off. When mom went to work last Saturday, he came over to where my dad lives (my mom and dad live on the same property) and started a fight with my dad. Gary was drunk!!🤬 I came downstairs after hearing my dad yell for help. I came in the door and saw Gary on top of my dad punching him in the face with a big skull ring on his finger. (My dad is beat up with bruises and black eye) I asked Gary to please stop!! He told me to shut up, called me a few names, and punched me in the jaw breaking it in two places. I was flown to Queens Hospital to get the best care👍🏽 I am happy that Gary is in jail and that he is out of our life for good! I do believe that Gary will get what he deserves! Gary is a kook!!!

A post shared by 💎RAFI NERI💎 (@rafi_neri) on

Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Leaverite] #2910234
02/07/19 08:37 PM
02/07/19 08:37 PM
C
craigj532 Offline
craigj532  Offline
C

Where in the Fvck do you idiots come from????

Life.

My life. Surfing every day, year in, year out. At your chosen spot. The good and the bad, through richer or poorer. Earning your salt, Grain by Grain. A cherished place at the local food trough.

And you show up in a Subaru or a Prius and expect the same treatment???A Big Fvck You to You...

Tell us more about your trust fund. . .

[P]ower and privilege cannot move a people who know where they stand and stand in the law.
Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: the janitor] #2910235
02/07/19 08:38 PM
02/07/19 08:38 PM
JAX BCH FLA.
J
jbd Offline
Phil Edwards status
jbd  Offline
Phil Edwards status
J

JAX BCH FLA.
Any guy that punches a woman or a child deserves a serious beat down I don't care what the woman or kid might have done...yada yada, you don't hit women or kids EVER.

Poor kid, I've had a broken jaw, sucking soap for 8 weeks with your mouth wired shut sucks.
I lost 37 pounds, looked like a skeleton after 8 weeks.

Hope someone kicks the $hit out of the guy while he's in jail.

If it was my kid, I would be hoping for him to make bail so I could take him on a one way fishing trip.

WHAT A TOTAL SCUMBAG!!

Re: Guy punches 12 y/o Maui surf grom star, breaks jaw in 2. Island justice coming... [Re: Leaverite] #2910238
02/07/19 08:47 PM
02/07/19 08:47 PM
JAX BCH FLA.
J
jbd Offline
Phil Edwards status
jbd  Offline
Phil Edwards status
J

JAX BCH FLA.
Groms are groms.

For a lot of us, that still have standards, there is a a pecking order.

You have to know your place.

Young or old, good or bad.

No special dispensation.

Why don't you interview this kid? Actually determine his punched out status?

What the heck are you even talking about?
It's a 12 year old boy, Are waves that important that you actually think punching kids over waves is ok?

And btw, this wasn't even over waves, sorry to disappoint you and you're hard core surfer code.
Pecking order? Not every beach is the north shore, you need to take more surf trips and get out of the little bubble you sound like you're living in.

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32