REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 64 of 86 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 85 86
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2900159
01/18/19 03:52 AM
01/18/19 03:52 AM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

I really like this guy Vincent! Watch and listen....passing on some knowledge.

...and I'm not a bible guy...intriguing none the less.
applause2

Last edited by Bohter; 01/18/19 03:52 AM.

Living is easy with eyes closed...Misunderstanding all you see. The Beatles
I know you've deceived me now here's a surprise...I know that you have because there's magic in my eyes. I can see for miles and miles... The Who
Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2900204
01/18/19 07:21 AM
01/18/19 07:21 AM
T
TalksCheap Offline
Grom
TalksCheap  Offline
Grom
T

Good clip, thanks for sharing...

Sorry the vid didnt embed earlier.. first interview is worth watching

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rcEDg7JxfAk

Re: Distant Shores [Re: TalksCheap] #2901315
01/20/19 05:33 PM
01/20/19 05:33 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Hey Talks....Del does have a style with his interviews eh....

Here's some shots from yesterday PM....warm day...Superior Mirages were popping...as well as some towering (I think).....Can't obviously see any Inferior Mirage....at least at Henry's legs. Mugu looked like it had a side boob when zoomed in...

Then....there's this....with info that you can go verify on your own....

Eclipse tonight!!!

Last edited by Bohter; 01/20/19 05:34 PM.

I know you've deceived me now here's a surprise...I know that you have because there's magic in my eyes. I can see for miles and miles... The Who
Nature abhors a vacuum....except when earth's pressure system is next to the vacuum of space.....then they coexist...unnaturally.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2901318
01/20/19 05:41 PM
01/20/19 05:41 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

So ya still think we went to the moon eh?

Think about this stuff when watching the moon tonight....

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2901718
01/21/19 03:57 PM
01/21/19 03:57 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Here's an analysis of curvature vs. Platform Henry....

Photo elevation is 45 ft. @ Campus Point.
Distance to Henry is 16.87 miles per Google Maps.
Hidden height is right at 50 ft with horizon at 8.2 miles per the Earth Curve Calculator.

Here's a pic of Henry from close up....maybe a 35' mast on the sailboat....

And one of my shots from Campus.....

Do you think nearly 50 ft is actually hidden behind a physical ball horizon?
Waves can hide quite a bit as well as the low/high tide swing....then other effects like inferior mirage and compression need to be considered.

Last edited by Bohter; 01/21/19 05:03 PM.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2901749
01/21/19 04:38 PM
01/21/19 04:38 PM
D
Driftcoast Offline
Michael Peterson status
Driftcoast  Offline
Michael Peterson status
D

Another lunar eclipse proves a spherical earth with the sun casting a shadow and the moon moving into the shadow.

Only way for a shadow to happen is if the sun can go behind the planet, which doesn't work in the flat earth worldview.

Continue to use your cognitive dissonance using google earth and in ability to understand what you see.

PS
Hope you enjoyed another rocket launch putting more satellites into space just up the road from you.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Driftcoast] #2901759
01/21/19 04:50 PM
01/21/19 04:50 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Originally Posted By: Driftcoast
Another lunar eclipse proves a spherical earth with the sun casting a shadow and the moon moving into the shadow.

Only way for a shadow to happen is if the sun can go behind the planet, which doesn't work in the flat earth worldview.

Continue to use your cognitive dissonance using google earth and in ability to understand what you see.

1. Not a proof unless you can prove it's the earth's shadow.....it's really just an assumption.
2. Explain the impossible eclipse of January 31, 2018....good review in this vid.....skip to 4 minutes if you're in a hurry...

3. Continue to observe and think for yourself and work at understanding what you see....don't believe me....do the simple experiments yourself. I have....and welcome anyone else....post your own photos and explain what you see...make some conclusions based on the scientific method and logic.
shrug

Last edited by Bohter; 01/21/19 05:05 PM.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2901765
01/21/19 05:02 PM
01/21/19 05:02 PM
D
Driftcoast Offline
Michael Peterson status
Driftcoast  Offline
Michael Peterson status
D

Originally Posted By: Bohter

1. Not a proof unless you can prove it's the earth's shadow.....it's really just an assumption.

Using your logic demonstrated in this line, you've proved nothing in all your talk.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2902817
01/23/19 09:42 PM
01/23/19 09:42 PM
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvbN-cWe0A0
Ouch...I banged my head on the dome...!

Caution: excessive Kool Aid consumption may lead to a bitter aftertaste!
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Retropete] #2903482
01/25/19 02:30 AM
01/25/19 02:30 AM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Hey there Hi there Retro.....go watch the video I linked above a few posts that show's NDT sayin "...that stuff is flat!"

...but ya really need to spend some time watching this and the whole series. Guy explains everything with respect to what goes on at the horizon and more. Sorry...it's kinda long but school is like that.

...maybe get a cold one.
cheers

Last edited by Bohter; 01/25/19 02:30 AM.

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Driftcoast] #2903517
01/25/19 03:07 AM
01/25/19 03:07 AM
Neck deep
H
HarryLopez Online content
Phil Edwards status
HarryLopez  Online Content
Phil Edwards status
H

Neck deep
Originally Posted By: Driftcoast

Using your logic demonstrated in this line, you've proved nothing in all your talk.

Hey, my assumption is more better than your assumption!

I knew my eggs was headed for dat big omelette in da sky!
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904212
01/26/19 03:56 PM
01/26/19 03:56 PM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

Lots of clear days this week.
Captured all kinds of weirdness along the horizon.
The photos below demonstrate some of that weirdness...
...that is, varying amounts of the land just above the horizon is hidden by optical effects...
....like inferior mirage, upward refraction and compression.
Take a close look, compare and contrast >>

....and you still think ships disappear over the horizon hull first due to curvature?

And here's another shot of Saddle Peak....

All these photos are taken from the same location and height....plus minus 1 ft. left/right. Much less than that in elevation.

Strongly suggest watching the video above....it's one of the best I've seen that explains the physics of what and how we see. Guy's YT channel is "LifeIs Short".

Cheers.... hat

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904361
01/27/19 02:43 AM
01/27/19 02:43 AM
B
Bohter Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
Bohter  Offline OP
Michael Peterson status
B

This evening had some of the best optics I've seen....
Seeing more of the lower elevations along the beach @ Ventura, Oxnard, Hueneme & Mugu even!!!
Check it...

applause2

Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904374
01/27/19 03:13 AM
01/27/19 03:13 AM
Location Location
Y
youcantbeserious Offline
Michael Peterson status
youcantbeserious  Offline
Michael Peterson status
Y

Location Location
Great pictures of the coast! You are delusional but committed, which is admirable somehow I suppose.

I've been banned from better websites than this one.
Re: Distant Shores [Re: Bohter] #2904451
01/27/19 06:50 AM
01/27/19 06:50 AM
R
Retropete Offline
Miki Dora status
Retropete  Offline
Miki Dora status
R

Hey there Hi there Retro.....go watch the video I linked above a few posts that show's NDT sayin "...that stuff is flat!"

...but ya really need to spend some time watching this and the whole series. Guy explains everything with respect to what goes on at the horizon and more. Sorry...it's kinda long but school is like that.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/g3ppK6JQGQk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
...maybe get a cold one.
cheers

I watched until he mentioned "biblical" and then it was all over for me. Faith based doctrines don't do it for me.

Caution: excessive Kool Aid consumption may lead to a bitter aftertaste!
Page 64 of 86 1 2 62 63 64 65 66 85 86

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32