REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: Sharkbiscuit] #2903431
01/25/19 01:03 AM
01/25/19 01:03 AM
CA
S
stu dog Offline
Duke status
stu dog  Offline
Duke status
S

CA
Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit

IDGAF how many planes crash because air traffic controllers bailed, or if the TSA lets 20 Saudis onto planes and the Freedom Tower comes crashing down like the Hindenberg onto the streets of Lower Manhattan. I don't care if a cruise ship full of people sinks in a storm and they all died because the Coast Guard all called in sick that day.

someone is going to die if this shut down extends into March or April with those agencies not working.

Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: ifallalot] #2903437
01/25/19 01:20 AM
01/25/19 01:20 AM
San Diego
D
DerDer Offline
Michael Peterson status
DerDer  Offline
Michael Peterson status
D

San Diego
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: rice
Oh, from this letter?

"Dog walk you?"

I don't speak retarded millennial.

roflmao You post more "millennial speak" then anyone else on this board.

Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: Sharkbiscuit] #2903438
01/25/19 01:22 AM
01/25/19 01:22 AM
U.S.A.
S
sirfun Offline
Phil Edwards status
sirfun  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

U.S.A.
Originally Posted By: the janitor
Yes, I think they are all guilty of ticky tacky BS. That seems to be the goal these days. The Senate (R) crew basically took one page out of Nancy Reagan's playbook for most of Obama's time in office. Now both sides are using the same tactic, but they are - so far - able to escape blame because the fans for each side are too busy throwing poo at each other.

Originally Posted By: GDaddy
Meanwhile these workers are literally being used as pawns and are getting horribly abused in the process.

Again, this isn't like the 2013 shutdown, or even the less consequential ones where Ted Cruz and Rand Paul wanted to be on TV for a few hours. That was ticky tacky BS.

There was a deal, then Trump watched Ann Coulter on Fox, then he took hostages (Federal workers).

When I played with my milk as a toddler, I was told not to play with my milk. I spilled my milk. My dad put my face in my milk and rubbed it around like a dog that pissed on the floor. I didn't spill my milk ever the f--k again.

IDGAF how many planes crash because air traffic controllers bailed, or if the TSA lets 20 Saudis onto planes and the Freedom Tower comes crashing down like the Hindenberg onto the streets of Lower Manhattan. I don't care if a cruise ship full of people sinks in a storm and they all died because the Coast Guard all called in sick that day.

F--k my IRS refund, F--k the Border, F--k the DHS, F--k the FDA.

Trump's spray-tanned face needs to be smashed into the spilled milk, and rubbed around in it, and he needs to then be allowed up, so he can aimlessly blink in a state of complete shock, while everyone else smiles at him and he never_far_king_takes_hostages_after_a_deal_was_in_place_again.

Paul Ryan didn't pretend it was cool until the last second, and then pitch an Atlas Shrugged bitch.
Mitch McConnell didn't call in a bomb threat the day of the ACA vote. He said his mission in life was making President Obama a one-term President on the very night of the election, YEARS ahead of time. It wasn't an after-the-fact hostage taking because some wingnut tranny racist whined on retard news.

roflmao

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union .. cheers
Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: mundus] #2903442
01/25/19 01:29 AM
01/25/19 01:29 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Deep state shouldnt be on autopilot

Trump ran on a platform and won

He was very clear about what he intended to do

Now he wants to enact that plan

Dems disagree

Which is their prerogative

This is how our govt is supposed to work

At some point someone will compromise

Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: the janitor] #2903444
01/25/19 01:32 AM
01/25/19 01:32 AM
U.S.A.
S
sirfun Offline
Phil Edwards status
sirfun  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

U.S.A.
2020 window is pretty wide open for a candidate that can get some bipartisan momentum going. This finger pointing, cheap shot scoring race to the bottom isn't getting us anywhere as a nation.

FDR cruised smoking into Hooverville !! )

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union .. cheers
Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: mundus] #2903447
01/25/19 01:43 AM
01/25/19 01:43 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Trump is the modern FDR

Betraying his own class

Boom

Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: mundus] #2903451
01/25/19 01:53 AM
01/25/19 01:53 AM
M
mundus Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
M

Nope

Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: mundus] #2903454
01/25/19 02:00 AM
01/25/19 02:00 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Im gonna bet the average blue collar worker today feels as strongly in favor of trump as your grandparent era blue collar worker felt about FDR

Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: BillyOcean] #2903460
01/25/19 02:12 AM
01/25/19 02:12 AM
CA
S
stu dog Offline
Duke status
stu dog  Offline
Duke status
S

CA
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
Im gonna bet the average blue collar worker today feels as strongly in favor of trump as your grandparent era blue collar worker felt about FDR

average blue collarer believed Cheeto's bullshit he'd bring back jobs that are being lost to automation

Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: mundus] #2903465
01/25/19 02:19 AM
01/25/19 02:19 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

FDR spun similar fables

Man of the moment

Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: Sharkbiscuit] #2903581
01/25/19 06:08 AM
01/25/19 06:08 AM
north of the bridge
T
the janitor Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
the janitor  Offline
Rabbitt Bartholomew status
T

north of the bridge
Yes, I think they are all guilty of ticky tacky BS. That seems to be the goal these days. The Senate (R) crew basically took one page out of Nancy Reagan's playbook for most of Obama's time in office. Now both sides are using the same tactic, but they are - so far - able to escape blame because the fans for each side are too busy throwing poo at each other.

Meanwhile these workers are literally being used as pawns and are getting horribly abused in the process.

Again, this isn't like the 2013 shutdown, or even the less consequential ones where Ted Cruz and Rand Paul wanted to be on TV for a few hours. That was ticky tacky BS.

There was a deal, then Trump watched Ann Coulter on Fox, then he took hostages (Federal workers).

When I played with my milk as a toddler, I was told not to play with my milk. I spilled my milk. My dad put my face in my milk and rubbed it around like a dog that pissed on the floor. I didn't spill my milk ever the f--k again.

Trump's spray-tanned face needs to be smashed into the spilled milk, and rubbed around in it, and he needs to then be allowed up, so he can aimlessly blink in a state of complete shock, while everyone else smiles at him and he never_far_king_takes_hostages_after_a_deal_was_in_place_again.

Paul Ryan didn't pretend it was cool until the last second, and then pitch an Atlas Shrugged bitch.
Mitch McConnell didn't call in a bomb threat the day of the ACA vote. He said his mission in life was making President Obama a one-term President on the very night of the election, YEARS ahead of time. It wasn't an after-the-fact hostage taking because some wingnut tranny racist whined on retard news.

monkey I'm not going to disagree with your analysis, but we elected this bunch of morons incrementally and stood by while they got bolder and dumber, them chucked Trump in the mix. I can't think of anyone in power right now that isn't predominantly motivated by cheap partisan BS or the fundraising cycle.

OK wait, that reminds me. This is a target RICH environment for F.R.A.M.E. maybe we should get a little more goal oriented batman

Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: DerDer] #2903666
01/25/19 02:58 PM
01/25/19 02:58 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: DerDer
Oh, from this letter?

"Dog walk you?"

Um, no.

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: Sharkbiscuit] #2903667
01/25/19 02:59 PM
01/25/19 02:59 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA

You didn't pay attention to the last shutdowns and you're falling into BADORANGEMAN trap

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: ifallalot] #2903676
01/25/19 03:13 PM
01/25/19 03:13 PM
Jacksonville Beach
S
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Phil Edwards status
Sharkbiscuit  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Jacksonville Beach
You didn't pay attention to the last shutdowns and you're falling into BADORANGEMAN trap

Uhh, yeah, no.

Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: ifallalot] #2903692
01/25/19 03:46 PM
01/25/19 03:46 PM
San Diego
D
DerDer Offline
Michael Peterson status
DerDer  Offline
Michael Peterson status
D

San Diego
Originally Posted By: DerDer
Oh, from this letter?

"Dog walk you?"

Um, no.

R E E E E!
E
E
E
E
!

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32