REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2890901
12/24/18 08:47 PM
12/24/18 08:47 PM
In Gods Country
C
CharmingSophisticate Offline
Duke status
CharmingSophisticate  Offline
Duke status
C

In Gods Country
Originally Posted By: GromsDad

Do the 25th, 26th and 27th persons paddling out really think they are going to have a fun session or something?
It's a Paddle Out for Jesus.

"...now tell me that wasn't fun!" Capt. Jack Aubrey
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2890982
12/25/18 12:52 PM
12/25/18 12:52 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

Good news my west coast liberal friends. The sun has come up once again despite the government shutdown. Merry Christmas.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2890993
12/25/18 02:29 PM
12/25/18 02:29 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Online happy
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Online Happy
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Good news my west coast liberal friends. The sun has come up once again despite the government shutdown. Merry Christmas.

The sun has been rising and setting for over 8 years since Obamacare. Yet here you are still biatching about it . . . trout

You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2890995
12/25/18 02:38 PM
12/25/18 02:38 PM
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

Apples and Avocados. One had a direct major effect in a negative way on many people including me while the other effects virtually nobody in any real way.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2890997
12/25/18 02:55 PM
12/25/18 02:55 PM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Online happy
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Online Happy
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Apples and Avocados. One had a direct major effect in a negative way on many people including me while the other effects virtually nobody in any real way.

You dont think the shutdown wont lead to similar economic hardships for some people if it were to continue for an extended period of time? Or that is hasnt affected people already now and during previous shutdowns?
trout

You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: grapedrink] #2891009
12/25/18 03:33 PM
12/25/18 03:33 PM
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

Originally Posted By: grapedrink

You dont think the shutdown wont lead to similar economic hardships for some people if it were to continue for an extended period of time? Or that is hasnt affected people already now and during previous shutdowns?
trout

Sure. Here's how I figure the numbers pan out:

Negatively impacted directly by Obamacare 60% of all Americans. (Conservatively)

Negatively impacted directly by partial government shutdown 0.01% of all Americans (giving benefit of the doubt)

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: grapedrink] #2891010
12/25/18 03:43 PM
12/25/18 03:43 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

trout
Gromsdad only cares about himself, "The modern conservative is engaged in one of mans oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness".

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: mundus] #2891013
12/25/18 04:03 PM
12/25/18 04:03 PM
G
GromsDad Online content
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content
Duke status
G

Originally Posted By: mundus

trout
Gromsdad only cares about himself, "The modern conservative is engaged in one of mans oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness".

As opposed to the left which always is dreaming up new ways to steal from others so they don't have to work for it themselves.

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2891016
12/25/18 04:09 PM
12/25/18 04:09 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

You don’t think the shutdown won’t lead to similar economic hardships for some people if it were to continue for an extended period of time? Or that is hasn’t affected people already now and during previous shutdowns?
trout

As opposed to the left which always is dreaming up new ways to steal from others so they don't have to work for it themselves.
Right back to your "systematic and pathological" delusions.

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: mundus] #2891031
12/25/18 04:41 PM
12/25/18 04:41 PM
In Gods Country
C
Duke status
Duke status
C

In Gods Country

trout
Your Virtue Signal amp seems to be working just fine during this shutdown.

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2891034
12/25/18 05:06 PM
12/25/18 05:06 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
How are chicks gonna want to bone you if you don't signal your virtue?

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: Autoprax] #2891036
12/25/18 05:30 PM
12/25/18 05:30 PM
In Gods Country
C
Duke status
Duke status
C

In Gods Country
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
How are chicks gonna want to bone you if you don't signal your virtue?
Wrong Virtue Thread.

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2891046
12/25/18 06:21 PM
12/25/18 06:21 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Different chicks like different virtues.

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2891048
12/25/18 06:27 PM
12/25/18 06:27 PM
Jonestown
G
Gnudz Offline
Phil Edwards status
Gnudz  Offline
Phil Edwards status
G

Jonestown

Tell it to the kids in cages.

Unpopular opinion: I really hate political parties. I feel like when we call ourselves Democrats or Republicans, we all forget what we are Americans - Americans that love the country and each other. - David Hogg
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2891071
12/25/18 08:42 PM
12/25/18 08:42 PM
A
afoaf Offline
Duke status
afoaf  Offline
Duke status
A

a pinch of selfishness and a teaspoon of ignorance

if you haven't smoked DMT you have no credibility on any subject in surfing or outside of surfing...
Page 4 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 19 20

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32