REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: everysurfr] #2900868
01/19/19 04:39 PM
01/19/19 04:39 PM
THE TERRORIST OF TERRAMAR
C
Coat Hanger Offline OP
Tom Curren status
Coat Hanger  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
C

Originally Posted By: everysurfr
You should write for penthouse forum. That sounded romantic.

In the world where normal well adjusted people live; men can have conversations without any underlying motives.

It's a shame that you see these conversations as an opportunity to get a man in your backside with nothing but the nuts hanging out.

Originally Posted By: StuAzole
The deference given to veterans is insane. They signed up, did their job and got paid for it. Fine.
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2900906
01/19/19 05:17 PM
01/19/19 05:17 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
IS this proof of trump's innocence?

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2900981
01/19/19 06:33 PM
01/19/19 06:33 PM
H
hammies Online content
Michael Peterson status
hammies  Online Content
Michael Peterson status
H

Mueller just wants to quietly go about his work, which I suspect consists of amassing an enormous treasure of incontrovertible evidence against Trump and his minions.

He certainly knows way more than Buzzfeed, any other media, and anybody on this board. IMO BF probably got at least parts of their article wrong and he wanted to shut down the anti-Cheeto beast ASAP so he could go about his business without demands from the House for an early report.

He'll deliver the goods when he's damn good and ready.

"The world needs fewer arrogant pricks."
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2900983
01/19/19 06:35 PM
01/19/19 06:35 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

yep

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2901001
01/19/19 07:13 PM
01/19/19 07:13 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Offline
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Offline
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
Originally Posted By: Coat Hanger

In the world where normal well adjusted people live; men can have conversations without any underlying motives.

It's a shame that you see these conversations as an opportunity to get a man in your backside with nothing but the nuts hanging out.

Yea, when one guy writes about another guys dress and hair condition, I just jump to assumptions.

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: hammies] #2901007
01/19/19 07:22 PM
01/19/19 07:22 PM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Originally Posted By: hammies
Mueller just wants to quietly go about his work, which I suspect consists of amassing an enormous treasure of incontrovertible evidence against Trump and his minions.

He certainly knows way more than Buzzfeed, any other media, and anybody on this board. IMO BF probably got at least parts of their article wrong and he wanted to shut down the anti-Cheeto beast ASAP so he could go about his business without demands from the House for an early report.

If he had something it would be leaked by now

Mueller must be worried about the insane dem lynchmob when he reveals he has nothing

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: sussle] #2901009
01/19/19 07:26 PM
01/19/19 07:26 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Online sleepy
Duke status
GDaddy  Online Sleepy
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
Originally Posted By: sussle
Originally Posted By: GDaddy
I read that statement as having something for most every perspective on the subject.
pretty much. sounded like govspeak for "some of it is true and some of it isn't but we can't tell you which is which".

That's how I read it.

#sowhat
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: BillyOcean] #2901014
01/19/19 07:32 PM
01/19/19 07:32 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
Originally Posted By: hammies

If he had something it would be leaked by now

Mueller must be worried about the insane dem lynchmob when he reveals he has nothing

Dude, please recalibrate your heuristics.

You trauma from your back injury threw your cognitive system out of wack.

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: GDaddy] #2901125
01/20/19 01:46 AM
01/20/19 01:46 AM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
Originally Posted By: sussle
I read that statement as having something for most every perspective on the subject.
pretty much. sounded like govspeak for "some of it is true and some of it isn't but we can't tell you which is which".

That's how I read it.

This.

It neither confirmed nor denied any specific facts and/or evidence of the case. Any good prosecutor would do exactly what Mueller did.

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: everysurfr] #2901138
01/20/19 02:16 AM
01/20/19 02:16 AM
C
Coat Hanger Offline OP
Tom Curren status
Coat Hanger  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
C

Yea, when one guy writes about another guys dress and hair condition, I just jump to assumptions.

Sounds like gay lock down.

Is it tough for you on the job site when you guys are building your McShitboxes? All those mens wearing tool belts must drive you crazy.

The deference given to veterans is insane. They signed up, did their job and got paid for it. Fine.
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2901147
01/20/19 03:32 AM
01/20/19 03:32 AM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Offline
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Offline
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County

Sounds like gay lock down.

Is it tough for you on the job site when you guys are building your McShitboxes? All those mens wearing tool belts must drive you crazy.

Dude, you just aren't funny. You might want to work on your material. Watch Ifall, and GromsDad a bit closer. While similar in style, their insults are at least a bit creative. If you want to watch a master, check out Kento. Everyone of his posts leave me wondering how does he even think like that.

Me observing that you sound a bit homoerotic, and would do as an alternative romance writer gives the reader a moment of pause. You replying go stick your dick, balls deep, in a guys ass, well that just sophomoric.

Now you tried to make fun of my house building. That's a bit better. You see, rether than trading one gay joke for another, you tried to shift gears. I said you sound homoerotic for a living, so you make fun of me building houses for a living. Keep at it. It's a skill to be learned.

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2901285
01/20/19 04:28 PM
01/20/19 04:28 PM
C
Coat Hanger Offline OP
Tom Curren status
Coat Hanger  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
C

That was disappointing. A bunch of stuttering and a call for Kento to bail you out.

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2901291
01/20/19 04:49 PM
01/20/19 04:49 PM
Urbana, Illinois
H
hal9000 Offline
Tom Curren status
hal9000  Offline
Tom Curren status
H

Urbana, Illinois
Wait, so now you guys like Mueller?

"I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that."
Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2901408
01/20/19 08:30 PM
01/20/19 08:30 PM
S
squidley Offline
Miki Dora status
squidley  Offline
Miki Dora status
S

Re: Muller Goes Out Of His Way To Correct Fake News, Liberals Melt Down and eversurfr Looks Like An Idiot........AGAIN! [Re: Coat Hanger] #2901435
01/20/19 09:28 PM
01/20/19 09:28 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Rudy admitted it on national TV this morning and buzzfeed is standing by the story. Mueller was pissed that somebody at SDNY leaked the info putting pressure on his investigation.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32