REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: 1whoknows] #2897043
01/12/19 02:50 AM
01/12/19 02:50 AM
U
Uberkuque Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
Uberkuque  Offline
Legend (inyourownmind)
U

I am starting to think Trump is trying to cripple America in order to enable Putin to make a power play, be it economical or military.

The guy is trying to break America, before our very eyes. Over a complete sham of a cause ó a wall thatís not even backed by facts or science.

Why is he doing this?

Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: Uberkuque] #2897132
01/12/19 12:21 PM
01/12/19 12:21 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Originally Posted By: Uberkuque
I am starting to think Trump is trying to cripple America in order to enable Putin to make a power play, be it economical or military.

The guy is trying to break America, before our very eyes. Over a complete sham of a cause ó a wall thatís not even backed by facts or science.

Why is he doing this?

You've lost your mind. Step outside. Get away from the computer. Life is rolling along without government non-essential workers.

‚ÄúI always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.‚ÄĚ - Bruce Brown,
Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: GromsDad] #2897139
01/12/19 01:02 PM
01/12/19 01:02 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: GromsDad

Why is he doing this?

You've lost your mind. Step outside. Get away from the computer. Life is rolling along without government non-essential workers.

There are so many people that have completely lost their minds like this. And this is only after two years. It's easy to see how people that get so affected by what the media tells them fall so fully for the Russia narrative. They're easily influenced, so they project it onto others

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: Uberkuque] #2897146
01/12/19 02:26 PM
01/12/19 02:26 PM
1whoknows Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status

Why is he doing this?

I know what you mean. Thereís something going on, some scheme, behind all of this. You republican conservative types, you detached ďIím above it allĒ types are ignoring it. Youíre not allowing yourselves to feel it. This wall thing is strange. This is a play towards something.

Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: 1whoknows] #2897150
01/12/19 02:39 PM
01/12/19 02:39 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: 1whoknows

Why is he doing this?

I know what you mean. Thereís something going on, some scheme, behind all of this. You republican conservative types, you detached ďIím above it allĒ types are ignoring it. Youíre not allowing yourselves to feel it. This wall thing is strange. This is a play towards something.

You know, I felt the same way with 911 and the ensuing unrelated wars. It was easy to connect the dots to think that the neocons orchestrated 911 in order to get an excuse to go fight imperial oil wars. But then I got a brain and realized that the universe is chaos and the people in government and their peers are not special or smart enough to pull off huge schemes like you see in a movie.

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: ifallalot] #2897151
01/12/19 02:44 PM
01/12/19 02:44 PM
1whoknows Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status

I agree. I never thought 9/11 was anyone other than Al Quaeda. The attack fit a pattern. Perhaps Iím in denial of the pattern here. This pattern seems like ďIdiocracy.Ē

Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: 1whoknows] #2897162
01/12/19 03:14 PM
01/12/19 03:14 PM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

The wall is just an overreaction after 30 yrs of established politiciansí failure to do something about illegal immigration

Itís actually a pretty mild overreaction in the scheme of things

Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: BillyOcean] #2897164
01/12/19 03:18 PM
01/12/19 03:18 PM
1whoknows Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status

Using facts, data, what should be done about illegal immigration? A data and fact driven solution. What?

Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: BillyOcean] #2897167
01/12/19 03:26 PM
01/12/19 03:26 PM
1whoknows Offline OP
Phil Edwards status
1whoknows  Offline OP
Phil Edwards status

5.7 billion dollars. For what? ďA wall. A fence. Steel slats.Ē Come on man. Thatís not very specific. Whoís getting that money? Thatís a specific amount for a nebulous project.

Letís pay for some inner city kidís educations. Letís lift some people up.

This groupís outlook on the world is sad.

Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: 1whoknows] #2897175
01/12/19 03:44 PM
01/12/19 03:44 PM
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

I agree. I never thought 9/11 was anyone other than Al Quaeda. The attack fit a pattern. Perhaps Iím in denial of the pattern here. This pattern seems like ďIdiocracy.Ē

I know a really smart guy and a very successful criminal defense attorney who insists to this day that 911 was an inside job. crazy2

‚ÄúI always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.‚ÄĚ - Bruce Brown,
Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: ifallalot] #2897201
01/12/19 05:05 PM
01/12/19 05:05 PM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: GromsDad

Why is he doing this?

There are so many people that have completely lost their minds like this. And this is only after two years. It's easy to see how people that get so affected by what the media tells them fall so fully for the Russia narrative. They're easily influenced, so they project it onto others

How about those who have lost their minds over trumps fear mongering and believe him so fully? Theyíre easily influenced, so they project it onto others.

FoUriN iNvaDErssssss

Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: 1whoknows] #2897207
01/12/19 05:14 PM
01/12/19 05:14 PM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

5.7 billion dollars. For what? ďA wall. A fence. Steel slats.Ē Come on man. Thatís not very specific. Whoís getting that money? Thatís a specific amount for a nebulous project.

Letís pay for some inner city kidís educations. Letís lift some people up.

This groupís outlook on the world is sad.

Yeah, there are better uses for this money, but you could say this about a lot of things

Dems and establishment repubs have zero credibility on immigration at this point

Theyíve had many chances to implement more sensible plans

The only reasonable conclusion is they donít actually want to solve the problem

Because they donít really think itís a problem

Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: BillyOcean] #2897216
01/12/19 05:36 PM
01/12/19 05:36 PM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom
Could you list the compromises that were put on the table, and what they lacked?

Plz and thankz yu

Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: 1whoknows] #2897273
01/12/19 06:52 PM
01/12/19 06:52 PM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

I donít know

Itís not that complicated though

If they had more to gain by solving immigration, it would be solved

They havenít, ergo it is in their interest not to solve it

This is contrary to the interest of the people they purport to represent

So weíll get an idiotic wall instead

Re: Trump is not in a good bargaining position [Re: BillyOcean] #2897276
01/12/19 07:00 PM
01/12/19 07:00 PM
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
I donít know

Itís not that complicated though

If they had more to gain by solving immigration, it would be solved

They havenít, ergo it is in their interest not to solve it

This is contrary to the interest of the people they purport to represent

So weíll get an idiotic wall instead

A lot of truth right there. If the politicians would follow and enforce the law regarding immigration and hiring of illegal workers we probably wouldn't need a wall.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32