REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: GWS] #2900419
01/18/19 06:43 PM
01/18/19 06:43 PM
CA
R
rice Offline
Duke status
rice  Offline
Duke status
R

CA
Originally Posted By: GWS
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
Originally Posted By: rice

More disrespect to the troops

roflmao applause2

I'm betting the troops on the receiving end of this trip are happy as hell it was cancelled.

shrug

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-failed-mission-to-get-trump-to-care-about-afghanistan

But President Trump is nevertheless preparing to pull half of U.S. troops (some 7,000 in total) out of Afghanistan. And any hope of Nicholsons mission succeeding has quickly faded. On the ground, senior advisers and staffers, who have been briefed on the presidents decision, told The Daily Beast morale is at an all-time low.

We know now that the withdrawal is going to happen, one senior adviser said. Now it is just a matter of time until it happens. We had hoped that we could put this off.

The growing discontent among troops, and what they view as the presidents general lack of regard for their effort, reflects a larger disconnect between the administrations top military officials and their commander in chief. For more than a year, sources say, U.S. leadership in Kabul and elsewhere in the country have tried to increasingly find ways to garner the attention of, and curry favor with, Trump. But that task has proved difficult as the presidents focus often drifted to internal Washington politics. The president has yet to visit Afghanistan and did not meet with Nicholson before he left his post.

Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: rice] #2900423
01/18/19 06:46 PM
01/18/19 06:46 PM
CA
R
rice Offline
Duke status
rice  Offline
Duke status
R

CA
"You had a lot of soldiers saying 'Why are we doing this? How come the generals aren't standing up for us and saying this is a dumb mission?"

Across the board, the military historically is well aware that every president uses the armed forces to underscore their own power and role as commander in chief on the world stage. But Trump's impulsive and partisan statements are fundamentally different these personnel say. "We are not a voting bloc for any president," one senior military officer told CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/politics/trump-frays-nerves-at-pentagon/

Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: Coat Hanger] #2900427
01/18/19 06:49 PM
01/18/19 06:49 PM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Close to 20 yrs there

Long past time to get out

Trump is right to reject the advice of people who got us to this point

Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: Coat Hanger] #2900429
01/18/19 06:51 PM
01/18/19 06:51 PM
cold
T
trevorbc Offline
Michael Peterson status
trevorbc  Offline
Michael Peterson status
T

cold
Originally Posted By: Coat Hanger
Originally Posted By: trevorbc
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/trump-pe...f-shutdown.html

President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's scheduled trip to Egypt, Brussels and Afghanistan "has been postponed."

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

You praise this stuff? Not only are you unamerican you are an idiot.

You are a faggot and a pussy.

Oh hey Von. Why did you change your handle?

Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: StuAzole] #2900431
01/18/19 06:52 PM
01/18/19 06:52 PM
cold
T
trevorbc Offline
Michael Peterson status
trevorbc  Offline
Michael Peterson status
T

cold
Originally Posted By: StuAzole

President Donald Trump on Thursday announced that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's scheduled trip to Egypt, Brussels and Afghanistan "has been postponed."

roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao roflmao

It doesn't seem like this poster fits into the erBB's "civil tone" box. FREE SPEEEEECH!

Yeah there must be a erBB definition that doesn't resemble what you would find in the dictionary.

Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: trevorbc] #2900438
01/18/19 07:00 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

He did it back when Kavanaugh was nominated as I recall. You know, because now baby murderers will have to use coat hangers if they want their abortion.

Bock you
Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2900439
cold
T
trevorbc Offline
Michael Peterson status
trevorbc  Offline
Michael Peterson status
T

cold
Not only are you unamerican

roflmao hah

Stopping high ranking lawmakers from visiting a country where we are at war is un-American. PERIOD

Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: ifallalot] #2900444
01/18/19 07:03 PM
01/18/19 07:03 PM
cold
T
trevorbc Offline
Michael Peterson status
trevorbc  Offline
Michael Peterson status
T

cold
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
were you all riled up when Paul Ryan made the same trip last fall?

And yes, since NATO is in Brussels, it's safe to assume she'd be visiting our closest allies there, no?

I didn't know Ryan made the trip, and I'd be equally incensed.

The Speaker of the House has no business leaving the country.

foreheadslap

Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: BillyOcean] #2900449
01/18/19 07:07 PM
01/18/19 07:07 PM
cold
T
trevorbc Offline
Michael Peterson status
trevorbc  Offline
Michael Peterson status
T

cold
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean

And yes, since NATO is in Brussels, it's safe to assume she'd be visiting our closest allies there, no?

Especially Congressmen

Senate I could see a slight argument if they were being asked to ratify a treaty

Otherwise, buy your own ticket

Are you guys really this dumb? If congressmen never left the country you would be complaining they had no understand of the situation "on the ground." Congress people travel out of the country all the time, it is called having an informed view of an issue before making legislation that will affect the direction of our country. Do you know nothing about foreign policy?

Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: trevorbc] #2900458
01/18/19 07:23 PM
01/18/19 07:23 PM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom
Shut up that makes too much sense

Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: rice] #2900465
01/18/19 07:53 PM
01/18/19 07:53 PM
done
G
GWS Offline
Duke status
GWS  Offline
Duke status
G

done
Originally Posted By: GWS

More disrespect to the troops

roflmao applause2

I'm betting the troops on the receiving end of this trip are happy as hell it was cancelled.

shrug

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside-the-failed-mission-to-get-trump-to-care-about-afghanistan

But President Trump is nevertheless preparing to pull half of U.S. troops (some 7,000 in total) out of Afghanistan. And any hope of Nicholsons mission succeeding has quickly faded. On the ground, senior advisers and staffers, who have been briefed on the presidents decision, told The Daily Beast morale is at an all-time low.

We know now that the withdrawal is going to happen, one senior adviser said. Now it is just a matter of time until it happens. We had hoped that we could put this off.

The growing discontent among troops, and what they view as the presidents general lack of regard for their effort, reflects a larger disconnect between the administrations top military officials and their commander in chief. For more than a year, sources say, U.S. leadership in Kabul and elsewhere in the country have tried to increasingly find ways to garner the attention of, and curry favor with, Trump. But that task has proved difficult as the presidents focus often drifted to internal Washington politics. The president has yet to visit Afghanistan and did not meet with Nicholson before he left his post.

I'm not sure what any of that has to do with NP's visit.

Are you in favor of keeping troops there in an eternal war?

I said from the beginning, no matter how long we stay, ten minutes after we leave the place will be as bad or worse than it ever was.

It's going to suck to watch that but the alternative is a constant and eternal expenditure of blood and treasure.

Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: Coat Hanger] #2900682
01/19/19 02:15 AM
01/19/19 02:15 AM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and text

What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: trevorbc] #2900684
01/19/19 02:28 AM
01/19/19 02:28 AM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

Originally Posted By: BillyOcean

Especially Congressmen

Senate I could see a slight argument if they were being asked to ratify a treaty

Otherwise, buy your own ticket

Are you guys really this dumb? If congressmen never left the country you would be complaining they had no understand of the situation "on the ground." Congress people travel out of the country all the time, it is called having an informed view of an issue before making legislation that will affect the direction of our country. Do you know nothing about foreign policy?

I am really this dumb

Can you explain to me what crucial info these Congress douches are getting by going abroad with their absurd entourages?

Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: trevorbc] #2900745
01/19/19 04:31 AM
01/19/19 04:31 AM
THE TERRORIST OF TERRAMAR
C
Coat Hanger Offline OP
Tom Curren status
Coat Hanger  Offline OP
Tom Curren status
C

THE TERRORIST OF TERRAMAR
Originally Posted By: manwithlittleboysname

Because I do whatever I want around here.

Also, only two complaints from my last post. That means most everyone else agrees with me.

The deference given to veterans is insane. They signed up, did their job and got paid for it. Fine.
Re: TRUMP DEMONSTRATES TO "HAPPY HOUR" PELOSI WHAT A BITCHSMACK REALLY LOOKS LIKE. [Re: Coat Hanger] #2900761
01/19/19 04:52 AM
01/19/19 04:52 AM
San Clemente, Ca
M
MaxKookage Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
MaxKookage  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
M

San Clemente, Ca

Because I do whatever I want around here.

Also, only two complaints from my last post. That means most everyone else agrees with me.

I'm gonna change my handle too.

I've decided on "Yourmomsdildo"...It's what most of you are on here...and I wanna fit in.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32