REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2900016 - 01/17/19 05:06 PM Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

And he says he did it at Trump's directive. Hmmmm....

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2900026 - 01/17/19 05:35 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: frvcvs]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Loc: done
Drudge has this up as their lead/headline.

DID TRUMP BRIBE DRUDGE POLL?

#2900032 - 01/17/19 05:47 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: GWS]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: GWS

Love that you still get your "news" from Drudge.

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2900036 - 01/17/19 05:51 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: frvcvs]
StuAzole Online   content
Tom Curren status

No wonder Trump always said polls were fake news.

#2900038 - 01/17/19 05:51 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: frvcvs]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom
How about the $50k to create a twitter account to flatter him? roflmao roflmao

This shit keeps getting better and better dancing

#2900044 - 01/17/19 06:03 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: frvcvs]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: frvcvs

Since Drudge was named as a possible co-conspirator I thought I'd check it out.

They don't seem scared.

Nice try though.

#2900046 - 01/17/19 06:08 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: GWS]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: frvcvs

Since Drudge was named as a possible co-conspirator I thought I'd check it out.

They don't seem scared.

Nice try though.

Wasn't it a 3rd party pollster? I wouldn't think Drudge has anything to worry about regardless.

#2900048 - 01/17/19 06:11 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: frvcvs]
mundus Offline
Michael Peterson status

Trump campaign was a fraud from the get go, the crowd at his announcement were paid actors.

#2900052 - 01/17/19 06:14 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: mundus]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: mundus
Trump campaign was a fraud from the get go, the crowd at his announcement were paid actors.

I'm pretty sure thats the reason that suckers like iFall who fell for that fraud are still hanging on is because they have too much pride to admit that they've been had by a con man. I think they know it deep down inside but will never say it. SAD.

#2900054 - 01/17/19 06:15 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: frvcvs]
GWS Offline
Duke status

Briefly, CNBC and Drudge were named in the WSJ headlines. I can't get much beyond the first two paragraphs because I haven't subscribed.

From NPR

Quote:
"In January 2014, Mr. Cohen asked Mr. Gauger to help Mr. Trump score well in a CNBC online poll to identify the country's top business leaders by writing a computer script to repeatedly vote for him. Mr. Gauger was unable to get Mr. Trump into the top 100 candidates. In February 2015, as Mr. Trump prepared to enter the presidential race, Mr. Cohen asked him to do the same for a Drudge Report poll of potential Republican candidates, Mr. Gauger said. Mr. Trump ranked fifth, with about 24,000 votes, or 5% of the total."

More on Drudge since your SUCH a fan...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/drudge-report-banner-blares-did-trump-bribe-drudge-poll

#2900061 - 01/17/19 06:26 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: GWS]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Briefly, CNBC and Drudge were named in the WSJ headlines. I can't get much beyond the first two paragraphs because I haven't subscribed.

From NPR

Quote:
"In January 2014, Mr. Cohen asked Mr. Gauger to help Mr. Trump score well in a CNBC online poll to identify the country's top business leaders by writing a computer script to repeatedly vote for him. Mr. Gauger was unable to get Mr. Trump into the top 100 candidates. In February 2015, as Mr. Trump prepared to enter the presidential race, Mr. Cohen asked him to do the same for a Drudge Report poll of potential Republican candidates, Mr. Gauger said. Mr. Trump ranked fifth, with about 24,000 votes, or 5% of the total."

More on Drudge since your SUCH a fan...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/drudge-report-banner-blares-did-trump-bribe-drudge-poll

"you're" computer

#2900065 - 01/17/19 06:29 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: frvcvs]
GWS Offline
Duke status

roflmao

Have another bong hit and go back to YOUR Aquaman thread.

#2900066 - 01/17/19 06:31 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: frvcvs]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Loc: West of the Atlantic. East of...
Who here believes the DNC has never rigged a poll........or an entire primary? roflmao
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2900070 - 01/17/19 06:34 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: frvcvs]
Wheelhouse Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)

i saw the drudge polls but who pays attention to that? Thats a right wing circle jerk. Just like this forum is a left winging cesspool. Take a poll here and it will sway no opinion

All other polls on all other networks said Hillary was a slam dunk to win.

People buy fake followers, fake likes, there are social media troll farms. its a bunch of crap

#2900073 - 01/17/19 06:46 PM Re: Michael Cohen admits to paying cash to pollster's for favorable Trump results [Re: frvcvs]
GDaddy Online   sleepy
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
So lemme get this straight. The polls would have been even more inaccurate as to the outcome if Trump hadn't bribed them?

Good to know.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32