REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Can we talk about this giant fcking shark? [Re: Goodfish] #2901334
01/20/19 06:12 PM
01/20/19 06:12 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: Goodfish
I think she knows what she's doing (as much as any of do with the things we do). She's been around the block a few times, and she's got a lot of experience with these beautiful beasts. The most ridiculous thing was the novice swimmers that were in the water splashing around:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs1KzAol0PV/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I think it's too easy for us to just say she's nuts and it's an accident waiting to happen. There are many people in this world who have strong connections with animals and nature, so I don't think we should just dispel it. Kelly calls waves, people read the ocean, solo climbers talk to the mountains, I whisper to rivers, etc. Saying it's all bs is just dumb when the evidence is there that are things that aren't simply explained. Anyway, I think she's hot AND cool. Good to have people like this in the world...

"The situation has provided a cue: this cue has given the expert access to information in the memory. And the information provides the answer. Intuition is nothing more or nothing less than recognition."

Simon

We all know what we hate.

We just don't know what we want.

Re: Can we talk about this giant fcking shark? [Re: Autoprax] #2901436
01/20/19 09:28 PM
01/20/19 09:28 PM
G
Goodfish Offline
Gerry Lopez status
Goodfish  Offline
Gerry Lopez status
G

Originally Posted By: Autoprax
Originally Posted By: Goodfish
I think she knows what she's doing (as much as any of do with the things we do). She's been around the block a few times, and she's got a lot of experience with these beautiful beasts. The most ridiculous thing was the novice swimmers that were in the water splashing around:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs1KzAol0PV/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

I think it's too easy for us to just say she's nuts and it's an accident waiting to happen. There are many people in this world who have strong connections with animals and nature, so I don't think we should just dispel it. Kelly calls waves, people read the ocean, solo climbers talk to the mountains, I whisper to rivers, etc. Saying it's all bs is just dumb when the evidence is there that are things that aren't simply explained. Anyway, I think she's hot AND cool. Good to have people like this in the world...

"The situation has provided a cue: this cue has given the expert access to information in the memory. And the information provides the answer. Intuition is nothing more or nothing less than recognition."

Simon

Simon's full of shit.

The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears or the sea.
Re: Can we talk about this giant fcking shark? [Re: keenfish] #2901607
01/21/19 06:06 AM
01/21/19 06:06 AM
W
Waxfoot Offline
Grom
Waxfoot  Offline
Grom
W

Originally Posted By: keenfish
I saw her interview on the Today Show this morning.

She is definitely out there not in touch with reality.

Don't get me wrong.. I'd hit it! dancing

More proof of the crazy / hot coefficient

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwbKYcBdVyk

Re: Can we talk about this giant fcking shark? [Re: Duffy] #2904652
01/27/19 09:56 PM
01/27/19 09:56 PM
Gig Harbor
S
shiver_me_timbers Offline
Phil Edwards status
shiver_me_timbers  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Gig Harbor

"Not what we have but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance." - John Petit-Senn
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32