REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2890789
12/24/18 10:05 AM
12/24/18 10:05 AM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
It seems "You're mischaracterizing my views" has taken the place of the psychobabble rebuttal when I have no rebuttal rebuttal.

lol roflmao

Maybe.

But can you not see the mischaracteraztion?

You and Ifal will frame people as hating what trump does because they hate trump.

In fact, it's the opposite: They hate trump because of what he does.

They are not the same thing.

But you two make that switch in your minds.

PS name calling ruins your ethos, dummy.

Who do you think you are, Chaz?

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: Autoprax] #2890791
12/24/18 11:05 AM
12/24/18 11:05 AM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
It seems "You're mischaracterizing my views" has taken the place of the psychobabble rebuttal when I have no rebuttal rebuttal.

lol roflmao

Maybe.

You and Ifal will frame people as hating what trump does because they hate trump.

No, we get that you hate Trump because of what we does. We laugh because he's not doing anything innovative or new.

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2890809
12/24/18 01:35 PM
12/24/18 01:35 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Be afraid my west coast friends. Be very afraid. It appears that the sun did not come up here on the East Coast this morning. This could be the government shutdown apocalypse occurring right before our eyes. There is a little longboard wave out there this morning though.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: Autoprax] #2890810
12/24/18 01:41 PM
12/24/18 01:41 PM
Petak Island
C
casa_mugrienta Offline OP
Duke status
casa_mugrienta  Offline OP
Duke status
C

Petak Island

lol roflmao

Maybe.

Name calling?

Q: Secret aspiration?
A: Buy Pezman's mag and turn it into a piece of crap.
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: Autoprax] #2890831
12/24/18 03:00 PM
12/24/18 03:00 PM
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Wow. Autoprax with the mother of all delusional mischaracterizations and oversimplifications right there. You guys don't have a right to have an opinion that differs from him because he believes himself and his side to be both smarter and more noble than you. God what an condescending asshole prax is.

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: ifallalot] #2890832
12/24/18 03:05 PM
12/24/18 03:05 PM
M
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status
mundus  Offline
Miki Dora status
M

Originally Posted By: ifallalot

lol roflmao

Maybe.

No, we get that you hate Trump because of what we does. We laugh because he's not doing anything innovative or new.
I hate Trump and what he does, as should any human being with a shred of decency unless lying, cheating, and stealing are the new conservative morality.

Last edited by mundus; 12/24/18 03:06 PM.
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: ifallalot] #2890837
12/24/18 03:30 PM
12/24/18 03:30 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point

lol roflmao

Maybe.

You are attribute substituting quality with quantitity.

The poison is in the dose.

If it's any consolation, I hope you are right and I am wrong.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: ifallalot] #2890838
12/24/18 03:32 PM
12/24/18 03:32 PM
in the bathroom
M
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status
manbearpig  Offline
Tom Curren status
M

in the bathroom

lol roflmao

Maybe.

roflmao roflmao fantasy land.

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2890839
12/24/18 03:34 PM
12/24/18 03:34 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Online content
Duke status
Autoprax  Online Content
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: GromsDad

Wow. Autoprax with the mother of all delusional mischaracterizations and oversimplifications right there. You guys don't have a right to have an opinion that differs from him because he believes himself and his side to be both smarter and more noble than you. God what an condescending asshole prax is.

This makes no sense.

I don't think you understood what I was saying.

That lack of understanding is causing you to do the thing I said I fall and Caca are doing.

Here this might help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: Autoprax] #2890851
12/24/18 04:39 PM
12/24/18 04:39 PM
In Gods Country
C
CharmingSophisticate Offline
Duke status
CharmingSophisticate  Offline
Duke status
C

In Gods Country
I could swear I just saw Tudor on sign spinner duty in front of Ropers ding repair.
Startling development.....or maybe just penance for hacking Roper.

"...now tell me that wasn't fun!" Capt. Jack Aubrey
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: ifallalot] #2890868
12/24/18 05:34 PM
12/24/18 05:34 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom

lol roflmao

Maybe.

He's definitely not doing anything "innovative". foreheadslap

The fact that you don't see any harm in Trump presidency is what makes you a moron.

Framing Trump "la resistance" as "hysteria" while being fvcking histerical about Lena Dunham types and other non issues, doesn't look good on you.

Then you wonder why people think you're a neo-fash POS.

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: FecalFace] #2890869
12/24/18 05:39 PM
12/24/18 05:39 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
I'm not sure you understand what hysterical means

You =/= "people"

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta] #2890881
12/24/18 06:28 PM
12/24/18 06:28 PM
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

Good news my California liberal friends. It appears that despite my fears of the government shutdown apocalypse that yes indeed the sun did come up today in California. I even have photographic proof to share with you if you're still hiding in your mommy's basement this morning in the form of a picture of the current conditions at Swamis. You've lived another day without government. Congratulations.

PS: I waited a long time to capture an actual wave being ridden.....barely. Do the 25th, 26th and 27th persons paddling out really think they are going to have a fun session or something?

Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2890894
12/24/18 07:48 PM
12/24/18 07:48 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Offline
Duke status
FecalFace  Offline
Duke status
F

your mom
Didn't you drive to Swamis on the government built roads and used government invented internet to post your mischaracterizations?

Gloating about government shutdown and using is as a proof that government is unessential is like using the fact that it's snowing in New Jersey as a proof that climate change is not real.

lmao@u dum dum

"The real enemy are the (gun) manufactures of your toys and the NRA. They play on your fear to steal your money." - ifallalot / 2014
Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad] #2890897
12/24/18 08:13 PM
12/24/18 08:13 PM
Southern Tip, Norcal
H
heelnipstr Online content
Miki Dora status
heelnipstr  Online Content
Miki Dora status
H

Southern Tip, Norcal
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Good news my California liberal friends. It appears that despite my fears of the government shutdown apocalypse that yes indeed the sun did come up today in California. I even have photographic proof to share with you if you're still hiding in your mommy's basement this morning in the form of a picture of the current conditions at Swamis. You've lived another day without government. Congratulations.

PS: I waited a long time to capture an actual wave being ridden.....barely. Do the 25th, 26th and 27th persons paddling out really think they are going to have a fun session or something?

if they do they are delusional as you are. Go home Kook!

If you see a Buddha in the road, ask which gender pronouns they prefer and then kill them.
Page 3 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 19 20

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32