REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
#2895757 - 01/08/19 07:54 PM Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds.....
hal9000 Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: Urbana, Illinois
Trump will use this platform to spew propaganda but it won't advance his agenda. He's becoming smaller and smaller by the day. SAD.

#2895776 - 01/08/19 08:23 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: hal9000]
frvcvs Offline
Duke status

But it will keep us talking about the wall/immigration for another news cycle and not other Trump scandals.

"I've been against every Trump/Republican policy implemented and expressed it here." - Caca_Mugrienta

"Your credential as an ERbb conservative is officially blown." - Squidley

"When Trump needs help rounding up the libtards and offing members of the media, the AR15 will come in mighty handy " - Gromsdad

#2895783 - 01/08/19 08:36 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: hal9000]
everysurfr Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Loc: Santa Barbara County
And no matter how childish the speech, GromsDads will start 3 posts about it by noon tomorrow.

#2895784 - 01/08/19 08:50 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: hal9000]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Loc: West of the Atlantic. East of...
Originally Posted By: hal9000
Trump will use this platform to spew propaganda but it won't advance his agenda. He's becoming smaller and smaller by the day. SAD.

roflmao roflmao roflmao
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2895785 - 01/08/19 08:52 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: everysurfr]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Originally Posted By: everysurfr
And no matter how childish the speech, GromsDads will start 3 posts about it by noon tomorrow.

Odds are I won't start any. I won't have to. Hal already started this one and will probably have a couple more by morning.
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2895794 - 01/08/19 09:31 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: hal9000]
StuAzole Online   content
Tom Curren status

Low energy, lots of sniffing. Im convinced.

#2895795 - 01/08/19 09:37 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: hal9000]
GDaddy Online   sleepy
Duke status

Loc: Carlsbad
What I dislike the most of these speeches are the choreographed aspects. It's like watching soccer or basketball players theatrically flop for the referees to draw the foul.

#2895803 - 01/08/19 09:59 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: GDaddy]
1whoknows Offline
Miki Dora status

He implored Congress to think of the families of Americans murdered by illegal immigrants, without quantifying the figure.

Evil man

#2895804 - 01/08/19 10:00 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: 1whoknows]
1whoknows Offline
Miki Dora status

"I have met with dozens of families whose loved ones were stolen by illegal immigrants. I have held the hands of the mothers and embraced the grief stricken fathers," he said. "I will never forget the pain in their eyes, the tremble in their voices, and the sadness gripping their souls. How much more American blood must we shed before congress does it's job?"

Immoral demagogue

#2895808 - 01/08/19 10:10 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: 1whoknows]
NDG80 Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: LA
Originally Posted By: 1whoknows
"I have met with dozens of families whose loved ones were stolen by illegal immigrants. I have held the hands of the mothers and embraced the grief stricken fathers," he said. "I will never forget the pain in their eyes, the tremble in their voices, and the sadness gripping their souls. How much more American blood must we shed before congress does it's job?"

Immoral demagogue

I love how our pres has the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader. Didn't know teleprompters went that slow.

#2895810 - 01/08/19 10:21 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: NDG80]
stu dog Online   content
Duke status

Loc: CA
Originally Posted By: NDG80
Originally Posted By: 1whoknows

Immoral demagogue

I love how our pres has the reading comprehension of a 3rd grader. Didn't know teleprompters went that slow.

another Stephen Miller fear laced piece of dog poop speech

#2895811 - 01/08/19 10:24 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: GromsDad]
everysurfr Offline
Billy Hamilton status

Loc: Santa Barbara County
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Originally Posted By: everysurfr

Odds are I won't start any. I won't have to. Hal already started this one and will probably have a couple more by morning.

I'm holding you to that.

#2895812 - 01/08/19 10:25 PM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: hal9000]
NDG80 Offline
Gerry Lopez status

Loc: LA
oh well, dude can spew any lie he wants out there, doesn't look the democrats are budging for now.

#2895824 - 01/09/19 12:27 AM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: NDG80]
stu dog Online   content
Duke status

Loc: CA
just like the tax cut, Cheeto blew his wad with this stunt. now only 20% of the country is going to believe him if an actual national emergency occurs and he has to address the nation.

#2895867 - 01/09/19 06:54 AM Re: Bold prediction: The oval office speech will not change any minds..... [Re: hal9000]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32