REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Bondi beach Australia bans foils #2904381
01/27/19 03:24 AM
01/27/19 03:24 AM
Malibu, CA
H
Hdip Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Hdip  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
H

Malibu, CA
https://beachgrit.com/2019/01/banned-australias-most-popular-beach-outlaws-foil-boards/

I doubt this matters in the long run that isn’t really a foil beach right?

First France. Now Australia.

Re: Bondi beach Australia bans foils [Re: Hdip] #2904433
01/27/19 05:16 AM
01/27/19 05:16 AM
Nar
C
Clamsmasha Offline
Gerry Lopez status
Clamsmasha  Offline
Gerry Lopez status
C

Nar
I haven’t been there for years, but it prob has days when a foil might be useful.

It is an iconic beach surrounded by city....so consistently packed with swimmers, tourists, woefully inept sup riders and foreign drowning victims. I would’ve expected bans here and similar locations. I think you’d be a bit of a poser dickhead to foil on the main stretch, but there aren’t any shortage of those..