REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2901442
01/20/19 09:42 PM
01/20/19 09:42 PM
The Bar
K
Kento Online content
Duke status
Kento  Online Content
Duke status
K

The Bar
Originally Posted By: Coat Hanger
That was disappointing. A bunch of stuttering and a call for Kento to bail you out.

Well, I was flattered by the high praise. hat

Nothing is obscene provided it is done in bad taste.

Russ Meyer
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: hal9000] #2901444
01/20/19 09:45 PM
01/20/19 09:45 PM
S
squidley Offline
Miki Dora status
squidley  Offline
Miki Dora status
S

Originally Posted By: hal9000
Wait, so now you guys like Mueller?

The only guy saying that is you. We're saying that even a raving witch hunter says you're an idiot.

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: squidley] #2901446
01/20/19 09:47 PM
01/20/19 09:47 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

I am willing to wager that the underlying claim that Donald Trump told
Cohen to lie during his congressional testimony is true.

Mueller doesn't appear to have rebutted the accusation, just the supporting
material which Buzzfeed claimed Mueller had to corroborate it.

I think this could be a fun one!

if you haven't smoked DMT you have no credibility on any subject in surfing or outside of surfing...
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2901450
01/20/19 10:05 PM
01/20/19 10:05 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Online sleepy
Duke status
GDaddy  Online Sleepy
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
From a prosecutor's perspective Mueller's statement is just as applicable if the story is 90% true as it would be if the story was 0% true.

#sowhat
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2901451
01/20/19 10:06 PM
01/20/19 10:06 PM
Body of Christ, Texas
T
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status
test_article  Offline
Phil Edwards status
T

Body of Christ, Texas
Somebody on Mueller's team leaked misinformation so Mueller could find out who...maaaaaaybe.

A misspelling could pass for inaccurate.

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: squidley] #2901548
01/21/19 01:28 AM
01/21/19 01:28 AM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Online content
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Online Content
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: squidley
Originally Posted By: hal9000
Wait, so now you guys like Mueller?

The only guy saying that is you. We're saying that even a raving witch hunter says you're an idiot.

Squidley's Dull Razor applied ham-handedly as usual.

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: afoaf] #2901549
01/21/19 01:31 AM
01/21/19 01:31 AM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

Originally Posted By: afoaf

who's game?!?!?!

if you haven't smoked DMT you have no credibility on any subject in surfing or outside of surfing...
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2901564
01/21/19 02:35 AM
01/21/19 02:35 AM
F
frvcvs Offline
Duke status
frvcvs  Offline
Duke status
F

Sounds to me like Mueller doesn't want congress getting ahead of his report with impeachment proceedings.

"Milk tits rule!" - Bonzer5Fin

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Kento] #2901565
01/21/19 02:42 AM
01/21/19 02:42 AM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Offline
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Offline
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
Originally Posted By: Kento
That was disappointing. A bunch of stuttering and a call for Kento to bail you out.

Well, I was flattered by the high praise. hat

I take my hat off to you, sir.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: afoaf] #2901584
01/21/19 04:53 AM
01/21/19 04:53 AM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

who's game?!?!?!

seems like easy money with the announcement from the special counsel, right?

let's have some fun, boys!

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2901640
01/21/19 10:42 AM
01/21/19 10:42 AM
Body of Christ, Texas
T
test_article Offline
Phil Edwards status
test_article  Offline
Phil Edwards status
T

Body of Christ, Texas
Originally Posted By: everysurfr
I'm an idiot for quoting the chairman of the United States House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence.

Intelligence, something that coat hanger has never experienced.

Time will tell who is right, my little lunk head.

You're missing what's important. You're stupid.

True story. Last Tuesday I was in the TSA line at LAX T7. Right in front of me is this disheveled crazy looking person. It was Adam Schiff. He looked like he had been living in his suit outside for a few days. Lots of dandruff as well. I had met him a few years ago at an event put on by Joe Trippi. I don't know Joe but I was invited by an under the radar Hancock Park kingmaker that I do business with. He was a weird guy back then but this was different. It was mid day so there weren't many people around so I make eye contact and I say hello congressman and introduce myself tell him we met before through a mutual friend. He remembers the event and our introduction several years prior. I said goodbye when they flagged one of his bags and he had to wait to get it rummaged through. Really friendly but there's something weird now. Maybe he had already taken an ambien. I don't know....and his suit was dogshit. Even if it were pressed it was just cheap and awful. You shouldn't quote him.

Adam is good at calling out Donnie BooBoo's games. I'm glad he's having an impact, on the unhinged opposition especially.

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: afoaf] #2902065
01/22/19 06:25 AM
01/22/19 06:25 AM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

who's game?!?!?!

seems like easy money with the announcement from the special counsel, right?

let's have some fun, boys!

nothing....really?

easy money for the taking, guys.

who's in?

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2902076
01/22/19 11:34 AM
01/22/19 11:34 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

I think you need to put a time frame on confirmation of this claim to make it meaningful

I wont take the bet either way because I am against gambling and all forms of vice in general, so this is just an observation

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: BillyOcean] #2902165
01/22/19 04:35 PM
01/22/19 04:35 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

I'd say time frame is release of the mueller report.

it's funny how the people cheering the loudest about this supposed *correction*
have basically ghosted the thread.

just a bunch of common faggots and pussies, I guess.

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2902171
01/22/19 04:40 PM
01/22/19 04:40 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32