REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2903247 - 01/24/19 02:24 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: the janitor]
mundus Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: the janitor
Originally Posted By: mundus
Anybody who thinks both sides are same compare brietbart comments with Huff Posts, politics aside, just the differences in intelligence level is obvious.

Interesting. How's the whole team sports thing working out so far? I don't think the "those flyover morons are too stupid to realize what is best for them" strategy will work anytime soon, but I guess go ahead and give it a shot shrug

This whole episode is a trainwreck on both sides of the aisle. I think the 2020 window is pretty wide open for a candidate that can get some bipartisan momentum going. This finger pointing, cheap shot scoring race to the bottom isn't getting us anywhere as a nation.
What are we supposed to do just let deplorable morons run the show? They cannot be convinced of anything, the only options are to mock and outvote them.

#2903255 - 01/24/19 02:45 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: mundus]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
If I were Trump I'd WANT to avoid the SOTU venue and would choose the alternate venue. Thus denying his political and media opposition any advance copies of his speech and any opportunity to prepare a response to that speech in advance.

He gets the visuals of his supporters showing their enthusiasm and denies the opposition the opportunity to present the visuals of them conveying their disapproval.

#2903258 - 01/24/19 02:49 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: GDaddy]
sizzld1 Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Here
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
If I were Trump I'd WANT to avoid the SOTU venue and would choose the alternate venue. Thus denying his political and media opposition any advance copies of his speech and any opportunity to prepare a response to that speech in advance.

He gets the visuals of his supporters showing their enthusiasm and denies the opposition the opportunity to present the visuals of them conveying their disapproval.

I completely agree. Especially because he is pretty ineffective in a SOTU type forum. He could have taped his whole speech, in the White House, with a crowd of supporters, and edited it down to make him appear coherent and sane. Missed opportunity on his part.

#2903260 - 01/24/19 02:51 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: mundus]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

It's not a one-way street. If Trump does it, they'll all do it, starting with Pelosi and Schumer. Maybe not in 2019, but definitely at some point.

If I was Pelosi and Trump pulled that kind of end run I'd retaliate in kind at my very first opportunity. Rent a venue, summon the faithful and put on the old-time religious revival. So to speak.

#2903261 - 01/24/19 02:52 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: GDaddy]
hal9000 Online   content
Tom Curren status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois

#2903263 - 01/24/19 02:52 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: sizzld1]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Loc: done
Originally Posted By: sizzld1
Originally Posted By: GDaddy

I completely agree. Especially because he is pretty ineffective in a SOTU type forum. He could have taped his whole speech, in the White House, with a crowd of supporters, and edited it down to make him appear coherent and sane. Missed opportunity on his part.

This

#2903273 - 01/24/19 03:03 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: rice]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: rice
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Oh, from this letter?

"Dog walk you?"

I don't speak retarded millennial.

#2903275 - 01/24/19 03:04 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: hal9000]
ifallalot Online   sick
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: hal9000
We all fight: Russia wins.

roflmao

#2903287 - 01/24/19 03:16 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: mundus]
the janitor Online   mad
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: north of the bridge
Anybody who thinks both sides are same compare brietbart comments with Huff Posts, politics aside, just the differences in intelligence level is obvious.

Interesting. How's the whole team sports thing working out so far? I don't think the "those flyover morons are too stupid to realize what is best for them" strategy will work anytime soon, but I guess go ahead and give it a shot shrug

This whole episode is a trainwreck on both sides of the aisle. I think the 2020 window is pretty wide open for a candidate that can get some bipartisan momentum going. This finger pointing, cheap shot scoring race to the bottom isn't getting us anywhere as a nation.
What are we supposed to do just let deplorable morons run the show? They cannot be convinced of anything, the only options are to mock and outvote them.

like I said, how's the team sports thing working out for you and the nation? you are playing the wrong game hat

#2903298 - 01/24/19 03:30 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: the janitor]
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Phil Edwards status

Loc: Jacksonville Beach
like I said, how's the team sports thing working out for you and the nation? you are playing the wrong game hat

So if Obama (or really the dude banging Malia?) sent Biden down to Schumer to say all is well, Schumer had a bill, but then Wonkette or Cenk Uygur or Trayvon Martin's parents went on Rachel Maddow and dragged Obama for not having any money for police body cameras, and Obama then said he was going to hold the entire government hostage until he got $5B for police body cameras...

Would you blame the shutdown on both sides? Or would you blame (President Obama and the Democrats in the Legislature enabling him acting like) a disinterested moron who jacks off to Ainsley Earhardt all morning long?

The guy is holding the whole government hostage because Ann Coulter had a sad on Fox-n-Friends. Period.

#2903305 - 01/24/19 03:40 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: Sharkbiscuit]
the janitor Online   mad
Rabbitt Bartholomew status

Loc: north of the bridge
Yes, I think they are all guilty of ticky tacky BS. That seems to be the goal these days. The Senate (R) crew basically took one page out of Nancy Reagan's playbook for most of Obama's time in office. Now both sides are using the same tactic, but they are - so far - able to escape blame because the fans for each side are too busy throwing poo at each other.

#2903306 - 01/24/19 03:40 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: Sharkbiscuit]
1whoknows Offline
Miki Dora status

A WALL between the US and Mexico. roflmao

#2903313 - 01/24/19 04:06 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: Sharkbiscuit]
rice Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
Yep.

Normally I'd be with janitor on both sides compromise decorum bipartisan and all that, but Trump has changed things. If Nancy can say no to Trump getting to blame Democrats and say WALL for over an hour on TV with a huge built in audience, how could she not?

#2903314 - 01/24/19 04:11 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: the janitor]
heelnipstr Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Southern Tip, Norcal
Yes, I think they are all guilty of ticky tacky BS. That seems to be the goal these days. The Senate (R) crew basically took one page out of Nancy Reagan's playbook for most of Obama's time in office. Now both sides are using the same tactic, but they are - so far - able to escape blame because the fans for each side are too busy throwing poo at each other.

You might as well equate the baby throwing the tantrum over the candy bar to the parent saying no. They are both annoying to stand next to in-line. The parents ideally should have a better parenting relationship with the kid but the kid is psychotic. Labeling them as equally at fault is incorrect.

#2903318 - 01/24/19 04:17 PM Re: Trump got Cucked [Re: mundus]
GDaddy Offline
Duke status

Meanwhile these workers are literally being used as pawns and are getting horribly abused in the process.

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32