REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2899299 - 01/16/19 03:43 PM Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie
everysurfr Online   content
Michael Peterson status

Loc: Santa Barbara County

#2899300 - 01/16/19 03:47 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: everysurfr]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Posterized.

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2899302 - 01/16/19 03:57 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: everysurfr]
Kento Offline
Duke status

Loc: The Bar
Trump has cold leftover McDonalds.

He's not leaving the oval office any time soon.

Russ Meyer

#2899311 - 01/16/19 04:15 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: everysurfr]
rice Offline
Duke status

Loc: CA
https://www.wonkette.com/nancy-pelosi-tells-trump-what-hes-not-doing-on-january-29

Pelosi's letter cites the Trump shutdown, which in just a few days will turn One Month Old. It's just not feasible to provide security for such an event with all these government employees who aren't getting paid. Also, more importantly, Trump shouldn't be delivering a State of the Union address at a time such as this, because go f*ck yourself. roflmao

#2899315 - 01/16/19 04:20 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: everysurfr]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Loc: West of the Atlantic. East of...
I don't think she's thinking this through and it will wind up blowing up in her face.
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2899317 - 01/16/19 04:25 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: everysurfr]
mundus Offline
Michael Peterson status

Really? What a surprise

#2899318 - 01/16/19 04:26 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: GromsDad]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: GromsDad
I don't think she's thinking this through and it will wind up blowing up in her face.

Please explain to us how you think Trump is going to come out of this on top?

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"I'm someone who has spent way more time in the black community than most white people." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"while it has over 8,000 nerve endings, a clitoris is nowhere near as sensitive as a MAGA snowflake " - StuAzole

#2899320 - 01/16/19 04:26 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: GromsDad]
hal9000 Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois

Can't wait to make this my new signature.

#2899323 - 01/16/19 04:28 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: GromsDad]
afoaf Offline
Duke status

ahahahahahahaaaaaaa

#gromsdad #irony #gottaloveit

#2899326 - 01/16/19 04:32 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: frvcvs]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: frvcvs

I'm sure Trump will come up with something creative. Beyond that, does she really want him to deliver the SOTU after he has negotiated whatever deal and then can have an hour and a half to rub her face in it live on television? One way or the other he is going to have an open mike for an hour and a half on live television weather she likes it or not to deliver the mandated state of the union.

Like I said, I really don't think she's thought this one through.
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2899331 - 01/16/19 04:34 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: frvcvs]
stu dog Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: frvcvs

meanwhile Cheeto's crack economic team was too busy vacation with their blonde whore wives and underestimated the impact of the government shut down. we may even see negative GDP growth due to Cheeto

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy/shu...sts-acknowledge

#2899334 - 01/16/19 04:35 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: rice]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: rice
wonkette

roflmao

#2899339 - 01/16/19 04:38 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: ifallalot]
rice Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: rice
wonkette

roflmao

Yes, they are funny!

#2899343 - 01/16/19 04:40 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: everysurfr]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

By the way, Nancy doing this may have just guaranteed that the shut down continues into February.

#2899350 - 01/16/19 04:43 PM Re: Pelosi just bitchslapped donnie [Re: GromsDad]
stu dog Offline
Duke status

By the way, Nancy doing this may have just guaranteed that the shut down continues into February.

why? Cause Cheeto is a cry baby little bitch shrug

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32