REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12
Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: FecalFace] #2901177
01/20/19 06:33 AM
01/20/19 06:33 AM
Yosemite
O
Oakleys_N_Zinka Offline
Michael Peterson status
Oakleys_N_Zinka  Offline
Michael Peterson status
O

Yosemite
That smug little genius needs a smack.

Nobody puts Bodhi in the corner.
Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: sussle] #2901180
01/20/19 07:34 AM
01/20/19 07:34 AM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted By: sussle
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
Here's some winners doing what winners do, crushing the competition.

where have i seen that before?

oh yeah, here:

On the bright side, at least the Soc's and Greasers could get along on something.

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: GDaddy] #2901181
01/20/19 08:36 AM
01/20/19 08:36 AM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline OP
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline OP
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
The inconvenient truth on that is that the dems and convervatives in question never changed their party affiliations.

The parties switched overnight from not being racist to being racist?

Whoa if true.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: FecalFace] #2901189
01/20/19 09:43 AM
01/20/19 09:43 AM
Jonestown
G
Gnudz Offline
Phil Edwards status
Gnudz  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

Jonestown
I'm kind of surprised at how many people are making a connection between these Catholic school kids and Bret Kavanaugh, yet that's who I immediately thought of too.

Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties. I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans, we all forget what we are Americans - Americans that love the country and each other. - David Hogg
Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: FecalFace] #2901197
01/20/19 11:51 AM
01/20/19 11:51 AM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Hmmmm

I've also read this, no idea whether its true

Here is the story as told by the chaperone who was there.

Regard the CCH story, my son was there. The information being conveyed in the media is untrue. The CCH boys were waiting at the Lincoln Memorial for their buses to show up, after participating in the March for Life. While standing there, first they were verbally assaulted by a group of guys who used abusive, foul language, and in particular targeted an African-American CCH student. The CCH boys did not retaliate or respond, other than to start singing some of their school chants in order to drown the guys out. The guys left, and while the boys were still hyped up from doing their school chants, the gentleman in question walked into the middle of the CCH boys, walked up and faced the boy in question, and began banging his drum and chanting. The boy and his friends didn't quite know what to do. The boy in question tried to politely listen to him. Some of the others danced a bit and clapped along. Then after 5 minutes or so, the gentleman left. That's it. No one blocked him, touched him, or even said anything negative to him. The boy in question didn't laugh at him, turn his back on him, or any such thing. No one chanted "build the wall." The boy in question was just trying to listen to him, not "smirk," "mock him," or any similar thing. No one tried to intimidate the gentleman. He intentionally walked into the middle of the CCH boys and started his drum/chant in front of the boy. Now this boy, who is all of 16 years old, and the rest of the CCH boys, are being vilified across the nation. This is ridiculous. There are videos circulating that support the foregoing. But of course there are people who will instead choose to believe the stories being circulated in the media.

MUELLER IS COMING batman
Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: Autoprax] #2901200
01/20/19 11:58 AM
01/20/19 11:58 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Originally Posted By: Autoprax
Kids being cunty is bad.

They need to be punched in the face by someone who know how to punch.

Not condoning violence mind you.

If they got punched in the face that would be a fine outcome they were clearly asking for it

Actions/reactions

Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: ifallalot] #2901201
01/20/19 12:04 PM
01/20/19 12:04 PM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Hmmmm

I've also read this, no idea whether its true

Here is the story as told by the chaperone who was there.

Regard the CCH story, my son was there. The information being conveyed in the media is untrue. The CCH boys were waiting at the Lincoln Memorial for their buses to show up, after participating in the March for Life. While standing there, first they were verbally assaulted by a group of guys who used abusive, foul language, and in particular targeted an African-American CCH student. The CCH boys did not retaliate or respond, other than to start singing some of their school chants in order to drown the guys out. The guys left, and while the boys were still hyped up from doing their school chants, the gentleman in question walked into the middle of the CCH boys, walked up and faced the boy in question, and began banging his drum and chanting. The boy and his friends didn't quite know what to do. The boy in question tried to politely listen to him. Some of the others danced a bit and clapped along. Then after 5 minutes or so, the gentleman left. That's it. No one blocked him, touched him, or even said anything negative to him. The boy in question didn't laugh at him, turn his back on him, or any such thing. No one chanted "build the wall." The boy in question was just trying to listen to him, not "smirk," "mock him," or any similar thing. No one tried to intimidate the gentleman. He intentionally walked into the middle of the CCH boys and started his drum/chant in front of the boy. Now this boy, who is all of 16 years old, and the rest of the CCH boys, are being vilified across the nation. This is ridiculous. There are videos circulating that support the foregoing. But of course there are people who will instead choose to believe the stories being circulated in the media.

Again, actions/reactions

Who really knows what happened

If some old nut came up to your kid and started banging a drum in his face when he was on a school field trip, what would you think?

The kids probably shouldve acted better, but what responsibility does the old guy have to not mix it up with a bunch of kids?

Or should he be relieved of any responsibility because hes a magical Indian?

Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: FecalFace] #2901204
01/20/19 12:51 PM
01/20/19 12:51 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA

Kids were approached by the Indigenous People's Day marchers

Taunting was started by the Indigenous People's Day marchers

A group of white students wearing MAGA hats were chanting their high school chant so this man comes over with his drum and walks over to them. He gets in one students face and bangs him drum. It was recorded and has turned into white students harass Native American banging his drum when all the kid is did was stand there while this man went looking for trouble. The left has doxxed the student and are calling for him to be expelled. Of course they are sending him very tolerant death threats. Thats the gist of it.

Spin spin spin, anything to paint the RASSSISSSSSS narrative.

MUELLER IS COMING batman
Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: FecalFace] #2901206
01/20/19 01:15 PM
01/20/19 01:15 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Its getting more and more interesting

MUELLER IS COMING batman
Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: FecalFace] #2901208
01/20/19 01:24 PM
01/20/19 01:24 PM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Basically, anyone wearing a MAGA hat is literal violence

Any response to this is ok

It is unreasonable to expect any self control to be maintained when one sees a person wearing a MAGA hat

Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: FecalFace] #2901209
01/20/19 01:26 PM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

But seriously, if you have any sense, you should not wear a MAGA hat, or put bumper sticker on your car, etc

Why make yourself a target for leftist psychos?

Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: FecalFace] #2901210
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
Democrats have always been the party of racial and economic exploitation. Their tactics have changed but their goals have not. Their results in democrat controlled strongholds speak volumes.

This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.
Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: Gnudz] #2901214
01/20/19 01:37 PM
01/20/19 01:37 PM
Your moms house
D
Duffy Online content
Phil Edwards status
Duffy  Online Content
Phil Edwards status
D

Your moms house
Originally Posted By: Gnudz
I'm kind of surprised at how many people are making a connection between these Catholic school kids and Bret Kavanaugh, yet that's who I immediately thought of too.

all those white people look alike.

No eternal reward will forgive us now for wasting the dawn

- The Wasp
Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: BillyOcean] #2901221
01/20/19 02:07 PM
01/20/19 02:07 PM
Southern Tip, Norcal
H
heelnipstr Offline
Miki Dora status
heelnipstr  Offline
Miki Dora status
H

Southern Tip, Norcal
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
Basically, anyone wearing a swaztika is literal violence

Any response to this is ok

It is unreasonable to expect any self control to be maintained when one sees a person wearing a swaztika

translated for you

If you see a Buddha in the road, ask which gender pronouns they prefer and then kill them.
Re: It pays to be a winner [Re: FecalFace] #2901223
01/20/19 02:08 PM
01/20/19 02:08 PM
Southern Tip, Norcal
H
heelnipstr Offline
Miki Dora status
heelnipstr  Offline
Miki Dora status
H

Southern Tip, Norcal
looks like a bunch of wannabe proud bois. just look who is trying spin what is on video.
team players

If you see a Buddha in the road, ask which gender pronouns they prefer and then kill them.
Page 3 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 12

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32