REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2900445 - 01/18/19 02:04 PM Re: Enough Mueller Stuff [Re: afoaf]
StuAzole Online   content
Tom Curren status

Yet Trump fans will post for days on important stuff like cancelling Nancy's trip. It's almost like they're operating on feelz.

#2900447 - 01/18/19 02:06 PM Re: Enough Mueller Stuff [Re: StuAzole]
mundus Offline
Michael Peterson status

Childish spite is all the Trumptatrds have, they are far too stupid to discuss actual policy.

#2900448 - 01/18/19 02:06 PM Re: Enough Mueller Stuff [Re: StuAzole]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Loc: West of the Atlantic. East of...
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2900451 - 01/18/19 02:08 PM Re: Enough Mueller Stuff [Re: GromsDad]
mundus Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Exactly which regulations bothered you so much?

#2900452 - 01/18/19 02:09 PM Re: Enough Mueller Stuff [Re: GromsDad]
StuAzole Online   content
Tom Curren status

No, I didn't ask what his policy was 2 years ago, I'm asking what his CURRENT domestic policy is besides the wall.

#2900454 - 01/18/19 02:14 PM Re: Enough Mueller Stuff [Re: GromsDad]
sizzld1 Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Here

Simpleton wave2

#2900463 - 01/18/19 02:44 PM Re: Enough Mueller Stuff [Re: everysurfr]
Phi1 Offline
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Santucky, Ca
Originally Posted By: everysurfr
Originally Posted By: StuAzole
Let's discuss Trump's current domestic policy. Other than the wall, does anyone know what that is?

Emoluments maximization

Funny how those cases aren't progressing during the shutdown. I don't mean funny "ha ha" more like funny "obstruction much?" shrug

#2900464 - 01/18/19 02:53 PM Re: Enough Mueller Stuff [Re: StuAzole]
slash Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Loc: Somewhere between heaven and h...
Let's discuss Trump's current domestic policy. Other than the wall, does anyone know what that is?

Yes! Do what is right for me and myself and fark everyone else! It's the Republican mantra!!!

#2900590 - 01/18/19 06:45 PM Re: Enough Mueller Stuff [Re: ifallalot]
hammies Offline
Michael Peterson status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
I'm starting to think Trump wants to be impeached.

Sometimes I do believe the theory that he never really wanted to be President and now he's stuck. His ego won't let him resign or cancel a 2020 run either

Maybe he wants to see how truly wretched he can get before his own party in Congress abandons him. He already knows his "base" never will, no matter how low he goes.

#2900609 - 01/18/19 07:17 PM Re: Enough Mueller Stuff [Re: hammies]
sizzld1 Online   content
Miki Dora status

Loc: Here
Originally Posted By: hammies
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
I'm starting to think Trump wants to be impeached.

Sometimes I do believe the theory that he never really wanted to be President and now he's stuck. His ego won't let him resign or cancel a 2020 run either

Maybe he wants to see how truly wretched he can get before his own party in Congress abandons him. He already knows his "base" never will, no matter how low he goes.

They'll never abandon him. That's what Putin is banking on.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32