REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Topic Options
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20 >
View All Topics Index
#2890789 - 12/24/18 05:05 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta]
Autoprax Online   content
Duke status

Loc: Vagina Point
Originally Posted By: casa_mugrienta
It seems "You're mischaracterizing my views" has taken the place of the psychobabble rebuttal when I have no rebuttal rebuttal.

lol roflmao

Maybe.

But can you not see the mischaracteraztion?

You and Ifal will frame people as hating what trump does because they hate trump.

In fact, it's the opposite: They hate trump because of what he does.

They are not the same thing.

But you two make that switch in your minds.

PS name calling ruins your ethos, dummy.

Who do you think you are, Chaz?

#2890791 - 12/24/18 06:05 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: Autoprax]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
Originally Posted By: Autoprax
It seems "You're mischaracterizing my views" has taken the place of the psychobabble rebuttal when I have no rebuttal rebuttal.

lol roflmao

Maybe.

You and Ifal will frame people as hating what trump does because they hate trump.

No, we get that you hate Trump because of what we does. We laugh because he's not doing anything innovative or new.

#2890809 - 12/24/18 08:35 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Loc: West of the Atlantic. East of...
Be afraid my west coast friends. Be very afraid. It appears that the sun did not come up here on the East Coast this morning. This could be the government shutdown apocalypse occurring right before our eyes. There is a little longboard wave out there this morning though.

This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2890810 - 12/24/18 08:41 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: Autoprax]
casa_mugrienta Offline
Duke status

Loc: Kek Point

lol roflmao

Maybe.

Name calling?

"Lots of trigger points up the pooper.
If they are causing the problem, realeasing them will help
I tried to talk my PT into doing it." -Autoprax

#2890831 - 12/24/18 10:00 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: Autoprax]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Wow. Autoprax with the mother of all delusional mischaracterizations and oversimplifications right there. You guys don't have a right to have an opinion that differs from him because he believes himself and his side to be both smarter and more noble than you. God what an condescending asshole prax is.
This is a bad day for the news media. Lets not kid ourselves, Toobin said on CNN. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and theyre willing to lie to do it.

#2890832 - 12/24/18 10:05 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: ifallalot]
mundus Offline
Miki Dora status

Originally Posted By: ifallalot

lol roflmao

Maybe.

No, we get that you hate Trump because of what we does. We laugh because he's not doing anything innovative or new.
I hate Trump and what he does, as should any human being with a shred of decency unless lying, cheating, and stealing are the new conservative morality.

Edited by mundus (12/24/18 10:06 AM)

#2890837 - 12/24/18 10:30 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: ifallalot]
Duke status

lol roflmao

Maybe.

You are attribute substituting quality with quantitity.

The poison is in the dose.

If it's any consolation, I hope you are right and I am wrong.

#2890838 - 12/24/18 10:32 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: ifallalot]
manbearpig Offline
Tom Curren status

Loc: in the bathroom

lol roflmao

Maybe.

roflmao roflmao fantasy land.

#2890839 - 12/24/18 10:34 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad]
Duke status

Originally Posted By: GromsDad

Wow. Autoprax with the mother of all delusional mischaracterizations and oversimplifications right there. You guys don't have a right to have an opinion that differs from him because he believes himself and his side to be both smarter and more noble than you. God what an condescending asshole prax is.

This makes no sense.

I don't think you understood what I was saying.

That lack of understanding is causing you to do the thing I said I fall and Caca are doing.

Here this might help.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

#2890851 - 12/24/18 11:39 AM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: Autoprax]
CharmingSophisticate Offline
Duke status

Loc: In Gods Country
I could swear I just saw Tudor on sign spinner duty in front of Ropers ding repair.
Startling development.....or maybe just penance for hacking Roper.

#2890868 - 12/24/18 12:34 PM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: ifallalot]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor

lol roflmao

Maybe.

He's definitely not doing anything "innovative". foreheadslap

The fact that you don't see any harm in Trump presidency is what makes you a moron.

Framing Trump "la resistance" as "hysteria" while being fvcking histerical about Lena Dunham types and other non issues, doesn't look good on you.

Then you wonder why people think you're a neo-fash POS.

#2890869 - 12/24/18 12:39 PM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: FecalFace]
ifallalot Offline
Duke status

Loc: HB, CA
I'm not sure you understand what hysterical means

You =/= "people"

#2890881 - 12/24/18 01:28 PM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: casa_mugrienta]
GromsDad Offline
Duke status

Good news my California liberal friends. It appears that despite my fears of the government shutdown apocalypse that yes indeed the sun did come up today in California. I even have photographic proof to share with you if you're still hiding in your mommy's basement this morning in the form of a picture of the current conditions at Swamis. You've lived another day without government. Congratulations.

PS: I waited a long time to capture an actual wave being ridden.....barely. Do the 25th, 26th and 27th persons paddling out really think they are going to have a fun session or something?

#2890894 - 12/24/18 02:48 PM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad]
FecalFace Offline
Duke status

Loc: down der by the harbor
Didn't you drive to Swamis on the government built roads and used government invented internet to post your mischaracterizations?

Gloating about government shutdown and using is as a proof that government is unessential is like using the fact that it's snowing in New Jersey as a proof that climate change is not real.

lmao@u dum dum

#2890897 - 12/24/18 03:13 PM Re: OFFICIAL erBB GOVERNMENT SHUTDOWN SUPPORT GROUP THREAD [Re: GromsDad]
heelnipstr Offline
Miki Dora status

Loc: Southern Tip, Norcal
Originally Posted By: GromsDad
Good news my California liberal friends. It appears that despite my fears of the government shutdown apocalypse that yes indeed the sun did come up today in California. I even have photographic proof to share with you if you're still hiding in your mommy's basement this morning in the form of a picture of the current conditions at Swamis. You've lived another day without government. Congratulations.

PS: I waited a long time to capture an actual wave being ridden.....barely. Do the 25th, 26th and 27th persons paddling out really think they are going to have a fun session or something?

if they do they are delusional as you are. Go home Kook!

Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20 >

Moderator:  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32