REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10
Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: ifallalot] #2895435
01/08/19 02:36 PM
01/08/19 02:36 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: ifallalot
Originally Posted By: FecalFace
So I was right about every single definition including authoritarianism

You are opposed to government but you think transexuals should not be accepted "in any walk of life" and that equal rights for blacks and gays is "special treatment".

Yes, you are fvcking ultranationalist POS.

Screeching WEST IS BEST, WE BUILT THIS, WESTERN KULTUR and being a proud Western chauvinist is nothing to do with patriotism.

Screeching for Muslim ban doesn't make you immigrant friendly either.

And you're a nativist thru and thru. GDaddy too. Spewing shit about INCOPATIBL KULTUR and claiming you're not a nativist is fvcking rich.

You are defying every factual definition and trying to contort it to make your neo-fash vomit sound acceptable.

It's not.

roflmao

The truth is not what you create in your head. You're insane

No, the truth is what comes out of your mouth.

Youre delusional.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: FecalFace] #2895436
01/08/19 02:38 PM
01/08/19 02:38 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
I know you are but what am I?

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: FecalFace] #2895469
01/08/19 04:13 PM
01/08/19 04:13 PM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Online content
Tom Curren status
Surfdog  Online Content
Tom Curren status
S

Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted By: afoaf
I disagree.

he should take the money.

I know.

Though the fact that you're offering to pay is just more of a reason not to take it.

The glee of the win would be enough for me. hat

But Surfdog will take it.

Climate change denial research is expensive.

If he only bet $1 I'd say keep it too. There's no conviction in that kind of claim/wager.

afoaf was honorable about it, and made it clear the day it came due (though I did remind him it was coming up a week or so ahead, and 2 months prior, just to poke).

You did notice that I decided on using his $50 bet, and matching my own $50 as a donation to Disabled American Veterans, right? That wasn't part of the original bet.

I think anyone willing to bet quite a bit more than a wimpy $1 should donate their winnings to a worthy charity. Should be erBB rules, but that's just me,

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: Surfdog] #2895488
01/08/19 05:02 PM
01/08/19 05:02 PM
Southern Tip, Norcal
H
heelnipstr Online content
Miki Dora status
heelnipstr  Online Content
Miki Dora status
H

Southern Tip, Norcal
Originally Posted By: Surfdog
I disagree.

I know.

Though the fact that you're offering to pay is just more of a reason not to take it.

If he only bet $1 I'd say keep it too. There's no conviction in that kind of claim/wager.

afoaf was honorable about it, and made it clear the day it came due (though I did remind him it was coming up a week or so ahead, and 2 months prior, just to poke).

You did notice that I decided on using his $50 bet, and matching my own $50 as a donation to Disabled American Veterans, right? That wasn't part of the original bet.

I think anyone willing to bet quite a bit more than a wimpy $1 should donate their winnings to a worthy charity. Should be erBB rules, but that's just me,

Righteousness on parade.

The day you make a post w/o singing your own praises, what a day that will be.

If you see a Buddha in the road, ask which gender pronouns they prefer and then kill them.
Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: Surfdog] #2895533
01/08/19 06:16 PM
01/08/19 06:16 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
I disagree.

I know.

Or you could have just donated $100 of your own money instead. poke

Imagine how much virtue signaling you could do then.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: Autoprax] #2895643
01/08/19 09:02 PM
01/08/19 09:02 PM
San Francisco, CA
M
Mr Doof Offline
Duke status
Mr Doof  Offline
Duke status
M

San Francisco, CA
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
Originally Posted By: Mr Doof
Anybody who would take erBB bet seriously is a special kind of douch.

Do you need $50 that badly?

Your Kauai AirBnB not renting well this winter? bawling

Hey, I am still willing to pay you the $1 I lost (regarding Trump being elected)...I am serious about my $1 bets (because that is the amount of pain I can take when I lose).

pussy monkey

cheers

You try having a mortgage in San Francisco......

Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: Surfdog] #2895664
01/08/19 09:33 PM
01/08/19 09:33 PM
San Francisco, CA
M
Mr Doof Offline
Duke status
Mr Doof  Offline
Duke status
M

San Francisco, CA

Aw....I very much value my money.

Heck, I pick up pennies in the street still, though maybe that may make me a filthy penny pincher.

I mean, I get what you are saying, how much conviction is behind a dollar bet, but at the same time, I really want to be honorable and pay my obligations.

So the easier I make it to be honorable, the better I can handle the loss and pay up.

Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2896348
01/10/19 03:49 PM
01/10/19 03:49 PM
Jacksonville Beach
S
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Phil Edwards status
Sharkbiscuit  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Jacksonville Beach
Black people get priced out of "ghetto" in Portland:

White Californians: WTF, the place is nicer, stop losing at life Loozy McLoser. What are you some racial justice loser who thinks red lining and block busting ever existed? Slavery ended and there hasn't been an incident of racism since. You have no right to be suspicious of anything, ever.

White Californians get priced out of white neighborhood in California by people who picked more lucrative career track:

WAAAAAH. WAAAAAH. SUMBUDDY CALL WAMBALAMPS.

SAKWAMENTO TAKSEZ ME

CALL WAMBALAMPS!!11111!!!!!!!

As if taxes go down, the same people bidding them out of SF or LA now aren't ALSO going to have more disposable income to spend on competing to be house poor.

Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: Sharkbiscuit] #2896359
01/10/19 04:16 PM
01/10/19 04:16 PM
E
ElOgro Offline
Duke status
ElOgro  Offline
Duke status
E

"That's their respect for me... I got leid," Rabbit Kekai

"That's all it takes--one moment." Sponge
Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2896373
01/10/19 04:44 PM
01/10/19 04:44 PM
Jacksonville Beach
S
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Phil Edwards status
Sharkbiscuit  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Jacksonville Beach
You're racist against desk jockeys in Florida who haven't grown a pair of nuts and ditched for somewhere with surf.

"Can you ask if she'll blow me too?" - Autoprax
Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: Sharkbiscuit] #2896375
01/10/19 04:47 PM
01/10/19 04:47 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted By: Sharkbiscuit

White Californians: WTF, the place is nicer, stop losing at life Loozy McLoser. What are you some racial justice loser who thinks red lining and block busting ever existed? Slavery ended and there hasn't been an incident of racism since. You have no right to be suspicious of anything, ever.

White Californians get priced out of white neighborhood in California by people who picked more lucrative career track:

SAKWAMENTO TAKSEZ ME

As if taxes go down, the same people bidding them out of SF or LA now aren't ALSO going to have more disposable income to spend on competing to be house poor.

roflmao

Well done.

Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: Sharkbiscuit] #2896422
01/10/19 06:10 PM
01/10/19 06:10 PM
S
StuAzole Offline
Tom Curren status
StuAzole  Offline
Tom Curren status
S

SAKWAMENTO TAKSEZ ME

iFail won't identify with this even though he spent years complaining about how he couldn't afford to live near the beach because people from lesser kulturs (the Chinese) and investors were pricing him out.

Last edited by StuAzole; 01/10/19 06:10 PM.

Bock you
Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: StuAzole] #2896441
01/10/19 06:48 PM
01/10/19 06:48 PM
Jacksonville Beach
S
Sharkbiscuit Offline
Phil Edwards status
Sharkbiscuit  Offline
Phil Edwards status
S

Jacksonville Beach
Originally Posted By: StuAzole

SAKWAMENTO TAKSEZ ME

iFail won't identify with this even though he spent years complaining about how he couldn't afford to live near the beach because people from lesser kulturs (the Chinese) and investors were pricing him out.

I think he's a bad example here imho. Meinfallalot owns it in this case. Sort of like Casa MugREEEE and AirBnB or whatever. Also I'd argue lots of that Chinese money IS fleeing their (way more) authoritarian CULT YOUR and the Chinese persons in question are using 15 shell companies that own the home to hide wealth/income.

Everyone's an economic justice warrior when the invisible hand is bitch-slapping them.

But as overdone as California spending may be, it's not like cutting spending (and then taxes) is going to make Oceanside's surf worse than St. Mushburgerstine. It's not going to make Carmel as trashy and low-rent as US1 in Daytona.

It sure isn't going to result in all residents waking up to a top of the mornin' hour of uncompensated manual labor in the form of a foot of snow on an icy walk/drive way every fourth day three months of the year in Manhattan Beach.

I just did a quick check. If you're in Southern California, you're three hours of daytime heating behind, and already 5-10 degrees warmer than North Florida. San Francisco, Santa Cruz, and Monterrey zones about on par.

It's not like most people who grew up in Lighthouse Point, or Delray Beach, or Boca Raton, or Naples, or Sarasota, or Palm Beach Gardens, or Jupiter, or Stuart, or Vero Beach etc. can afford to buy a home in the neighborhood they grew up in either.

I like to shovel
[ ] Money
[ ] Snow
[ ] Both, for some inexplicable Chitown/Greater NYC/Bawwstin reason.

Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2896462
01/10/19 07:18 PM
01/10/19 07:18 PM
B
BillyOcean Offline
Tom Curren status
BillyOcean  Offline
Tom Curren status
B

All you have to do is give up surfing and good pizza then you can live basically anywhere like a king

Re: Can we talk about white supremacy? [Re: BillyOcean] #2896559
01/10/19 10:43 PM
01/10/19 10:43 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Online happy
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Online Happy
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Originally Posted By: BillyOcean
All you have to do is give up surfing and good pizza then you can live basically anywhere like a king

Good pizza is tough to find in California. It can be found, but the median/average is bleh. 90% of it is mostly thin cracker crust crap, or Round Table style where there the sauce and cheese goes all the way to the edge of the pan with no crust to hold on to. If not that, there's some other flaw.

That being said, pizza is a sacrifice I can make for the surf and weather beer

You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Page 9 of 10 1 2 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32